Schlosser pleads guilty

Schlosser pleads guilty

There are 34 comments on the The Ukiah Daily Journal story from Nov 3, 2009, titled Schlosser pleads guilty. In it, The Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

Deborah Schlosser, 56, of Ukiah, pleaded guilty to marijuana charges in a Utah court Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ukiah Daily Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Who Cares

New York, NY

#1 Nov 3, 2009
Just another drug dealing B**ch from California that has to deal her drugs over the state lines for more $$$$$. I know...I know...it was for medical use wan't it? What a F***en joke!! Legalize marijuana "all" across the states and this wouldn't happen and why because there are soooooo many people here in Mendo as well as other states where Cali weed is taken to, and that way the price will go down.

I grow for my own personal use too for 22 years now so don't get me wrong I'm "not" criticising marijuana growers, I have a problem with the ignorance that has become of growing. I read the blogs everyday and it's the same old crap or you watch tv and how many times a month do "we" have to broadcast Marijuana Inc?

This is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of control and it's not going to get any better, here in our beautiful state of California.
Burg

South Jordan, UT

#2 Nov 3, 2009
California rules!

Utah sucks just sucks.
digger

San Francisco, CA

#3 Nov 3, 2009
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Bert baby hopefully you're next.
anonymous

Eureka, CA

#4 Nov 3, 2009
Wanna bet she gets zero jail 5 years probation and community service.
digger

Petaluma, CA

#5 Nov 3, 2009
Burg wrote:
California rules!
Utah sucks just sucks.
Utah rocks!
California sucks dope.
You tah

Marina, CA

#6 Nov 3, 2009
digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Utah rocks!
California sucks dope.
Between their religion and drug laws, Utah goes down as one of the most inbred backwards states in the union. Viva la California!
Sgt Pepper

San Francisco, CA

#7 Nov 3, 2009
Ifffff you'rrrrre guilty and you know it, clap your hands
If you're guilty and you know it, clap your hands
If you're guilty and you know it
If you're guilty and you know it, clap your hands

Ifffff you'rrrrre guilty and you know it, stomp your feet
If you're guilty and you know it, stomp your feet
If you're guilty and you know it, stomp your feet

This jingle has a kind of a nice ring to it... don't you think...?

I think I'll go and be nice to someone, it's such a nice day.
digger

San Francisco, CA

#8 Nov 3, 2009
You tah wrote:
<quoted text>
Between their religion and drug laws, Utah goes down as one of the most inbred backwards states in the union. Viva la California!
Someday California will fall into the ocean and that will be the first bath a doper like you will ever had.
Prik

South Jordan, UT

#9 Nov 3, 2009
digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Utah rocks!
California sucks dope.
Utah rocks, huh?

You must be LDS. This place sucks.
heywood jablome

Ukiah, CA

#10 Nov 3, 2009
Thems the breaks. I'm sad to see someone get prison time for weed (even a lot of it), but she knew the risks when she made her run.

I think the major issue I have with the whole thing is that she got turned in by the SO in a very politically motivated manner.

Why else alert only Utah, the only state on her route that doesn't have medical marijuana laws that she could use to defend herself?
Sgt Pepper

San Francisco, CA

#11 Nov 3, 2009
heywood jablome wrote:
Thems the breaks. I'm sad to see someone get prison time for weed (even a lot of it), but she knew the risks when she made her run.
I think the major issue I have with the whole thing is that she got turned in by the SO in a very politically motivated manner.
Why else alert only Utah, the only state on her route that doesn't have medical marijuana laws that she could use to defend herself?
Great post there Mr. Bendover N. Blowyerseff,

But, just one thing you probably haven't realized although the article is written in plain black & white english... I know, you burned a big fatty and forgot... uh huh.

Okay; well... Schlosser doesn't have to defend herself, see... she peaded guilty.
heywood jablome

Ukiah, CA

#12 Nov 3, 2009
I don't smoke weed, short bus.

I also didn't say it was anything but a legit bust.

I just don't like it when anyone in a position of power use that power in a malicious manner.

They could have warned every state between here and her intended destination of Wisconsin, but they only warned Utah. Utah is the first state on 80 between CA & Wisconsin with NO medical marijuana laws, so that means anyone who gets caught gets a felony.

Why not warn Nevada?

Why deny that they knew it came from here and yet know which route she's taking and where she's going?

This bust, although legit, was politically motivated. I have a problem with that.
Ex-Ukiahian-Alas ka

Anchorage, AK

#13 Nov 4, 2009
heywood jablome wrote:
I just don't like it when anyone in a position of power use that power in a malicious manner.
They could have warned every state between here and her intended destination of Wisconsin, but they only warned Utah. Utah is the first state on 80 between CA & Wisconsin with NO medical marijuana laws, so that means anyone who gets caught gets a felony.
Why not warn Nevada?
Why deny that they knew it came from here and yet know which route she's taking and where she's going?
This bust, although legit, was politically motivated. I have a problem with that.
Can you provide a link that states Utah was warned in advance? I don't recall seeing that in the original article about the bust.
Anti Bert

Jackson St Forest, CA

#14 Nov 4, 2009
I will have to bet she doesn't get any prison time. Old Bert will have a little pull in the decision i'm sure. If that were me, a male from willits driving with 80 plus pounds in utah you can bet i sure would still be in jail and looking at a major prison term. So Bert did the right thing by sending the old lady across the border reaking of weed. Next time he's gonna send his daughter...

“never stop asking questions”

Since: Apr 08

willits

#15 Nov 4, 2009
Anti Bert wrote:
I will have to bet she doesn't get any prison time. Old Bert will have a little pull in the decision i'm sure. If that were me, a male from willits driving with 80 plus pounds in utah you can bet i sure would still be in jail and looking at a major prison term. So Bert did the right thing by sending the old lady across the border reaking of weed. Next time he's gonna send his daughter...
why do you believe a public defender from california would have any "pull" in a criminal case in Utah?
Sgt Pepper

San Francisco, CA

#16 Nov 4, 2009
heywood jablome wrote:
Why not warn Nevada?
I agree; "I just don't like it [either] when anyone in a position of power uses that power in a malicious manner..." Schlosser is guilty of using the Office he holds in a position of power in vein attempt to maliciously circumvent the law...! That is SO wrong.

One thing I would like to point out to you is your choice of words in last sentence of your post. And that is the use of the words; 'legit' & 'politically motivated'. That right there is an oxymoron...! So, let's take out the words 'politically motivated'... like this; "This bust is legit.

There... fixed it for you.

This bust IS legit because she pleaded guilty... I rest my case.
FactMan

Jackson St Forest, CA

#17 Nov 4, 2009
"Schlosser pleads guilty"

.... of course she did!
BushDOC

Jackson St Forest, CA

#18 Nov 6, 2009
I hear the mormons even have some of their own strains that they don't share! They are just pissed that the cheese heads don't buy weed from them, I'd rather support PBR Than Coca Cola, mormons aren't supposed to drink soda except CC cause they own it. Its time to stop doing coke and support good god loving American Cannabis growers not violent shwaz and coca dealers, buy American and kick the beasters to the curb. Have you eva heard of Measure Beaster or b this gave all of our $ to Canada I can tell you this but you will not listen, pretty soon we will be a 3rd world country if we don't start supporting ourselves buy American!!!!
Watcha Know

United States

#19 Nov 7, 2009
I would like to know how Bert abused his authority as a public pretender in this case? It seems highly unlikely. I am sure that he spoke with her attorney, so what. You are outta ya mind!
Andee Arbeeeeenie

Union City, CA

#20 Nov 16, 2009
heywood jablome wrote:
Why not warn Nevada?
Politically motivated? A truck full of dope in the emergency vehicle lane in Salt Lake City weaving in the lane? Sounds like a conspiracy to me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Many God's of Mormonism Apr 21 LetsGetReal 1
Jason chaffetz leaving congress Apr 21 Paul 2
Review: IloveKickboxing West Valley City Apr 21 chelseynotclinton 28
White men! Date a woman with bi-racial kids? (May '11) Apr 20 Yeah 110
Utah sucks Apr 19 DJDorae 18
Jayden Sterzer (Apr '16) Apr 19 Bates 40 11
LDS sisters Apr 19 Eddie1187 1

North Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance