Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32099 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Paddycakes

Toronto, Canada

#26823 Jun 29, 2013
It is the nefarious, self-righteous neo-cons, who are themselves apostate and heretical. I don't think any of these evangelicals have a mirror in their homes. I am neither a Mormon nor evangelical. Mormons as just as good Christians, and perhaps even better, than 90% of those who claim to be Christians.
Youre a hick

Live Oak, CA

#26825 Jun 30, 2013
Being part of the 5% of men who molest a full third.

That's being part of Queer Nation.

5% of men - molest a full third of all other men.

=====
NINETY FIVE PERCENT of HETEROSEXUALS manage to molest/rape FIFTY percent of all women before those women leave this world,

-----
where as FIVE PERCENT of HOMOSEXUALS molest ONE FULL THIRD of all MEN before THEY leave this world.
=====

Those lap dances are fun. That's why they aim for the ones they can do wrong: Satanic inspiration to
INFEST
then
MOLEST.

ONE FULL THIRD
of ALL MEN MOLESTED/RAPED by their deaths:
done this by F.I.V.E. PERCENT

of MOLESTOSEXUALS.

People have seen histories of civilizations full of bisexual pagan whores running off the rails.

The Lord said clearly: WHEN THE PAGANS are OFF THE RAILS
a VERY FEW PEOPLE will SEE His KINGDOM from the INSIDE.
=====
Not those who pollute their lives
Not those who pollute the history of their teachings
Not those who pollute children's minds and lives
Not those who pollute temples or synagogues.

The ones with the guts to tell you that YOU:

the FIVE PERCENT molesting the THIRTY PERCENT

are going to be F.I.L.T.H.Y. STILL when we wake you up and send you off to frivol in yet

another RIVER of F.I.L.T.H.
you create.

=====
We'll wave to ya around the V.D. clinic on the way to Church.

Your resume: "Lobbying for the child molesters."

Being part of the INFEST & MOLEST movement.

That's Apostate Mormons: revealed as perverted to the point even the standard pagans are revulsed.

It's a promise from the Church of Jesus Christ, of Latter-Day Saints and as you can see: you're getting your promise worth.

MOCKING God.
Celebrating victory of
CHILD MOLESTERS
being accepted in society.

Your children deserve everything you set up for them to inherit. Let's hope the river of filth drowns them in addled confusion, before they spread too much of the "good news about Child Molesting Paganism."

Like all pagans they'll try a LITTLE - and when life shows some resistance they'll get addicted to whatever pleasure seeking habituation they run across: alcohol & drugs along with the meaningless and worthless sex-as-a-game will have them so stupid they'll not even know what curse they bark perversity under.

You'll know though from the pit of hell where Jesus described people being: wishing you could 'go back and tell them'- your children - to be obedient.

To the commands of God.

Instead of cheerleading the Child Molesters.

LIKE you.

Evil perverted hicks.

=====

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#26826 Jun 30, 2013
Youre a hick wrote:
Being part of the 5% of men who molest a full third.
That's being part of Queer Nation.
5% of men - molest a full third of all other men.
=====
NINETY FIVE PERCENT of HETEROSEXUALS manage to molest/rape FIFTY percent of all women before those women leave this world,
-----
where as FIVE PERCENT of HOMOSEXUALS molest ONE FULL THIRD of all MEN before THEY leave this world.
=====
Those lap dances are fun. That's why they aim for the ones they can do wrong: Satanic inspiration to
INFEST
then
MOLEST.
ONE FULL THIRD
of ALL MEN MOLESTED/RAPED by their deaths:
done this by F.I.V.E. PERCENT
of MOLESTOSEXUALS.
People have seen histories of civilizations full of bisexual pagan whores running off the rails.
The Lord said clearly: WHEN THE PAGANS are OFF THE RAILS
a VERY FEW PEOPLE will SEE His KINGDOM from the INSIDE.
=====
Not those who pollute their lives
Not those who pollute the history of their teachings
Not those who pollute children's minds and lives
Not those who pollute temples or synagogues.
The ones with the guts to tell you that YOU:
the FIVE PERCENT molesting the THIRTY PERCENT
are going to be F.I.L.T.H.Y. STILL when we wake you up and send you off to frivol in yet
another RIVER of F.I.L.T.H.
you create.
=====
We'll wave to ya around the V.D. clinic on the way to Church.
Your resume: "Lobbying for the child molesters."
Being part of the INFEST & MOLEST movement.
That's Apostate Mormons: revealed as perverted to the point even the standard pagans are revulsed.
It's a promise from the Church of Jesus Christ, of Latter-Day Saints and as you can see: you're getting your promise worth.
MOCKING God.
Celebrating victory of
CHILD MOLESTERS
being accepted in society.
Your children deserve everything you set up for them to inherit. Let's hope the river of filth drowns them in addled confusion, before they spread too much of the "good news about Child Molesting Paganism."
Like all pagans they'll try a LITTLE - and when life shows some resistance they'll get addicted to whatever pleasure seeking habituation they run across: alcohol & drugs along with the meaningless and worthless sex-as-a-game will have them so stupid they'll not even know what curse they bark perversity under.
You'll know though from the pit of hell where Jesus described people being: wishing you could 'go back and tell them'- your children - to be obedient.
To the commands of God.
Instead of cheerleading the Child Molesters.
LIKE you.
Evil perverted hicks.
=====
Thanks for proving me right, Carol.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#26827 Jun 30, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving me right, Carol.
Her multiples come out when she is proven wrong....it's creepy, like Linda Blair.

Marysville, CA

#26828 Jun 30, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Her multiples come out when she is proven wrong....it's creepy, like Linda Blair.
Can't you see her head turning around and around! LOL!!!

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26829 Jun 30, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Intentionally playing stupid doesn't make you right.

You know I did not post that. I said what I wanted to say to you and to dana. You are both idiots.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#26830 Jun 30, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you see her head turning around and around! LOL!!!
Play it for all you can now dana... cuz the fact is you know I am not Googled it... or Carol.

You have been told by 4 people in here that I am not Carol and you choose to continue playing games.

It's part of your molest and pervert the gospel game.

Location hidden

#26831 Jun 30, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>Intentionally playing stupid doesn't make you right.

You know I did not post that. I said what I wanted to say to you and to dana. You are both idiots.
Hey, maybe you aren't aware you have multiple personalities..like Sybil.
Here's the truth..you bigots caused the world to change. Funny how that's working for you..

“Gay Pride was not born of a need to celebrate being gay, but our right to exist without persecution. So instead of wondering why there isn’t a Straight Pride movement, be thankful you don’t need one.”
— Anonymous

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#26832 Jun 30, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the truth..you bigots caused the world to change. Funny how that's working for you..
“Gay Pride was not born of a need to celebrate being gay, but our right to exist without persecution. So instead of wondering why there isn’t a Straight Pride movement, be thankful you don’t need one.”
— Anonymous
You are the one that is hateful... you are the one that is a bigot... not I.

Your accusations and your tauntings live in the post of this thread... you are being seen.

YOU are the one that can't accept us for trying to live the commandments. For doing our DUTY as God demands... not our way, but his.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#26833 Jun 30, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
— Anonymous
I'm not sure how YOU have the RIGHT to not be persecuted... but you persecute people or believing in God.

Location hidden

#26834 Jun 30, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one that is hateful... you are the one that is a bigot... not I.

Your accusations and your tauntings live in the post of this thread... you are being seen.

YOU are the one that can't accept us for trying to live the commandments. For doing our DUTY as God demands... not our way, but his.
Bless you, poor clueless dear. I don't give a crap what YOU do..but your days of bigotry and discrimination are coming to an end. You can believe in pilgrims on the moon all you want but you CANNOT deny rights based on that ignorance. It's over..you will now be forced to accept it. The priceless part is its the result if what you started. karma is relentless, isn't it?

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#26835 Jun 30, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you, poor clueless dear. I don't give a crap what YOU do..but your days of bigotry and discrimination are coming to an end. You can believe in pilgrims on the moon all you want but you CANNOT deny rights based on that ignorance. It's over..you will now be forced to accept it. The priceless part is its the result if what you started. karma is relentless, isn't it?
Will you be forced to stop criticizing me because I believe in God?

Location hidden

#26836 Jun 30, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>Will you be forced to stop criticizing me because I believe in God?
No..but I will happily stop when your religious crap stops teying to deny rights to a minority. That's the thing..I have heart..you are empty.

Marysville, CA

#26837 Jun 30, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
No..but I will happily stop when your religious crap stops teying to deny rights to a minority. That's the thing..I have heart..you are empty.
She is like a lot of religious people who don't get that our relationship with God is suppose to uplift our fellow man, not tear them down.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#26838 Jun 30, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in a free agency... it's prophesied you all will let it go to crap by putting your own desires before the Lord.

I have someone very close to me who is gay... I've never put her down. But, I don't discount or mistake what I believe either.

She believes one thing, I believe another. That is called free agency.

All you accusations are thrown in your face because I have treated nobody with discrimination or taking about their human rights.

So, you can stand corrected or as an A.C.C.U.S.A.R.(Satan's advocate).

I don't care which.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#26839 Jun 30, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
She is like a lot of religious people who don't get that our relationship with God is suppose to uplift our fellow man, not tear them down.
Why are you trying to tear me down then?

Location hidden

#26840 Jun 30, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>I believe in a free agency... it's prophesied you all will let it go to crap by putting your own desires before the Lord.

I have someone very close to me who is gay... I've never put her down. But, I don't discount or mistake what I believe either.

She believes one thing, I believe another. That is called free agency.

All you accusations are thrown in your face because I have treated nobody with discrimination or taking about their human rights.

So, you can stand corrected or as an A.C.C.U.S.A.R.(Satan's advocate).

I don't care which.
Your cult created prop 8. So whatever, yadayada ...you are reaping the rewards. Enjoy what you created, bigot.

Location hidden

#26841 Jun 30, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>She is like a lot of religious people who don't get that our relationship with God is suppose to uplift our fellow man, not tear them down.
She uses religion to suppress instead of celebrate. What's sad is her leaders support that hate.

Location hidden

#26842 Jun 30, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you trying to tear me down then?
Because you are using religion as an excuse to be a whacked out bigot. Wake up and stop hating and please let all your multis know..god loves all his children. But you bigots are on thin ice..

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#26843 Jul 1, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cult created prop 8. So whatever, yadayada ...you are reaping the rewards. Enjoy what you created, bigot.
No...

1) I am not in a "Cult"
2) The LDS Church did not create Prop 8 (the Church supported the prop)
3) I'm not suffering either way (so I'm not "reaping" anything that you claim).
4) You don't even know me, so how can you call me a bigot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Aliens Real, if so are they nice or mean? (Oct '12) May 22 A guy 38
White men! Date a woman with bi-racial kids? (May '11) May 22 A guy 117
LDS Hospital noise pollution May 11 No more noise pol... 1
The Many God's of Mormonism May 10 NYC Kid 6
News US Interior secretary tours hotly contested Uta... May 9 Cordwainer Trout 1
News Geologists, residents see more movement in Nort... (Apr '16) Apr '16 jsmetzgerin 1
News Loss of members spurred LDS singles ward changes (Apr '11) Feb '15 Blow 4

North Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Salt Lake Mortgages