Local Mayor Facing Outstanding Utah W...

Local Mayor Facing Outstanding Utah Warrants

There are 1 comment on the KIDK-TV Idaho Falls story from Feb 27, 2008, titled Local Mayor Facing Outstanding Utah Warrants. In it, KIDK-TV Idaho Falls reports that:

A local mayor who's been in office for less than two months may be in trouble with the law Bert McLaughlin is the mayor of Parker in Fremont County and he currently has three outstanding warrants in Utah. via KIDK-TV Idaho Falls

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIDK-TV Idaho Falls.

Erdal, Norway

#1 Jun 22, 2008
I support the community in their alligations against their Mayor, Bert McLauglin. I dated him a couple of years ago and should have called the police on him when I was in Bountiful to visit him; he kept me locked in his so called office at night one time without a phone connection (and no bathroom). The next morning he said he had forgotten I was there. Nevermind that he kept my luggage, with all my clothes, which had gotten lost on my trip to see him, and was delivered to his office after I returned home. Believe everything anyone says about him in regards to sexual misconduct and related topics. It is all true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In a national first, LGBT advocates sue Utah sc... 1 hr Gay Peace on Earth 1
News Leaked videos partially pull back curtain on Mo... 2 hr Gay Peace on Earth 126
The Cult of Trumpism 15 hr AmericanWoman 1
Trump'sScorchedEarth... 15 hr AmericanWoman 2
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 15 hr Kelly 32,029
Salt Lake City Auto glass replacement and Winds... 15 hr Marci 3
More Problems with the Book of Mormon 15 hr Betty 27

North Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Salt Lake Mortgages