Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Comments (Page 1,324)

Showing posts 26,461 - 26,480 of31,830
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pearl

Layton, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Anonymousnetruthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we do believe in the Bible
We who?
Anonymousnetruth teller

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

pearl wrote:
<quoted text>We who?
Mormons
pearl

Layton, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Mormons
You're telling a Mormon, sportxmouse, that Mormons believe The Bible? Come on, pay attention.
Blacktooth

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Can anyone tell me why this topic matters so much?

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. The cult would never let Jesus walk into one of their temples..they would press charges if he walked into a ward house. It's the judgement bit that always makes them look like jerks.
That's some more of your spazy idiocy revealing itself. The popular way of dressing is how people in various countries dress themselves when they attend LDS wards/temples. Polynesian men in America still wear the traditional skirt with a shirt and tie. Fricking get a clue would you?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Dana Robertson wrote:
More proof the LDS church is failing.
http://nevinpratt.com/groups/workgroup/wiki/a...
Proof?? Really? Proof from what? Inaccurate/unreliable statistics that the source of your article stated... "Furthermore, wikipedia.org reports: "The LDS Church does not release statistics on church activity,"
You're the fricking no memory idjit that laid it out to me once statistics from non-factual sources ISN'T RELIABLE and here you go making a liar of yourself AGAIN stating the reverse can be true. You're memory is so fried dude.....
Realpeople

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Blacktooth wrote:
Because mormons are lying....saying they are followers of Jesus Christ and they are followers of Joseph smith.
Realpeople

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Actually we do believe in the Bible
No you don't. You believe in the book of mormon which is NOT in the bible.
Realpeople

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

If mormons were real christians they would not follow the book of mormon. The bible is all you need.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Merced, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Blacktooth wrote:
You don't have to be a part of it, if you don't want too.

Merced, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Realpeople wrote:
If mormons were real christians they would not follow the book of mormon. The bible is all you need.
When you have Jesus, you don't need Joseph.

Merced, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof?? Really? Proof from what? Inaccurate/unreliable statistics that the source of your article stated... "Furthermore, wikipedia.org reports: "The LDS Church does not release statistics on church activity,"
You're the fricking no memory idjit that laid it out to me once statistics from non-factual sources ISN'T RELIABLE and here you go making a liar of yourself AGAIN stating the reverse can be true. You're memory is so fried dude.....
Take your meds, baby.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>That's some more of your spazy idiocy revealing itself. The popular way of dressing is how people in various countries dress themselves when they attend LDS wards/temples. Polynesian men in America still wear the traditional skirt with a shirt and tie. Fricking get a clue would you?
Thanks to Rick Santorium, we have a new definition for the word frothy..and you are frothing at the mouth. Maybe an anti anxiety medication would help.
Punching for Justice

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Mormons also believe that Black people are cursed. God does not know Mormons because they have forsaken him for their false doctrine.
Anonymousnetruth teller

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Realpeople wrote:
Actually it goes with the Bible (Bible about the middle east / Book Of Mormon about the"other sheep "(in the Americas)
Anonymousnetruth teller

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Punching for Justice wrote:
Mormons also believe that Black people are cursed. God does not know Mormons because they have forsaken him for their false doctrine.
You are wrong not only do we NOT (note I said not)believe Blacks are cursed but we are Christ's RESTORED church
Punching for Justice

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are wrong not only do we NOT (note I said not)believe Blacks are cursed but we are Christ's RESTORED church
And [God] had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people, the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them. And thus saith the Lord God; I will cause that they shall be loathsome unto thy people, save they shall repent of their iniquities." 2 Nephi 5:21

Hate speech! It is time to put Mormons on trial for genocide! IF found guilty every Mormon will be put to death for their hatred against decent people!
Wisdom

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Strange God waited 1850 years after the time of Jesus to tell the world the truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

<quoted text>You are wrong not only do we NOT (note I said not)believe Blacks are cursed but we are Christ's RESTORED church
Maybe you should go reread your BOM

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

October doesn't sound like its gonna be a very good month for the morg.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,461 - 26,480 of31,830
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

High Wind Watch for Davis County was issued at April 20 at 3:47PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

North Salt Lake Jobs

•••
•••
•••

North Salt Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE