Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 32,004

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Full Story

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#27390 Jul 29, 2013
Dana claims a woman named Carol wrote him a letter from reading his website.

He defamed her on this thread.
He gave out her address.
He has called her all kinds of things including a whore who molested her own children.
He gave the names of her 4 children.
In addition, he gave her husbands name and said things her and her husband.

He claims on his website he has the right to do this.

"If you find something funny about the LDS Church, let me know! I’ll be glad to give you full credit. Or if you’re a Mormon who thinks I'm the Anti-Christ and would like to help me go to hell sooner by sending me a carton of cigarettes (Salem 100’s please), Contact Me! All e-mails sent to me become property of this web master to reprint on this web site as he see’s fit.
My Address is:

Dana Robertson
1150 W 1st St.
Merced, CA 95340
or E-Mail Me
Hate Mail Welcomed !!! 8370
Copyright:© 2002 by “I Hate Mormonism Inc.” Anti-Mormonism— The Worlds Fastest Growing Movement"

"All e-mails sent to me become property of this web master to reprint on this web site as he see’s fit."

It's very pathetic. So, to add insult every time he can't win an argument with me he calls me Carol. He even tells No Surprise he's being a Carol. It's a very pathetic vice to avoid the conversation and the debate.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27391 Jul 29, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are just mad because your insanity has been exposed, and your true nature revealed, Carol.
This has nothing to do with being mad... this has to do with the truth!!!!

My name is not Carol. I do not have 4 children. I am not even the same age as this woman.

The sad thing is you picked a REAL woman to do this to and who knows if she even knows you have done this to her on the Internet.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27392 Jul 29, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are just mad because your insanity has been exposed, and your true nature revealed, Carol.
The truth is you used her as a scape goat...

She is a REAL WOMAN... You're a Hick did the research and tried to contact her and her son.

AND< you think you have the right to do this... it's called defamation and slander.

IF I WERE THIS CAROL... I know your address. You would have received a visit by now and been served with lawsuit papers.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27393 Jul 29, 2013
I suppose what he doesn't get is... he claims he has rights to reprint on "HIS WEBSITE" as HE sees fit...

1) He doesn't have the right to assert that claim.

2) This thread is topix not "HIS WEBSITE"

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27394 Jul 29, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your the one whose MAD, Dana.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27395 Jul 29, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you molest your sons this morning Carol?
Post 21158

//
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
And just for the record, since the whore wants to be so public. Carol Sutton is a Trailer Park trash whore that lives at XXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, Colton, CA

I know this because she pretend to be a ex-mormon in a letter she wrote to me:

Oct 7, 12
Dear Dana Robertson
Imagine my shock & horror to discover I am descended from Don Carlos Smith, and ALL the murders! I am proud his wife was Ca's poet laurette (I love to write) and would love to visit her statue & HAVE Her POEMS!
I WILL NO LONGER vote for Romney! Both are Islam-Mosem-Gay supporters!
I would like your help and advice! I DID Keep mormon belief in SELF PRESERVATION (tho never really served the mormons, saved at 10 yrs old). We are determined our family will LIVE awhile!(despite what IS SURELY COMING!)
Hoping for encoureagement and counsel. SO CONFUSED!
In Jesus Christ,
Carol Sutton.

As you can see, she is a lunatic, and nutjob. And certainly a lying piece of crap. Oh, Carol, thanks for the Mark Twain stamp, I am a stamp collector. All the spelling mistakes in the letters was hers. I copied it exactly as she wrote it.
POST 20933

I X'd out her address... but you can see for yourself he's crazy and can't be trusted.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27396 Jul 29, 2013
I could go on with the defamation posts... but I won't.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27397 Jul 29, 2013
This is another one of his post that he said about No Surprise...
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a pussy when it comes to speech. I've never seen anyone sh!t their pants so much over words while willfully being homosexual abuser and bigot, justifying it like all Mormons do by not owning your own evil demented ways, but blaming God for it. Yes, I'm, judgmental, because Jesus told us to be judgmental you idiot. But it's amazing how retarded you are on that subject even when given clear verses to support it. But willful stupidity has always been your MO.
POST 16044

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27398 Jul 29, 2013
//

YOU Dana Robertson slandered your own customer/blogger from your published anti-Mormon site... who was a Mormon,

You called her a:
WHORE,
TRAILER TRASH,
ACCUSED HER OF MOLESTING HER OWN SONS,

YOU REVEALED HER PERSONAL AND PRIVATE INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET... SLANDERING a 65 year old innocent woman, her children, her husband.

YOU gave her address, her name, her children's names,
you published LIES about her

//
for the THRILL of it.
//

*FACT is you know nothing about any of the things you slandered her about... you made these things up.

*Now everyone is CAROL.
YOU ARE A LIAR and broke the law by slandering that poor woman and her family.

POST 22456

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27399 Jul 29, 2013
The problem with your tactics is you are too busy justifying your theories, instead of researching HISTORY, truths.

Now, you do not know me...

You don't know who I am...

There is no way you can know me...

I have told you, Sam has told you, No Surprise has told you, You're a Hick has told you I am not Carol.

//

If you look at the history of You're a Hicks posts and my post and compare them...

1) our syntax are consistently "not" the same,

2.1) Google knows about the Jewish culture. He speaks much stronger than I do in his posts.
2.2) I focus on Duty, Documentation, Authority, History and Archeology.

3) Your made up believes are a tactic to divert truths that you make up your own theories and what you will believe or not.

//

I don't care what you believe because I know the truth

//

Next you will say I am Carey, or No Surprise, or perhaps Crazy...

//

- YOU ARE WRONG and you know it,

- This is your TACTIC to divert, confuse, and distort truths.

Just like you pervert and molest the gospel truths to divert, confuse and distort the gospel message.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#27400 Jul 29, 2013
LOL
Why are you freaking out again?

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27401 Jul 29, 2013
NoMo wrote:
LOL
You are just as stupid as you were last year.

TRUTH does not equate FREAKING OUT, neither does EXPOSURE.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#27402 Jul 29, 2013
NoMo wrote:
LOL
Exactly, the kid has been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Yep, it's Carol alright.

Location hidden

#27403 Jul 29, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>You are just as stupid as you were last year.

TRUTH does not equate FREAKING OUT, neither does EXPOSURE.
Maybe you should be more active in your church..are you denying callings or just not getting them? You should go talk to your bishop.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27404 Jul 29, 2013
Re: Dana & NoMo,

It's really sad when you have no point to make and have to come in here and talk to each other, or make up lies for example,

I am Carol (which is not my name),
who is 65 (which I am way younger),
who has 4 kids (which I don't),
who lives in Colton, Ca (I've never been there),

or that I am or was a teacher (Oops, not me again).

It actually shows the other readers that you will lie about anything to distract from the truth.
MLP

Salt Lake City, UT

#27405 Jul 31, 2013
As I have been tracking this post I am shocked at the verbal abuse and hate that is being poured out among people who are so stuck in being right.

Once again, I will remind you all that Jesus is all that matters. Regardless of religion and knowledge, background, lifestyle and things of this world...

Jesus paid the price, he ransomed all of us. Grace is a Gift. We only need to accept it. As we stand before the Lord, He will know our hearts. He will know if we love him.

Have you asked Jesus into your heart? Have you asked him to forgive your sins and make you new again through his precious blood? Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus? Do you realize that no one will ever be worthy, we are all sinners. It is only through Jesus, our Defender, our Advocate, that we can stand blameless before God on Judgement Day.

Consider the lyrics to one of my favorite songs...

JASON GRAY - MORE LIKE FALLING IN LOVE
Give me rule
I will break them
Show me lines
I will cross them

I need more than
A truth to believe
I need a truth that lives
Moves and breathes

To sweep me off my feet, it's gotta be

More like falling in love
Than something to believe in
More like losing my heart
Than giving my allegiance

Caught up, called out
Come take a look at me now
It's like I'm falling, oh
It's like I'm falling in love

Give me words
I'll misuse them
Obligations
I'll misplace them

'Cause all religion
Ever made of me
Was just a sinner
With a stone tied to my feet

It never set me free, it's gotta be

Caught up, called out

Love, love, love
Deeper and deeper, it was
Love that made me a believer

In more than a name
A faith, a creed
Falling in love with Jesus brought
The change in me

Caught up, called out
It's like I'm falling

Caught up, called out

It's like I'm falling
(Falling in love)
It's like I'm falling

I challenge the readers to take the 30 day KLOV challenge. Listen to only KLOV for 30 days. It may awake your hearts to the most amazing love ever!

God bless you & keep you!
David

Oak Park, MI

#27407 Aug 1, 2013
Decided to stop by see how things have been going.

Well No Surprise is encouraging peer pressure again "if more people are doing it, then it must be ok"

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top_stories/...

and also, a lot of this decline has been by mormons converting to Christianity. Woo hoo!!!

I've had a great time evangelizing people in Ghana. Demormonized at least a dozen in the past three months
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to be such a hater? If this church is so wrong, so evil, so misguided as you claim and as you have claimed anyone can see it if you do, why do there stakes increase? A single stake increase means new wards have been established because of new conversion numbers in those ward areas. More wards needs more missionaries. So while you and dana and others wish state the church is losing tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands to even millions of members, there isn't any media coverage of Mormon ward building sitting empty because most of the members have quit the church over same sex marriage etc.
The internet is helping that church to grow and that's the most sour lemon people like you and dana have to suck on while you continue to tell lies of the exact opposite of what is happening. But haters like you and dana will hate even if it means having to lie for their god and self to just have anything negative to say to hate. And you two do a really well job of hating.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27408 Aug 1, 2013
David wrote:
Decided to stop by see how things have been going.
Well No Surprise is encouraging peer pressure again "if more people are doing it, then it must be ok"
http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top_stories/...
and also, a lot of this decline has been by mormons converting to Christianity. Woo hoo!!!
I've had a great time evangelizing people in Ghana. Demormonized at least a dozen in the past three months
<quoted text>
Mormons are Christians.

Location hidden

#27409 Aug 1, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>Mormons are Christians.
And you are a shining example

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#27411 Aug 2, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a shining example
Just as I said before:

Re: Dana & NoMo,

It's really sad when you have no point to make and have to come in here and talk to each other, or make up lies.

It actually shows the other readers that you will lie about anything to distract from the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 1 hr piratefighting 27,208
last post wins! (Jul '11) Sat Hatti_Hollerand 352
Utah cyber security experts call for 'hacking' ... Sat Jogosdokizi 1
Questions about moving to SLC?? Dec 25 Soon to be Newcomer 1
a lds misionary who had sex with a married woman (Jul '11) Dec 22 Cowboy12 29
why mormon missionaries have sex with married w... (Jun '12) Dec 22 Cowboy12 12
Comcast Speed Increases Reach Portland, Seattle... Dec 22 Large-Scale Outages 1

Avalanche Warning for Davis County was issued at December 29 at 9:16AM MST

North Salt Lake Dating
Find my Match