Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 31996 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#27879 Sep 13, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
If I took your babble seriously, it might hurt my feelings. Seriously..I say this with all sincerity..you need to seek help. You could feel so much better with the proper medication(ssss)
The above is called psychological transference/mirroring. So as you are you imagin to see in others. Plus we have a daily diary authored by you and dana that proves my points without any doubt. Nuff said :)

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27880 Sep 13, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda drawn to that dark side, aren't ya?
Dark side? What dark side? You speak like you know about this dark side well dana/pearl. Why don't you explain this dark side to us better so we can see where you have been/still are hmmm?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27881 Sep 13, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”- Yoda
Whew! Have you ever nailed a phrase that fully/totally describes nomo and your's paths...excellently stated! Well done!

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27882 Sep 13, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
More secrets are about to be revealed about that wonderful pervert, seer, and revolter Joseph Smith.
http://bycommonconsent.com/2013/09/11/the-cou...
You so identify with him as you judge him and you love to hate that fact. You're a perverter of the Bible and what it's been for 1500 years, you're a seer because you claim factual knowledge of things of Smith there is no evidence of and you're a revolter as you call good evil and evil good and continually use lies and mistruths to make points simple truths could have been used to make with. just syaing....

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#27883 Sep 13, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You so identify with him as you judge him and you love to hate that fact. You're a perverter of the Bible and what it's been for 1500 years, you're a seer because you claim factual knowledge of things of Smith there is no evidence of and you're a revolter as you call good evil and evil good and continually use lies and mistruths to make points simple truths could have been used to make with. just syaing....
No Surprise, crack is whack! LOL!!!

Location hidden

#27884 Sep 14, 2013
Salt Lake is changing, in spite of the lizards. These very mormon families, all celebrating love. PaKKKer's tolerance trap is backfiring. See, that's the thing, love always wins over hate..it may take a while but in the end, love wins. How sweet is that?

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27885 Sep 14, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
No Surprise, crack is whack! LOL!!!
You just never, ever, cease to disappoint me with your child like replies...the adult in you has left the brain and may not be coming back :)

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27886 Sep 14, 2013
NoMo wrote:
Salt Lake is changing, in spite of the lizards. These very mormon families, all celebrating love. PaKKKer's tolerance trap is backfiring. See, that's the thing, love always wins over hate..it may take a while but in the end, love wins. How sweet is that?
Really? a hater full of rage and anger, black hearted filthy sayings that addresses people in total purposeful disrespect as lizards and other choice crude names/sayings/childish sayings proclaims she knows what love is????? I doubt it.

Location hidden

#27887 Sep 14, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>Really? a hater full of rage and anger, black hearted filthy sayings that addresses people in total purposeful disrespect as lizards and other choice crude names/sayings/childish sayings proclaims she knows what love is????? I doubt it.
Xanax isn't strong enough, is it..what are your choices?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27888 Sep 15, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Xanax isn't strong enough, is it..what are your choices?
Apparently it's not strong enough for you nor any other meds at present. You continue to purposefully outright disrespect people you don't know and have never met. You call them names, you think of what you think are vile things to say you think will injure their emotional well being. And you're not short on thinking up some of the darkest, filthiest things to say to people and you do it with a smile.
Me thinks you have proven you're issues should first be addressed before you try and help others with theirs that pale in comparison.

Location hidden

#27889 Sep 15, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently it's not strong enough for you nor any other meds at present. You continue to purposefully outright disrespect people you don't know and have never met. You call them names, you think of what you think are vile things to say you think will injure their emotional well being. And you're not short on thinking up some of the darkest, filthiest things to say to people and you do it with a smile.
Me thinks you have proven you're issues should first be addressed before you try and help others with theirs that pale in comparison.
It's old enough to be classic and I can't explain why exactly, but when you start running off the rails. Benny Lava pops into my head. Haha

Realpeople

Ashburn, VA

#27890 Sep 16, 2013
Mormons are not Christians...the promote the book of mormon and joseph smith who is a false prophet.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27891 Sep 16, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's old enough to be classic and I can't explain why exactly, but when you start running off the rails. Benny Lava pops into my head. Haha
Lava to the Indian world is an accomplished actor/director so I'll take that as a compliment :)
As to the rails, I don't run off the sure, solidly set rails that are your's and dana's past verbal expletives. I might wobble here and there but when I recite/paste/quote your two verbal trashing past of others, there is never any falling off any rails you two have set down.

Marysville, CA

#27892 Sep 16, 2013
Such bullshit. It's your fault God isn't helping you. And if you even are about to lose your home and are without a job, it's all your fault because the geezers in SLC didn't get a full tithe from you.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865586381/...

Marysville, CA

#27893 Sep 16, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Lava to the Indian world is an accomplished actor/director so I'll take that as a compliment :)
As to the rails, I don't run off the sure, solidly set rails that are your's and dana's past verbal expletives. I might wobble here and there but when I recite/paste/quote your two verbal trashing past of others, there is never any falling off any rails you two have set down.
Will you stop being such a whiny bitch!

Location hidden

#27894 Sep 16, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
Such bullshit. It's your fault God isn't helping you. And if you even are about to lose your home and are without a job, it's all your fault because the geezers in SLC didn't get a full tithe from you.

Pay to play..otherwise everything unfortunate that happens to you is because monson and PaKKKer didn't get your money. How can anyone be so gullible?

Location hidden

#27895 Sep 16, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>Will you stop being such a whiny bitch!
Maybe he'll look up whiny bitch in his encyclopedia and give you a definition..bit of trivia. Lol

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#27896 Sep 16, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
You expect God to bless people for NOT doing their DUTY, who do not adhere to his word?

//
This is not surprising coming from you... you do not believe in Genesis...

Thus how can you say you believe in the Bible or that you are even a Christian? You're farce, a joke, a laughing stock!

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27897 Sep 16, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he'll look up whiny bitch in his encyclopedia and give you a definition..bit of trivia. Lol
What does this have to do with the topic of this forum?

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27898 Sep 16, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay to play..otherwise everything unfortunate that happens to you is because monson and PaKKKer didn't get your money. How can anyone be so gullible?
People tithed 10% way back to Abraham in the Bible...

http://www.thebiblepage.org/biblesays/tithing...

Tithing has nothing to do with Monson or Packard. How can YOU be so gullible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Hillary 4 hr Go Blue Forever 5
Salt Lake City Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Re... Sep 25 Hunter 2
News FBI Offering $50K Reward For Lyle Jeffs' Capture Sep 24 Julie 4
News Looking back at the 1983 flood that sent a rive... Sep 24 Lydia 2
why mormon missionaries have sex with married w... (Jun '12) Sep 24 Roy R 18
West Valley Gang Bangers.. (Nov '08) Sep 24 Dahalu 80
Looking for a girl friend (May '07) Sep 24 Dahalu 800

North Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance