Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 31997 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#30824 Dec 30, 2013
NoMo wrote:
Wouldn't it be more like Jesus to stop all of this and accept everyone? Your profits have scales over their eyes, you sheep are all quietly trying to separate the good from the bad in their Alzheimer hazed conference talks..how many "he spoke as man" speeches have you all heard, in your lifetimes? Seriously, it's sad how easy this scam is...
You are a bigot if I have ever seen one... against anyone who is a Religious.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#30825 Dec 30, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>You are a bigot if I have ever seen one... against anyone who is a Religious.
I wonder if you will ever realize that bad taste in your mouth is bigotry.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#30826 Dec 30, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if you will ever realize that bad taste in your mouth is bigotry.
You see I don't come in here and scorn everything and everyone for anything I don't believe in... YOU do that. You probably came upon that judgement as either satire or just plain ignorance because you don't even know me... and seriously you need to try again NoMo.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#30827 Dec 30, 2013
NoMo wrote:
Wouldn't it be more like Jesus to stop all of this and accept everyone? Your profits have scales over their eyes, you sheep are all quietly trying to separate the good from the bad in their Alzheimer hazed conference talks..how many "he spoke as man" speeches have you all heard, in your lifetimes? Seriously, it's sad how easy this scam is...
He did stop Sodium and Gomorrah! Is that what you cry out for at night... for him to stop you if he dare?

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#30828 Dec 31, 2013
Those Mormons just can't handle their firewater!

http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/dr...

Marysville, CA

#30829 Dec 31, 2013
Maybe its new maybe not wrote:
Sodom and Gomorrah were both destroyed for their free sex ideas
and the sole woman to waste time even looking back to watch them be destroyed was killed by Him.
On the spot, according to the texts.
The only thing that's going to be coming as a new revelation to the LGBT movement is that AIDS isn't as fully cured as they hoped.
And that has absolutely nothing in connection with gay people making lifelong commitments to each other. That would be the opposite of "free sex". God wants us to live in that manner. And what in your crack addicted mind makes you think that heterosexual aren't dying from AIDS also?

Marysville, CA

#30830 Dec 31, 2013
Maybe its new maybe not wrote:
The fact you're a pagan mocker on the very internet the Lord told me He was spamming to reveal you, serves a purpose here.
That wasn't the Lord talking to you, Joseph Smith with tits.

Marysville, CA

#30831 Dec 31, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bigot if I have ever seen one... against anyone who is a Religious.
And that is a good thing when a religion is lying, deceiving people, and destroying lives while giving absolutely nothing back in return. The LDS church is one of the greatest man made scams of all time. But I'll admit, Islam has done it better, but it has had a longer time to do it in. Both are just systems designed to give impotent men the feeling of power, and people letting them do it.

Marysville, CA

#30832 Dec 31, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You see I don't come in here and scorn everything and everyone for anything I don't believe in... YOU do that. You probably came upon that judgement as either satire or just plain ignorance because you don't even know me... and seriously you need to try again NoMo.
And you come here calling everyone who doesn't worship at the altar of the LDS church child molesters, and homosexuals. You go on and on denying the grace of Jesus Christ claiming it's follow the commandments that will save you yet break the commandment against bearing false witness. You talk worst than some whores I've known and still go to church every Sunday thinking you're doing something special because you drink a little water and eat a piece of wonder bread. You are a farce.

Marysville, CA

#30833 Dec 31, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
He did stop Sodium and Gomorrah! Is that what you cry out for at night... for him to stop you if he dare?
And he slapped a hateful bigoted religion smack dab in the face last week by legalizing gay marriage in the home of that church.

Bitched slapped you good! LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#30834 Dec 31, 2013
http://timesandseasons.org/index.php/2013/12/...

The leaders are fallible, but they will never leave the church astray. If they are fallible, why put your trust in them? And hasn't recent admission from those "fallible" concerning blacks demonstrate that in fact they have lead the church astray? Not only lead it astray, but have been out and out wrong? And how are members to know that what they are selling today isn't also leading the church astray?

Isn't all just evidence they are just making it up as they go along?
Maybe its new maybe not

Gridley, CA

#30835 Dec 31, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
http://timesandseasons.org/ind ex.php/2013/12/leaders-are-fal lible-no-really/
The leaders are fallible, but they will never leave the church astray. If they are fallible, why put your trust in them? And hasn't recent admission from those "fallible" concerning blacks demonstrate that in fact they have lead the church astray? Not only lead it astray, but have been out and out wrong? And how are members to know that what they are selling today isn't also leading the church astray?
Isn't all just evidence they are just making it up as they go along?
Actually the AIDS epidemic and the fact homosexuals have the social numbers of their parent culture, the pagan pseudo-Christians and their homosexual priests,

taught us that YOUR culture is just making it up as IT goes along.

Goes along with one of two of your women raped or molested,
Goes along with one of two of your women on hard pharmaceuticals
Goes along with one of two of your husbands admitting adultery
Goes along with one of three of your marriages ending in divorce,
Goes along with one of three of your men raped or molested.
Goes along with every one of the social numbers that make living among you apparently like living in a combat zone: where you're each others' enemies.

That's what the whole thing's taught us.

What it's taught you is that more molesting priests will bring you more joy.

That's probably what leads you to do things like print your blog readers' mail to you.

H.I.C.K.
DONT TRUST DANA ROBERTSON

Gridley, CA

#30836 Dec 31, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/latter-da...

"And just for the record, since the whore wants to be so public. Carol Sutton is a Trailer Park trash whore that lives at 2751 Reche Canyon Rd Space #181, Colton, CA

I know this because she pretend to be a ex-mormon in a letter she wrote to me:

Oct 7, 12
Dear Dana Robertson
Imagine my shock & horror to discover I am descended from Don Carlos Smith, and ALL the murders! I am proud his wife was Ca's poet laurette (I love to write) and would love to visit her statue & HAVE Her POEMS!
I WILL NO LONGER vote for Romney! Both are Islam-Mosem-Gay supporters!
I would like your help and advice! I DID Keep mormon belief in SELF PRESERVATION (tho never really served the mormons, saved at 10 yrs old). We are determined our family will LIVE awhile!(despite what IS SURELY COMING!)
Hoping for encoureagement and counsel. SO CONFUSED!
In Jesus Christ,
Carol Sutton.

As you can see, she is a lunatic, and nutjob. And certainly a lying piece of crap. Oh, Carol, thanks for the Mark Twain stamp, I am a stamp collector. All the spelling mistakes in the letters was hers. I copied it exactly as she wrote it."

========
That's the psychotic here telling everyone he always knew he wanted to run away and troll for men at a bible oriented hate literature site. His own.

Gridley, CA

#30837 Dec 31, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
And you come here calling everyone who doesn't worship at the altar of the LDS church child molesters, and homosexuals. You go on and on denying the grace of Jesus Christ claiming it's follow the commandments that will save you yet break the commandment against bearing false witness. You talk worst than some whores I've known and still go to church every Sunday thinking you're doing something special because you drink a little water and eat a piece of wonder bread. You are a farce.
That's what your churches make: molesters. ONE in TWO of your women are molested or raped. One in THREE of your MEN.

That's like you're all raised in a cambodian child sex ring. You are. It's just spread throughout the world like cancer.

That's why nearly all of you wind up divorced. Your churches started World War I and World War II.

You installed the MAFIA so you could all stay drunk.
And molest.

Gridley, CA

#30838 Dec 31, 2013
What kind of people install the MAFIA so you can all stay drunk?

The kind of people who enslaved everyone you could catch for 600 years that's what kind.

Marysville, CA

#30839 Dec 31, 2013
DONT TRUST DANA ROBERTSON wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/rel igion/latter-day-saints/TA24QK QVISB3DLGS5/post20933
"And just for the record, since the whore wants to be so public. Carol Sutton is a Trailer Park trash whore that lives at 2751 Reche Canyon Rd Space #181, Colton, CA
I know this because she pretend to be a ex-mormon in a letter she wrote to me:
Oct 7, 12
Dear Dana Robertson
Imagine my shock & horror to discover I am descended from Don Carlos Smith, and ALL the murders! I am proud his wife was Ca's poet laurette (I love to write) and would love to visit her statue & HAVE Her POEMS!
I WILL NO LONGER vote for Romney! Both are Islam-Mosem-Gay supporters!
I would like your help and advice! I DID Keep mormon belief in SELF PRESERVATION (tho never really served the mormons, saved at 10 yrs old). We are determined our family will LIVE awhile!(despite what IS SURELY COMING!)
Hoping for encoureagement and counsel. SO CONFUSED!
In Jesus Christ,
Carol Sutton.
As you can see, she is a lunatic, and nutjob. And certainly a lying piece of crap. Oh, Carol, thanks for the Mark Twain stamp, I am a stamp collector. All the spelling mistakes in the letters was hers. I copied it exactly as she wrote it."
========
That's the psychotic here telling everyone he always knew he wanted to run away and troll for men at a bible oriented hate literature site. His own.
Thanks for reminding everyone who you are.

Gridley, CA

#30840 Dec 31, 2013
No - thanks for reminding us who Y.O.U. are.

Marysville, CA

#30841 Dec 31, 2013
DONT TRUST DANA ROBERTSON wrote:
No - thanks for reminding us who Y.O.U. are.
You are so my bitch! LOL!!!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#30842 Dec 31, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>You see I don't come in here and scorn everything and everyone for anything I don't believe in... YOU do that. You probably came upon that judgement as either satire or just plain ignorance because you don't even know me... and seriously you need to try again NoMo.
That scam you consider a religion is still a scam. I hope (even)you figure that out some day. What the state of Utah is doing right now is embarrassing for you. If they don't stop(and it may be fatal already) they will be known as the restored version of the klan.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#30843 Dec 31, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
That scam you consider a religion is still a scam. I hope (even)you figure that out some day. What the state of Utah is doing right now is embarrassing for you. If they don't stop(and it may be fatal already) they will be known as the restored version of the klan.
I have no clue what you are talking about NoMo. But, here is some advise that might help you with this issue as well as other issues in your life. Remember to separate entities... just because members belong to the Church doesn't mean the Church belongs to members (if they are doing wrong).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Valley Gang Bangers.. (Nov '08) 3 hr FUMPWICK MWA 78
nascar 18 hr Messenger 1
the jews are to blame Aug 29 BUD FOX 1
News Geologists, residents see more movement in Nort... Apr '16 jsmetzgerin 1
News Loss of members spurred LDS singles ward changes (Apr '11) Feb '15 Blow 4
News Police close to catching Midvale check fraud su... (Sep '10) Jan '15 not surprised 36
News After violent Utah landslide, a community on edge (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jeannie Jex 1

North Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Salt Lake Mortgages