Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 31,993

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Full Story

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#20687 Feb 25, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Egypt! Where are the LDS church authorized lies? You can't confuse these Mormons with you or Dana!
//
I see... your still slurping, flipping and flopping around in the sand... now your doing it with Egypt.
YOU are an ABOMINATION, a FILTHY WHORE, and a LIAR about God Almighty.
I've tracked your posts where you state the following:
-> you will "Crucify Jesus Christ himself"
-> you will "kill his prophets"
-> you call God the Father a "bastard"
-> you called "God a pig".
-> you call God the Father a "retarded"
//
YOU are Satan' helper! Chanting... Crucify him, Crucify him.
As I was referring to the false god of Mormonism, you are right. A god that has sex with his daughter is a pervert. A god that curses people with dark skin for just being born is a sicko and a bastard. I do think that the killing of Smith is justified. And if we are to follow the Old Testament over polygamy, we should also follow the Old Testament over killing false prophets. That certainly was taught several times.
CareEnougHToGooG LEiT

Yuba City, CA

#20688 Feb 25, 2013
CLAIMS OF UNDERSTANDING HEAVENLY FATHER, WHILE BLATANTLY DENYING ***ALL KNOWLEDGE of LEVIRATE MARRIAGE and LAW for nearly 4,000 YEARS: COMMANDMENT FROM G.O.D. H.I.M.S.E.L.F.***
-------
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, please show us one place in the Old Testament God commands the Israelite nation to practice polygamy. I'll wait.
==========
You claimed the Lord never commanded nor approved of polygamy.
I showed the world here you're a sociopath,
lying, simply because you can.
"The Lord never commanded polygamy."
----------
Adult men in Israel under the law of Moses, were commanded to marry, with some exceptions: religious service, military duty, etc.
Therefore the law commanding marriage to wife of a dead brother, meant polygamy MUST occur: as it did on a REGULAR basis, being a COMMANDMENT.
Elders also commanded, to try to talk men into it: and punish a man who won't.
Deuteronomy 25:
"25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:
her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.
25:6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.
25:7 And if the man like not to take his brother's wife,
then let his brother's wife go up to the gate unto the elders, and say,
"My husband's brother refuseth to raise up unto his brother a name in Israel, he will not perform the duty of my husband's brother."
25:8 Then the elders of his city shall call him, and speak unto him: and if he stand to it, and say, I like not to take her;
25:9 Then shall his brother's wife come unto him in the presence of the elders, and loose his shoe from off his foot,
***and spit in his face***,
and shall answer and say,
"So shall it be done unto that man that will not build up his brother's house."
25:10 And his name shall be called in Israel, The house of him that hath his shoe loosed.
==========
The LAW COMMANDS.
The law commands the Elders to TALK to MEN about why they won't obey
The law commands the punishment be ***THE WOMAN SPIT in HIS FACE***
The law commands from THEN ON he be known as one who WOULDN'T OBEY the COMMANDMENT.
Satan possessed, family/heterosexuality-hating,
pathological liars,
will of course try yet to claim it isn't in their Bible.
As we see it is.
Sociopathological liars fixated on telling any LIE they can dream up, are possessed by Satan.
If all your life you've known something is wrong with the kind of people who live and act the way the fanatical sociopaths who come here, we know too.
You can find out what you can do so you aren't sucked into these sociopaths' delusion of adultery molestation, and lies.
Mormon.org
CareEnougHToGoog LEiT

Yuba City, CA

#20690 Feb 25, 2013
So, you the investigator of the church can see the sheer Satanic lying, evil of the molesters who come here enraged they can't get their hands on we Mormons' children.
If you are concerned about the level of pure evil practiced in modern Churches,
knowing the caliber of liars that fill them to be EXACTLY the like of Dana Roberts and Lost in Egypt,

Mormon.org

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

#20691 Feb 25, 2013
Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

The denial of Christianity comes right out of the mouth of the head prophet of the Later Day Saints:

Joseph Smith said:

"I have more to boast of than any man had. I am the only man that has ever been able to keep a whole church together since the days of Adam. A large majority of the whole have stood by me. Neither Paul, John, Peter, nor Jesus ever did it. I boast that no man ever did such work as I." (History of the Church, Vol.6, pp. 408-09).

and of course Brigham Young had to confirm that Joseph Smith is greater than Jesus as far as the teachings of the Mormon prophets is concerned:

Brigham Young stated in the Journal of Discourses Vol 7 Page 289 "no man or woman in this dispensation will ever enter into the celestial kingdom of God without the consent of Joseph Smith."

The liars for the lord will be quick to say that all of this is taken out of context.

Let the discerning reader decide for herself/himself.

We all need to get informed as to the evil nature of the Roman hoax of Christianity and it's many derivatives that deny the Jewish GOD and the Jewish Jesus and get involved in restoring true Christianity based on the OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel to humanity that is even now being found to be in accord with the latest scientific findings concerning the nature of the Cosmos!

GOD is LOVE. WE are ALL ONE WITH GOD, even the unloving!
concerned in Egypt

Aberdeen, UK

#20692 Feb 25, 2013
CareEnougHToGoogLEiT wrote:
So, you the investigator of the church can see the sheer Satanic lying, evil of the molesters who come here enraged they can't get their hands on we Mormons' children.
knowing the caliber of liars that fill them to be EXACTLY the like of Dana Roberts and Lost in Egypt,
Mormon.org
Boy do we have you running scared and shaking in your underwear.

YOUR hilarous you give me a good laugh and that is laughing at you not with you for sure.

Maybe surprised has some left over meds he can share with you.

YOU know the way you both post and with hidden IP's maybe you are on in the same.

You both sure post like dumb dumbs maybe its just one dumb dumb after all.

Either way Mormons are not Christians.

Because the Bible tells me so.
concerned in Egypt

Aberdeen, UK

#20693 Feb 25, 2013
If you are seeking truth about the LDS Mormon Sect.
If you want access to verifiable footnoted sources that you can verify yourself
Then these sites all document their assertions with EVIDENCE Biblical Historical and verifiable.
Because the Truth Matters not vial name callers.

http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.asp... ?
category=11&article=1221
http://www.leaderu.com/offices/michaeldavis/d...
http://www.mrm.org/
http://www.wivesofjosephsmith.org/
http://www.utlm.org/
http://irr.org/
http://carm.org/
http://contentdm.lib.byu.edu/cdm/search/colle...
http://www.spotlightministries.org.uk/index.h...

Marysville, CA

#20694 Feb 25, 2013
CareEnougHToGooGLEiT wrote:
CLAIMS OF UNDERSTANDING HEAVENLY FATHER, WHILE BLATANTLY DENYING ***ALL KNOWLEDGE of LEVIRATE MARRIAGE and LAW for nearly 4,000 YEARS: COMMANDMENT FROM G.O.D. H.I.M.S.E.L.F.***
-------
<quoted text>
==========
----------
Adult men in Israel under the law of Moses, were commanded to marry, with some exceptions: religious service, military duty, etc.
Therefore the law commanding marriage to wife of a dead brother, meant polygamy MUST occur: as it did on a REGULAR basis, being a COMMANDMENT.
Deuteronomy 25:
"25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:
her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.
25:6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.
"My husband's brother refuseth to raise up unto his brother a name in Israel, he will not perform the duty of my husband's brother."
25:8 Then the elders of his city shall call him, and speak unto him: and if he stand to it, and say, I like not to take her;
25:9 Then shall his brother's wife come unto him in the presence of the elders, and loose his shoe from off his foot,
25:10 And his name shall be called in Israel, The house of him that hath his shoe loosed.
==========
The LAW COMMANDS.
The law commands from THEN ON he be known as one who WOULDN'T OBEY the COMMANDMENT.
pathological liars,
As we see it is.
Sociopathological liars fixated on telling any LIE they can dream up, are possessed by Satan.
If all your life you've known something is wrong with the kind of people who live and act the way the fanatical sociopaths who come here, we know too.
You can find out what you can do so you aren't sucked into these sociopaths' delusion of adultery molestation, and lies.
Mormon.org
So this is your justification for Smith screwing every members wife? Smith sure had a lot of "brothers". LOL!!!

It's amazing what Mormons will use to justify the perversions of their sicko prophets.

Marysville, CA

#20695 Feb 25, 2013
CareEnougHToGoogLEiT wrote:
Mormon.org
Any investigator of Mormonism reading your post will run far away from Mormonism. You're doing more good in that compacity than any so-called "anti". LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#20696 Feb 25, 2013
concerned in Egypt wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy do we have you running scared and shaking in your underwear.
YOUR hilarous you give me a good laugh and that is laughing at you not with you for sure.
Maybe surprised has some left over meds he can share with you.
YOU know the way you both post and with hidden IP's maybe you are on in the same.
You both sure post like dumb dumbs maybe its just one dumb dumb after all.
Either way Mormons are not Christians.
Because the Bible tells me so.
This idiot isn't hidden from me. Her name is Carol Sutton from Colton, CA. She once wrote me a letter trying to pretend she was leaving the LDS church thinking I wouldn't know who she was. Pathetic.
Father overtime

United States

#20697 Feb 25, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
As I was referring to the false god of Mormonism, you are right. A god that has sex with his daughter is a pervert. A god that curses people with dark skin for just being born is a sicko and a bastard. I do think that the killing of Smith is justified. And if we are to follow the Old Testament over polygamy, we should also follow the Old Testament over killing false prophets. That certainly was taught several times.
You are insane.

Marysville, CA

#20698 Feb 25, 2013
Father overtime wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insane.
Nope, just giving you the straight facts.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#20699 Feb 25, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Mormon with reading comprehension problems. I said one time that you couldn't get a soda with caffeine in it. Posted a newspaper article about students who are wanting them brought in.
Here's another one: http://www.abc4.com/content/news/watercooler/... proving I was right.
Some more: http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/54875621-78...
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-09-17...
Here is a report about Mormon Stormtroopers stopping the students from passing out cola's: http://universe.byu.edu/beta/2012/09/14/caffe...
All proof I was very much telling the truth.
Nope, I don't think so

Article said: "LDS Church Clarifies That, Yes, Mormons Can Drink Soda"

You said in response to that article in the second post: "Yet you still can't get one at BYU."

I said: "You can get soda at BYU"

You said: "Not cola"

You CAN get soda at BYU, you CAN get Cola at BYU.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/latter-da...
CareEnoughToGoog leiT

Yuba City, CA

#20700 Feb 25, 2013
-------

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, please show us one place in the Old Testament God commands the Israelite nation to practice polygamy. I'll wait.

==========
----------
Deuteronomy 25:
==========
The LAW COMMANDS.
pathological liars,
As we see it is.
CareEnoughToGoog leiT

Yuba City, CA

#20701 Feb 25, 2013
*** A CAUGHT and PROVEN LYING *** sociopath:

screaming for all to hear that he's got the truth:

while LYING like a RUG:

SIMPLY because he HAS a KEYBOARD and a heart filled with Satanic evil.

You don't have to be subject to the homosexuals and molesters who have populated Western Churches.

Mormon.org

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#20702 Feb 25, 2013
Clip their wings and cover their shoulders, boys..the Ensign is better than that!

http://www.dovesandserpents.org/wp/2012/05/on...

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#20704 Feb 25, 2013
But to be ANTI Mormon is a good thing as it means you embrace truth and not lies.
According to the NT you're incorrect, again.

19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,(you don't listen, you speak to quick and you bear your anger all to well)20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires.

26 Those who consider themselves religious(as you have repeatedly made a claim to being) and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues(as you don't do) deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless.

(This next one is especially for you and Dana as you two are so "anti-this and that with anger and hate)12 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom, 13 because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

(Another one that is explicitly for you and Dana, please read slowly and listen to it's message well)18 But someone will say,“You have faith; I have deeds.”

Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.

19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#20705 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry to show you once again how decitful you are.
First the NT and OT are 99.99% accurate and its not me who says so its Secular Universities within their Archaeological and Ancient studies departments that say so.
Truth Matters that is why I am ANTI Mormon and proud of it.
I am deceitful? lol. You tell an out right lie that the Bible, the OT and the NT is 99.99% reliable and you say I speak deceitfully? There isn't a single solitary Bible scholar that has college and or university degrees in anthropology, archaeology etc that would ever make the lying erroneous claim that you have made, that the Bible is factually 99.99% reliable.
Just the books alone said to be attributed to Paul have been shown to have been written by several people, not Paul. So what Paul actually wrote is not known. That means the NT is not as reliable as you deceitfully claim as an out right lie.
To believe the Bible is of God is good. To believe God influenced the Bible to come to be is good. But to claim the Bible is 99.99% reliable is an out right lie. It's your lie because we don't have any original writings from the original authors to prove all the copies we do have are correct copies. Understand?
Sheesh....and you say truth matters to you and you tell a lie like that? Truth matters not to you. If it did, you would have never made lies about me.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#20706 Feb 25, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
By that logic, the Mormon church hasn't got one single manuscript from the Book of Mormon that predates 1830. The fact the LDS church has had to make over 3,000 corrections(and Smith lost the first 116 pages) to it certainly means the BoM has no better claim. Now that we have the manuscript for the Book of Abraham to look at, we know that Smith got 0% of it right. You can't even find the name "Abraham" on it. His version of the Bible hasn't got one ancient manuscript that supports it.
Mormonism has nothing to brag about.
You're making a completely different argument.
Egypt stated the Bible was 99.99% reliable and it isn't. There isn't a Bible scholar alive worth their salt and Bible education that would make that claim as Egypt made it. We have not a single solitary original written document that's been confirmed to have been written by the hand of an apostle or by their scribe. That is what keeps the Bible from being 'reliable', a fact Egypt seems not to care about and he brags that for him "truth matters"? You don't make outragious claims and or lies if truth really matters.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#20707 Feb 25, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
A god that curses people with dark skin for just being born is a sicko and a bastard.
Below is where the word 'curse' is used in just Genesis. Be wary of deciding how and whom God can curse and why. Just saying...

Genesis 3:14
And the Lord God said unto the serpent,“Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field. Upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.
Genesis 3:13-15 (in Context) Genesis 3 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Genesis 3:17
And unto Adam He said,“Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree of which I commanded thee, saying,‘Thou shalt not eat of it,’ cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.
Genesis 3:16-18 (in Context) Genesis 3 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Genesis 4:11
And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand.
Genesis 4:10-12 (in Context) Genesis 4 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Genesis 5:29
And he called his name Noah, saying,“This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord hath cursed.”
Genesis 5:28-30 (in Context) Genesis 5 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Genesis 8:21
And the Lord smelled a sweet savor; and the Lord said in His heart,“I will not again curse the ground any more for man’s sake, for the imagination of man’s heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
Genesis 8:20-22 (in Context) Genesis 8 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Genesis 9:25
And he said,“Cursed be Canaan! A servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.”
Genesis 9:24-26 (in Context) Genesis 9 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Genesis 12:3
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”
Genesis 12:2-4 (in Context) Genesis 12 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Genesis 27:12
My father perhaps will feel me, and I shall seem to him as a deceiver; and I shall bring a curse upon myself and not a blessing.”
Genesis 27:11-13 (in Context) Genesis 27 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Genesis 27:13
And his mother said unto him,“Upon me be thy curse, my son; only obey my voice, and go, fetch me them.”
Genesis 27:12-14 (in Context) Genesis 27 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Genesis 27:29
Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee; be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother’s sons bow down to thee. Cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee!”
Genesis 27:28-30 (in Context) Genesis 27 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#20708 Feb 25, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
A god that curses people with dark skin for just being born is a sicko and a bastard.
Here are a few more verses. I can supply verses for the word 'cursing' and other spelling if you wish?

Genesis 49:7
Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel! I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel.
Genesis 49:6-8 (in Context) Genesis 49 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Exodus 21:17
“And he that curseth his father or his mother shall surely be put to death.
Exodus 21:16-18 (in Context) Exodus 21 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Exodus 22:28
“Thou shalt not revile the judges, nor curse the ruler of thy people.
Exodus 22:27-29 (in Context) Exodus 22 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Leviticus 19:14
Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumbling block before the blind, but shalt fear thy God: I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:13-15 (in Context) Leviticus 19 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Leviticus 20:9
“‘For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death. He hath cursed his father or his mother: his blood shall be upon him.
Leviticus 20:8-10 (in Context) Leviticus 20 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Leviticus 24:11
And the Israelite woman’s son blasphemed the name of the Lord and cursed. And they brought him unto Moses (his mother’s name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan);
Leviticus 24:10-12 (in Context) Leviticus 24 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Leviticus 24:14
“Bring forth him that hath cursed outside the camp; and let all who heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
Leviticus 24:13-15 (in Context) Leviticus 24 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Leviticus 24:15
And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying,‘Whosoever curseth his God shall bear his sin.
Leviticus 24:14-16 (in Context) Leviticus 24 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Leviticus 24:23
And Moses spoke to the children of Israel, that they should bring forth him that had cursed out of the camp and stone him with stones. And the children of Israel did as the Lord commanded Moses.
Leviticus 24:22-23 (in Context) Leviticus 24 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Numbers 5:18
And the priest shall set the woman before the Lord, and uncover the woman’s head, and put the offering of memorial in her hands, which is the jealousy offering; and the priest shall have in his hand the bitter water that causeth the curse.
Numbers 5:17-19 (in Context) Numbers 5 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Numbers 5:19
And the priest shall charge her by an oath, and say unto the woman,“If no man have lain with thee and if thou hast not gone astray to uncleanness with another instead of thy husband, be thou free from this bitter water that causeth the curse.
Numbers 5:18-20 (in Context) Numbers 5 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Numbers 5:21
then the priest shall charge the woman with an oath of cursing, and the priest shall say unto the woman —“the Lord make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the Lord doth make thy thigh to rot and thy belly to swell.
Numbers 5:20-22 (in Context) Numbers 5 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Numbers 5:22
And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels to make thy belly to swell and thy thigh to rot.” And the woman shall say,“Amen, amen.”
Numbers 5:21-23 (in Context) Numbers 5 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Numbers 5:23
“‘And the priest shall write these curses in a book, and he shall blot them out with the bitter water;
Numbers 5:22-24 (in Context) Numbers 5 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Numbers 5:24
and he shall cause the woman to drink the bitter water that causeth the curse, and the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her and become bitter.
Numbers 5:23-25 (in Context) Numbers 5 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 30 min Dana Robertson 28,517
Mormon leaders call for laws protecting some ga... Thu Shirvell s Shrivel 8
looking for friends who are not mormons Jan 29 deathmetalfan01092 1
would anyone like to talk?? Jan 29 bloodyhell01092 1
Romney says climate change presents a big chall... Jan 25 Swedenforever 7
Romney Says Climate Change Presents a Big Chall... Jan 22 BarbaraMora 1
Is Ebay's Declining Reputation Scaring Buyers A... (Oct '13) Jan 21 EcommerceBlogger 9
North Salt Lake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North Salt Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:55 am PST