Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 31,993

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Full Story

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#26020 May 26, 2013
Then you lack the ability to use discrenment to know that partiality is against the word of God.

Partiality against black people is a sin. Period.
concerned in Egypt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you take from my posts I defend segregation you can't read and or have a problem with the meaning of words in the English language.
Do I defend Discrimination whats to defend we all discriminate including yourself your post proves it and that's a fact. Some Discrimination is evil and some is good it depends on what criteria you discriminate, that determines whether it is good or evil discrimination.
Truth matters not being politically correct.

Location hidden

#26021 May 26, 2013
Again.

Partiality against black people is a sin. Your notion of comparing discrimination by skin color to something as irrelevant as ice cream is basically this:

You're trying to teach that God values his creation as much as one would value eating some ice cream.

It would be like you are sanctioning a form of athiesm, but more important than that is this:

People like you are who encourage the Mormons. And mormon teaching about skin color came from the attitude of people like you.

Here is the Biblical response to you:

Deutronomy 17 For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, who is not partial and takes no bribe.

Now, you speak of discrimination in general, but you make no argument to explain why black people are specifically targeted. But perhaps you're like the Mormons. Wishing your hope can turn into a self-validating assumption.

So yes you are even worse of a blaspheming heretic than the Mormons.
<quoted text>
What is your favorite Ice Cream flavor?
Your answer what ever it is will require to use discrimination to come up with the answer.
Nothing evil there.
But if you make it so you can only by your favorite flavor and no else can chose that is segregation and that is Evil.
Its a Analogy hope you know what that is.
Get It?

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#26022 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Dana
With all due respect this is irrelevant.
My suggestion to you is to post only that which shows Mormons are not Christians which is the topic of this thread. Which is the truth they are not.
If your assertions are correct, then for you to continually argue with someone who is insane only makes you look insane.
Concerned
No disagreement there. For the most part, I ignore her.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26023 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Dana
With all due respect this is irrelevant.
My suggestion to you is to post only that which shows Mormons are not Christians which is the topic of this thread. Which is the truth they are not.
If your assertions are correct, then for you to continually argue with someone who is insane only makes you look insane.
Concerned
Dana,

You know by account of 4 people on this thread that you were wrong in your assumption that I am this person.

You keep doing this. It's crazy. Why don't you stop slandering this woman and just get over yourself.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26024 May 26, 2013
Oh sorry Egypt... I was responding to Dana not you.

But I definitely agree with your statement above.
concerned in Egypt

Europe

#26025 May 26, 2013
osirica wrote:
Then you lack the ability to use discrenment to know that partiality is against the word of God.
Partiality against black people is a sin. Period.
<quoted text>
For some God called to be Prophets to others teachers to others Apostles.

Partiality clearly is not against the word of God you are now arguing in circles.

If I separate black people from work or education clearly that is wrong. AND I DO NOT, as you don't know my skin color.

Again it is on what basis you are Partial.

I am partial to chocolate ice cream by your illogical I am not contradicting the word of god.
concerned in Egypt

Europe

#26026 May 26, 2013
osirica wrote:
Again.
Partiality against black people is a sin. Your notion of comparing discrimination by skin color to something as irrelevant as ice cream is basically this:
You're trying to teach that God values his creation as much as one would value eating some ice cream.
It would be like you are sanctioning a form of athiesm, but more important than that is this:
People like you are who encourage the Mormons. And mormon teaching about skin color came from the attitude of people like you.
Here is the Biblical response to you:
Deutronomy 17 For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, who is not partial and takes no bribe.
Now, you speak of discrimination in general, but you make no argument to explain why black people are specifically targeted. But perhaps you're like the Mormons. Wishing your hope can turn into a self-validating assumption.
So yes you are even worse of a blaspheming heretic than the Mormons.
<quoted text>
I am not Racist nor bigoted.

Within that context I as does God hold to partiality, discriminates, and segregation.

AND SO DO YOU AS TO JUDGE IN YOUR POST YOU ARE DOING THAT WHICH YOU SAY YOU ARE AGAINST.

It would be the same as if you said there are no absolutes. But you can't even say that as to do so means there is at least one absolute.

Again it is the Criteria on which one does the above that makes it right or wrong.

I wrote in a previous post I hoped you knew what an analogy was clearly you do not as this last post demonstrates.

I take my leave of you God Bless
concerned in Egypt

Europe

#26027 May 26, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
Well with all do respect to you.

When on compares your posts to Dana's he/she is the clean white driven snow.

You are the last one to speak on this subject as you are the worse offender.
concerned in Egypt

Europe

#26028 May 26, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
How about you start showing why anyone in their right mind would consider LDS to be Christian in light of the evidence that is factual verifiable I have post only just today??????
concerned in Egypt

Europe

#26029 May 26, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying.
So if what I post are lies below should be easy for you to refute.

Can humans become gods just like their Heavenly Father?

The Bible teaches and orthodox Christians through the ages have believed that God is an absolutely unique being, existing from eternity to eternity as God (Psalm 90:2; 102:25-27; Isaiah 40:18, 25; 43:10). Redeemed human beings, though they will become perfected creatures bearing Godís image and like Christ in moral and physical perfection, will not become gods or beings of the same transcendent, divine nature as the Father, Jesus the Son, or the Holy Spirit (Matthew 5:44-48; Romans 8:14-29; 2 Corinthians 3:18; 5:17-21; Philippians 3:7-21; 2 Peter 1:3-7).

By contrast, the LDS Church teaches that faithful Mormons who fulfill all of their spiritual, moral, and ritual obligations can eventually attain the status of gods, beings of the same essential nature as God the Father ruling over their own worlds.ďAs man now is, God once was: As God now is, man may beĒ(Lorenzo Snow, in Presidents of the Church: Student Manual [2004], 88, 90; Gospel Fundamentals [2001], 201; Gospel Principles [2009], 275-79; Teachings of Presidents of the Church: George Albert Smith [2011], 71).

Show those would be seekers of truth where I am lying.

You know with a factual logical argument that refutes my claim.
concerned in Egypt

Europe

#26030 May 26, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
No disagreement there. For the most part, I ignore her.
Blessings

Location hidden

#26031 May 26, 2013
No my friend, you said that you believe that the mark of Cain was black skin.

And this obviously makes no sense, but you still believe it because you want to.

You assume that there were no black people before Cain (you think it's racist to think otherwise).

You assume that black skin somehow protected Cain's descendents, when it obviously offers no protection from people trying to kill them.

the curse on the land has never been related to black people and clearly does not relate to them (or Egyptians) since blacks and Egyptians have been used for agricultural purposes.

So the stuff just doesn't add up. And on top of that you're taking all of this, not from real sense, but from prejudice, like that of the "Concerned in Egypt" guy.

For some reason you and him both have ideas about skin color that make it central to the word of God. It goes to a point to where it is stronger than Jesus atonement.

It's clearly not a part of Christian nor Jewish doctrine and is basically ignorance. The passages of the Bible we've gone over and it's clearly not relating to blacks being cursed.

We know that there were black priests in the Bible (Phinehas) and that Moses descendents were black, as the entire tribes of Manessah and Ephraim.

And on and on...

What's strange is how you don't really examine your own attraction to it. But instead you just go on pushing for it. It's like the world is flat because you want it to be.
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say they came from a curse.
I said I don't believe Adam and Eve were black or from Africa.
I said I believe Cain was cursed... but a mark was put on him to save his life (that was a blessing) and I believe that mark was God changed his color to lessen his burden.

Location hidden

#26032 May 26, 2013
And God did not separate black people from others in any meaningful way in the Bible.

Why you would discuss this matter in such a way as to validate partiality, when God clearly indicates that he is not into partiality.

You don't care WHY God called some to be prophets, your cynical (and i mean that seriously), attitude is that because he doesn't call 8 BILLION prophets, and 8 BILLION teachers, he supports partiality.

You obviously do not know what you (or the Bible) is talking about. You're being smug and cynical. Again the attitude of one who is an athiest. And Mormons also.

So again, God does not show partiality and His choice regarding a prophet or an apostle has more to do with plans that work for all or as many as possible.

Separating black people from others relating to some curse on Cain, has NO meaning, nothing even remote, after 6000 years of time passing, would have come of it. ALL that it has done is cause people to act in MORE sinful ways than they WOULD have if they were just behaving in line with God's word.
<quoted text>
For some God called to be Prophets to others teachers to others Apostles.
Partiality clearly is not against the word of God you are now arguing in circles.
If I separate black people from work or education clearly that is wrong. AND I DO NOT, as you don't know my skin color.
Again it is on what basis you are Partial.
I am partial to chocolate ice cream by your illogical I am not contradicting the word of god.

Location hidden

#26034 May 26, 2013
Nope.

Partiality and discrimination and segregation are now cliche words to you.

You're ignoring the distinction in this conversation and the ramifications of the ignorance that the Mormons have perpetuated with the pretext of... well.. your own excuse here.

So with you speaking of no absolutes.

Let us be clear: There was never an instance in the Bible, where blacks were said to be, or implied to be discriminated against, rejected, or specifically set aside (as a race, or in relation to their skin color).

The blasphemy, heresy, and sin of perpetuating the otherwise myth... is the point here. It's the point of what happens when one violates the word of God.

It's even in the Bible and ironically the word is

"Lightness" which is used to translate "pachazuwth" the hebrew concept of "reckless arrogance"

And you know why?

Because the skin color prejudice that people here exhibit, and support and justify?

That is the most glaring example of reckless arrogance and extravagance.

Jer 23:32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

Now read the entire passage so you are sure to get the full context. Because when i read it, I see clearly a refutation of Mormonism, islam, Restorationism, white supremacy, just the entire concept of "we are right because we say we are" mentality. Or "Do what we say because we are so great, look at us, we are just right just because we say we are". Paul even goes into the New Testament to caution people that he doesn't make a case based on that mentality.

2Cr 1:17When I therefore was thus minded, did I use lightness? or the things that I purpose, do I purpose according to the flesh, that with me there should be yea yea, and nay nay?

In otherwords, Paul is saying "I'm not trying to make a case just because of his physical or worldly position to just flippantly change his mind.(I imagine he's speaking about his position as a former priest or as a Roman citizen).

So the overarching point is that Christianity doesn't teach some kind of caste system or even a lighter version of it.

So no, there is no discrimination in Christianity. Not in regards to people, ancestry, region, groups, or physical features like skin color.

hmmm...lets really put this to be. However you can consider blacks to be separate or distinguished, none of that is applicable and never was applicable in Christianity.

So to teach it now, or at any point, is a TESTAMENT of blasphemy and heresy and has actual damaging ramifications and corruptive influences in the Christian faith.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND or are you going to still SIDESTEP and somehow cynically discuss the absolutes of segregation?

black people and mistreating them should not be something that you spend any effort giving validation to. Certainly not here, and more certainly not for the sake of Mormons and their racist attitudes.
<quoted text>
I am not Racist nor bigoted.
Within that context I as does God hold to partiality, discriminates, and segregation.
AND SO DO YOU AS TO JUDGE IN YOUR POST YOU ARE DOING THAT WHICH YOU SAY YOU ARE AGAINST.
It would be the same as if you said there are no absolutes. But you can't even say that as to do so means there is at least one absolute.
Again it is the Criteria on which one does the above that makes it right or wrong.
I wrote in a previous post I hoped you knew what an analogy was clearly you do not as this last post demonstrates.
I take my leave of you God Bless
Youre a hick

Yuba City, CA

#26036 May 27, 2013
osirica wrote:
Nope.
Partiality and discrimination and segregation are now cliche words to you.
You're ignoring the distinction in this conversation and the ramifications of the ignorance that the Mormons have perpetuated with the pretext of... well.. your own excuse here.
So with you speaking of no absolutes.
Let us be clear: There was never an instance in the Bible, where blacks were said to be, or implied to be discriminated against, rejected, or specifically set aside (as a race, or in relation to their skin color).
The blasphemy, heresy, and sin of perpetuating the otherwise myth... is the point here. It's the point of what happens when one violates the word of God.
It's even in the Bible and ironically the word is
"Lightness" which is used to translate "pachazuwth" the hebrew concept of "reckless arrogance"
And you know why?
Because the skin color prejudice that people here exhibit, and support and justify?
That is the most glaring example of reckless arrogance and extravagance.
Jer 23:32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.
Now read the entire passage so you are sure to get the full context. Because when i read it, I see clearly a refutation of Mormonism, islam, Restorationism, white supremacy, just the entire concept of "we are right because we say we are" mentality. Or "Do what we say because we are so great, look at us, we are just right just because we say we are". Paul even goes into the New Testament to caution people that he doesn't make a case based on that mentality.
2Cr 1:17When I therefore was thus minded, did I use lightness? or the things that I purpose, do I purpose according to the flesh, that with me there should be yea yea, and nay nay?
In otherwords, Paul is saying "I'm not trying to make a case just because of his physical or worldly position to just flippantly change his mind.(I imagine he's speaking about his position as a former priest or as a Roman citizen).
So the overarching point is that Christianity doesn't teach some kind of caste system or even a lighter version of it.
So no, there is no discrimination in Christianity. Not in regards to people, ancestry, region, groups, or physical features like skin color.
hmmm...lets really put this to be. However you can consider blacks to be separate or distinguished, none of that is applicable and never was applicable in Christianity.
So to teach it now, or at any point, is a TESTAMENT of blasphemy and heresy and has actual damaging ramifications and corruptive influences in the Christian faith.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND or are you going to still SIDESTEP and somehow cynically discuss the absolutes of segregation?
black people and mistreating them should not be something that you spend any effort giving validation to. Certainly not here, and more certainly not for the sake of Mormons and their racist attitudes.
<quoted text>
Still pulling your "you don't want to sleep with me so you're a bigot" routine?

American Indians segregate themselves, to try to keep their culture separate and undiluted.

For Jews, separation from those without the religion is T.H.E. commandment of marriage, breeding, cultural events, the whole deal.

Pretending that I don't want my kids to have kinky hair, or have their lives ruined by being forced to associate with people in some brown ghetto because they don't see themselves as part of a smaller white group - that's not an OFFENSE to you, or DISCRIMINATING against you, or ANYTHING LIKE IT.

It's just telling you I don't want my kids to have kinky hair and be brown because I prefer my own kind of people: white people.

For two years you've been over here yanking the "I'm brown" toilet flush chain.

You're brown.
Everybody else is over it.

You're going to live with it.
No problem for the Mormons.
Youre a hick

Yuba City, CA

#26037 May 27, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying and misrepresenting what I said isn't going to make the LDS church true, nutjob.
Mormonism has been lying for over 150 yrs, at some point you would think people would learn that no matter how long you repeat the lies, they will always be lies. But lies is all they have, so they stick with them. Pathetic.
Tell your daughter you bought her a RIVER TRIP for her GRADUATION.

A TRIP down the RIVER of FILTH that is the CULTURE you created.

LoL.
Youre a hick

Yuba City, CA

#26038 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
So if what I post are lies below should be easy for you to refute.
Can humans become gods just like their Heavenly Father?
The Bible teaches and orthodox Christians through the ages have believed that God is an absolutely unique being, existing from eternity to eternity as God (Psalm 90:2; 102:25-27; Isaiah 40:18, 25; 43:10). Redeemed human beings, though they will become perfected creatures bearing Godís image and like Christ in moral and physical perfection, will not become gods or beings of the same transcendent, divine nature as the Father, Jesus the Son, or the Holy Spirit (Matthew 5:44-48; Romans 8:14-29; 2 Corinthians 3:18; 5:17-21; Philippians 3:7-21; 2 Peter 1:3-7).
By contrast, the LDS Church teaches that faithful Mormons who fulfill all of their spiritual, moral, and ritual obligations can eventually attain the status of gods, beings of the same essential nature as God the Father ruling over their own worlds.ďAs man now is, God once was: As God now is, man may beĒ(Lorenzo Snow, in Presidents of the Church: Student Manual [2004], 88, 90; Gospel Fundamentals [2001], 201; Gospel Principles [2009], 275-79; Teachings of Presidents of the Church: George Albert Smith [2011], 71).
Show those would be seekers of truth where I am lying.
You know with a factual logical argument that refutes my claim.
You're a sh!+ for brains HICK who forgot JESUS CHRIST TOLD the people HE was talking to "the SCRIPTURES SAY you ARE Gods: but YOU complain because I say I'm the SON of God.

You're so evil you don't even remember the commandment to "BE YE THEREFORE PERFECT even as your FATHER in HEAVEN is PERFECT.

You, like the rest of these rabble, have a Bible and shake it CONTRADICTING the MOST FAMOUS TEACHINGS of JESUS CHRIST: that we can be LIKE God, that we can be AS God.

You're a hick,
which is a fundamental aspect of your religion.

You're so evil you come screaming the words JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF contradicted, to men's FACES: having FORGOTTEN
that the ENTIRE POINT of CHRISTIANITY is to become LIKE GOD to dwell WITH God.

LoL you're as stupid and evil as they come, to appear online,

with the WORDS of JESUS CHRIST'S OWN ENEMIES drizzling out of your BEFUDDLED head.

LoL. You have to fulfill prophecy. You will NOT escape. HICK.

We all have to watch and shake our heads with that smug knowledge, that we were told you'd be doing it.

Keep on raging. It's hilarious. YOU'RE

hilarious.

You can't even REMEMBER the VERY MEN who MURDERED CHRIST made the SAME CLAIM: that BEING LIKE GOD is BLASPHEMY.

With JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF REMINDING you: THE SCRIPTURES SAY YOU ARE GODS
yet you are insulted when YOU HEAR IT.

GOOD: when you finally MAN UP and START a family, you can TEACH THEM HOW DESPICABLE it is

to TRY to BE like GOD so you can BECOME AS GOD: become LIKE GOD:

or like JESUS CHRIST REMINDED YOU

you booger-eating HICK: "Y.O.U. ARE G.O.D.S."

Remember: being such a laughingstock of stupidity is a gift from your father Satan who darkened your mind

the way he darkened theirs.

LoL
Mason Catledge

Anchorage, AK

#26039 May 27, 2013
Getflushed wrote:
<quoted text>
The Revelation states clearly that anyone adding, or detracting from the Scripture is apostate and anti-Christ. Mormons have added to Scripture, especially with their "Pearl of Great Price."
Mormons deny the virgin birth. They claim Jesus Christ is actually the Archangel Michael, which makes them angel worshipers, something the Scripture specifically condemns. Mormons claim their men can each be a god of a planet, and that God Himself was a man, who impregnated Mary.
It's all sickness and want. Mormons need to repent and destroy all of their temples.
Again you are inaccurate in what Mormons believe. Mormons do believe in the Virgin birth. Mormons do not believe Michael is Jesus Christ. Both false and incorrect accusations of Mormon beliefs. Visit lds.org to see what Mormons believe. Don't pretend you know so much of what we believe.
Mason Catledge

Anchorage, AK

#26040 May 27, 2013
Youre a hick wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sh!+ for brains HICK who forgot JESUS CHRIST TOLD the people HE was talking to "the SCRIPTURES SAY you ARE Gods: but YOU complain because I say I'm the SON of God.
You're so evil you don't even remember the commandment to "BE YE THEREFORE PERFECT even as your FATHER in HEAVEN is PERFECT.
You, like the rest of these rabble, have a Bible and shake it CONTRADICTING the MOST FAMOUS TEACHINGS of JESUS CHRIST: that we can be LIKE God, that we can be AS God.
You're a hick,

which is a fundamental aspect of your religion.
You're so evil you come screaming the words JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF contradicted, to men's FACES: having FORGOTTEN
that the ENTIRE POINT of CHRISTIANITY is to become LIKE GOD to dwell WITH God.
LoL you're as stupid and evil as they come, to appear online,
with the WORDS of JESUS CHRIST'S OWN ENEMIES drizzling out of your BEFUDDLED head.
LoL. You have to fulfill prophecy. You will NOT escape. HICK.
We all have to watch and shake our heads with that smug knowledge, that we were told you'd be doing it.
Keep on raging. It's hilarious. YOU'RE
hilarious.
You can't even REMEMBER the VERY MEN who MURDERED CHRIST made the SAME CLAIM: that BEING LIKE GOD is BLASPHEMY.
With JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF REMINDING you: THE SCRIPTURES SAY YOU ARE GODS
yet you are insulted when YOU HEAR IT.
GOOD: when you finally MAN UP and START a family, you can TEACH THEM HOW DESPICABLE it is
to TRY to BE like GOD so you can BECOME AS GOD: become LIKE GOD:
or like JESUS CHRIST REMINDED YOU
you booger-eating HICK: "Y.O.U. ARE G.O.D.S."
Remember: being such a laughingstock of stupidity is a gift from your father Satan who darkened your mind
the way he darkened theirs.
LoL
Hey man I'm with you on the beliefs but it doesn't help to personally insult the uneducated or miseducated. He is misinformed and gets his knowledge from all the wrong areas. Maybe he should try going to a church website and reading the Book of Mormon.

Usually what I do is just put the gloves on with people who insult my beliefs. Works great! No arguing just let my hands do the talking. That is if they are man enough to step into the ring with me. Most are not. Most people today are cowards and are only tough in front of a computer. It's sad.

Location hidden

#26041 May 27, 2013
We don't worship "american indians"
We are not Jews, we are Christians.
Religious segregation is a different matter all together, because ANYONE can become a Jew, and Jewish religion has to do with acknowledgement of GOD, not "physical race".

You can't change your racial background or how you look. There is noting in the BIble that makes a person's SKIN COLOR relevant in God's word.

So what if you don't want your kids to have brown hair or brown skin. It's not a religion. MORMONISM, teaching that GOD requires it, is thus LYING.

SO GET IT THROUGH YOUR SARCASTIC SKULL SPORTXMOUSE, IT DOESNT WORK.

You can explain your preferences to God, but stop trying to pretend that God is explaining your preferences to me or anyone else, because you're full of BULL CRAP
Youre a hick wrote:
<quoted text>
Still pulling your "you don't want to sleep with me so you're a bigot" routine?
American Indians segregate themselves, to try to keep their culture separate and undiluted.
For Jews, separation from those without the religion is T.H.E. commandment of marriage, breeding, cultural events, the whole deal.
Pretending that I don't want my kids to have kinky hair, or have their lives ruined by being forced to associate with people in some brown ghetto because they don't see themselves as part of a smaller white group - that's not an OFFENSE to you, or DISCRIMINATING against you, or ANYTHING LIKE IT.
It's just telling you I don't want my kids to have kinky hair and be brown because I prefer my own kind of people: white people.
For two years you've been over here yanking the "I'm brown" toilet flush chain.
You're brown.
Everybody else is over it.
You're going to live with it.
No problem for the Mormons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 2 min Wanderer2452 28,150
Mormon leaders call for laws protecting some ga... 7 hr Fundieraisers 7
Romney says climate change presents a big chall... Jan 25 Swedenforever 7
Romney Says Climate Change Presents a Big Chall... Jan 22 BarbaraMora 1
Is Ebay's Declining Reputation Scaring Buyers A... (Oct '13) Jan 21 EcommerceBlogger 9
Mocking Religion is an Expression of an Insult Jan 20 Culture Auditor 1
5. 2nd hearing on wood burning ban brings mixed... Jan 17 Alexjudy 1
North Salt Lake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North Salt Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST