Saving lots of money with ebay

Saving lots of money with ebay

Posted in the North Salt Lake Forum

Samuel

Richmond, VA

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Hello,
Just started buying on ebay for last few months. How I had forgot about ebay. Wow the Stuff I have gotten so cheap and the thrill of bidding is like gambling to see if I can get what I want. What a high it is bidding back and forth with somebody. Instead of buying a phone charger for 30. I'm getting it on ebay for 5 and new clothes for my whole family. my wife's Easter Gifts Just ordered. I'm a good husband. Looking for my kids some easter stuff and found Camo Easter baskets and Baseball easter basket today. No store Lines and Fighting a crowd. and supporting my Postal service that needs all the help they can get. something positive on here for a change. Help one another that's what we all should do. warning its addicting but I am saving money. Mailbox- so much fun now and supporting our Postal service too. Hope this may help your family too in this economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In a national first, LGBT advocates sue Utah sc... 2 hr Bloomp 11
News Mormons: We are Christians, too (Apr '07) 3 hr Lucy 28,895
More Problems with the Book of Mormon 22 hr Loujean 33
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 23 hr Serum2874 32,069
White men! Date a woman with bi-racial kids? (May '11) Sun Cornilious 83
Mitt Romney is a turd Sun Cornilious 31
Utah sucks Sat Jaquell 2

North Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance