Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 32,002

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Read more
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#18953 Nov 24, 2012
ROFLMAO

If Rmoney only knew how many people making six figures voted against him, he'd shut his pie-hole. Now.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sns-20121116150...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18954 Nov 24, 2012
Haw Haw wrote:
ROFLMAO
If Rmoney only knew how many people making six figures voted against him, he'd shut his pie-hole. Now.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sns-20121116150...
He MAY shut his pie hole, but he will always have his hand in the American peoples money. ;-)

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#18955 Nov 24, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
I hold all Mormons responsible for allowing this to happen to their own children. It's happening. U can ignore it, excuse it, write crazy rants that make no sense...but it' still happening. The only way to change this is to change the church or make it globally known they are a scam hiding behind a religion and mistreating(to the point of death) their own.
I know what you think. You have stated what you think over and over without acknowledging how sick and twisted and perverted your thinking has become. None of that matters to you. The only thing that matters to you and haw is to see who can use the darkest, filthiest, depraved thinking to express the garbage you speak.
See, it would be one thing if you and haw used some actual intelligence to construct your argument of what devils Mormons are. But you two care nothing of intelligence when it comes to making statements. You both use a vile dark vicious hatred to base your comments from and each time you do it, you make so many errors and mistakes in your garbage rant of what you think are the Mormon devils.
To hate an entire group of people for the actions/decisions of a few is the work of a degenerative sick twisted thinking capacity. But you and haw don't care. And that proves how filthy sick your reasoning is that you think is normal.
You two peer through a mentality of dark glass and that explains your dark filthy reasoning.
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#18956 Nov 24, 2012
This is one of the best, more recent YouTube videos that has more to say about Mormon history in 4 1/2 minutes than the mishies will tell you in 6 weeks.

Their graphics are great!

Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#18957 Nov 24, 2012
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you think. You have stated what you think over and over without acknowledging how sick and twisted and perverted your thinking has become. None of that matters to you. The only thing that matters to you and haw is to see who can use the darkest, filthiest, depraved thinking to express the garbage you speak.
See, it would be one thing if you and haw used some actual intelligence to construct your argument of what devils Mormons are. But you two care nothing of intelligence when it comes to making statements. You both use a vile dark vicious hatred to base your comments from and each time you do it, you make so many errors and mistakes in your garbage rant of what you think are the Mormon devils.
To hate an entire group of people for the actions/decisions of a few is the work of a degenerative sick twisted thinking capacity. But you and haw don't care. And that proves how filthy sick your reasoning is that you think is normal.
You two peer through a mentality of dark glass and that explains your dark filthy reasoning.
Did somebody fart in here? I thought I heard something, but man, that stench gave it away.
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#18958 Nov 24, 2012
I did find a treasure trove -

The LDS Video Encyclopedia:

www.ldsvideo.org .

I'll find some more that are worth mentioning on their own and link them here.
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#18959 Nov 24, 2012
Here's a nice video and reference links on Temples:

http://www.ldsvideo.org/2011/04/mormon-temple...

This should really help anybody who is interested in what goes on there understand the truth.

http://www.ldsvideo.org/2011/04/mormon-temple...
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#18960 Nov 24, 2012
This website is really well put together:

Here's something about the Mormons in Missouri:

http://www.ldsvideo.org/2011/05/mormons-in-mi...
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#18961 Nov 24, 2012
Finally, a post about the topic of this thread:

Are Mormons Christian:

http://www.ldsvideo.org/2011/07/is-mormonism-...
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#18962 Nov 24, 2012
As certain (gassy) people believe that NoMo and I are just full of garbage rants, I'll just continue posting the well-researched content of the LDS Video
Encyclopedia. That way nobody has to listen to me personally. They can instead listen to the videos that have great graphics, plenty of citations, and evidence with which to back them up.

Yes, those who live alone off the grid can ramble, instead I will link.

For starters, here's a nice discussion of the multiple versions of Joseph Smith's first vision, a.k.a. Joseph's Myth:

http://www.ldsvideo.org/2011/02/first-vision....

Location hidden

#18963 Nov 24, 2012
Haw Haw wrote:
As certain (gassy) people believe that NoMo and I are just full of garbage rants, I'll just continue posting the well-researched content of the LDS Video
Encyclopedia. That way nobody has to listen to me personally. They can instead listen to the videos that have great graphics, plenty of citations, and evidence with which to back them up.

For starters, here's a nice discussion of the multiple versions of Joseph Smith's first vision, a.k.a. Joseph's Myth:

Lol...Great site, btw:)

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#18964 Nov 24, 2012
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol...now that's some twisted reasoning...lol. But I well understand that comes from your mental disorder of not being able to understand simple logic.
You're the one with the mental disorder, advocating abuse, and supporting the abusers. Like most bigots, you logic isn't simple, it retarded. Blinded by your need to force everyone to fall in line with what you think should be correct and not giving a God damn about anyone else or anybody. How dare anyone have a thought that disagrees with yours. How dare any one want to be what God created them to be, and not stand for the shit you and other ignorant like minded people demand we should be. How dare we say God damn to organizations like the LDS church that teach and foster the hatred. Giving justification for ignorance and creating the hostle atmosphere that is causing those kids self hatred and the desire to kill themselves. God forbid, accoding to you, some dare tell them that God loves them and that they are wonderfully made. How dare we actually have people who don't see a gay child and not just want to beat the shit out of them for being what God made them. How dare we have people who fights for them and their well being while shitass pigs like yourself want to take them somewhere and f**k up their brains until they are totally dysfunctional and living a life of complete misery. But that is OK because some old senile impotent SOB's in SLC say that is the way God said it should be.

And this moron wonders why we spend so much time attacking such garbage that claims to be the church of Jesus Christ.

This level of hatred has to come from someone who fears their own desire to suck dick. He has already admitted in a earlier post he hasn't had sex with his wife in years. She is probably grateful for that.

Location hidden

#18965 Nov 24, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one with the mental disorder, advocating abuse, and supporting the abusers. Like most bigots, you logic isn't simple, it retarded. Blinded by your need to force everyone to fall in line with what you think should be correct and not giving a God damn about anyone else or anybody. How dare anyone have a thought that disagrees with yours. How dare any one want to be what God created them to be, and not stand for the shit you and other ignorant like minded people demand we should be. How dare we say God damn to organizations like the LDS church that teach and foster the hatred. Giving justification for ignorance and creating the hostle atmosphere that is causing those kids self hatred and the desire to kill themselves. God forbid, accoding to you, some dare tell them that God loves them and that they are wonderfully made. How dare we actually have people who don't see a gay child and not just want to beat the shit out of them for being what God made them. How dare we have people who fights for them and their well being while shitass pigs like yourself want to take them somewhere and f**k up their brains until they are totally dysfunctional and living a life of complete misery. But that is OK because some old senile impotent SOB's in SLC say that is the way God said it should be.

And this moron wonders why we spend so much time attacking such garbage that claims to be the church of Jesus Christ.

This level of hatred has to come from someone who fears their own desire to suck dick. He has already admitted in a earlier post he hasn't had sex with his wife in years. She is probably grateful for that.
He also said he was bi..obviously loathing part of himself, he wants to make sure everyone is as miserable as he is.
..and ur post is beautiful:)

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#18966 Nov 24, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
He also said he was bi..obviously loathing part of himself, he wants to make sure everyone is as miserable as he is.
..and ur post is beautiful:)
I just can't believe his audacity, and out & out willful ignorance. Is there a light on there? We have to wonder.

Location hidden

#18967 Nov 24, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>I just can't believe his audacity, and out & out willful ignorance. Is there a light on there? We have to wonder.
It's a strobe light.

Location hidden

#18968 Nov 24, 2012
Haw Haw wrote:

Did u watch the polygamist one? Love this site!

Location hidden

#18969 Nov 24, 2012
Remove southern baptist and insert Lds...hate is hate. If u don't support it, make it STOP.

&sn s=em

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#18971 Nov 25, 2012
NoMo wrote:
Remove southern baptist and insert Lds...hate is hate. If u don't support it, make it STOP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-DNz-0Z3EvsXX&sns=em
Bit of a hypocritical comment wouldn't you say?? I mean coming from you. You are right, hate is hate. That includes your hatred of Mormons I can honestly say, I can't think of a single person that I hate. Many that I dislike, but none that I hate. Do you know why that is Nomo?
It is because the love and salvation of Christ is offered to all. Even those I don't like. I refuse to place myself above Christ by not offering the same love and compassion that he does to all of his children. Including the ones that choose differently than me.

Location hidden

#18972 Nov 25, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>Bit of a hypocritical comment wouldn't you say?? I mean coming from you. You are right, hate is hate. That includes your hatred of Mormons I can honestly say, I can't think of a single person that I hate. Many that I dislike, but none that I hate. Do you know why that is Nomo?
It is because the love and salvation of Christ is offered to all. Even those I don't like. I refuse to place myself above Christ by not offering the same love and compassion that he does to all of his children. Including the ones that choose differently than me.
Ur cult is causing people to kill themselves.
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#18973 Nov 25, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>Bit of a hypocritical comment wouldn't you say?? I mean coming from you. You are right, hate is hate. That includes your hatred of Mormons I can honestly say, I can't think of a single person that I hate. Many that I dislike, but none that I hate. Do you know why that is Nomo?
Get off it. Mormons as people are not hated. The cult is hated. If you absorb the hate preaching and precepts of your cult you will not be highly regarded, but you will not be hated. It's the CULT, with its false teachings, racism, marginalization of people, barbaric torture and hatred of homosexuals, and driving people to suicide, not the PEOPLE. Learn to recognize the difference.

Your cult is not far off at all from Warren Jeffs and his FLDS group, but it is more mainstream. That said, it has not abandoned the essential doctrines that are at the root of the Jeffs cult. Joseph Smith, were he to be magically resurrected in this time and place, would be most familiar with Warren Jeffs and his cult, not Thomas Monson and your softer cult.

The fact that you spend your days waffling between allegiance to your cult and what you in your heart and mind know is right and moral speaks volumes. I hope in the end that your struggle takes you out of the false cult you're wrapped up in today, because you do have a lot of good within you. That said, when you start preaching from the cult manual, you're completely unbearable on here.

That said, I learned a lot from the abc 20/20 polygamy story aired on Friday. Here's a link to it.

http://abc.go.com/watch/2020/SH559026/VD55250...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) Sun tongangodz 30,178
News Google Fiber to reach Salt Lake City Mar 28 Tom 2
Are Aliens Real, if so are they nice or mean? (Oct '12) Mar 22 Waymogv001010 12
News Loss of members spurred LDS singles ward changes (Apr '11) Feb '15 Blow 4
News Police close to catching Midvale check fraud su... (Sep '10) Jan '15 not surprised 36
News After violent Utah landslide, a community on edge (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jeannie Jex 1
News Fake Cops Execute a Very Illegal Search and Sei... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Judy 1
North Salt Lake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North Salt Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]