Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32007 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25526 May 11, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're trying to change your story because you have been shown to be an idiot, again. You originally said Jesus was killed for being a false prophet. I've proved you to be wrong, as usual. Watch while I mock and laugh at you. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus did not need to justify himself to the people who crucified him.

I don't need to justify that Jesus was a Prophet and the Messiah. It should be obvious.

Now, you are changing the story to bury the truths...

//
You are the VILE PREDATOR MOLESTER who ADULTERATES Christ gospel, and all relevant truths.

Your arguments have NOTHING to do with SERIOUS DISCUSSION... rather, a DEEP SEATED LUST of CONTEMPT for the Lord.

You go through the scriptures picking and choosing which part you will toy with; you don't look at the scriptures as a whole as they are meant to be looked and searched.

Instead you play word games and twist Christ Gospel trying to confuse people.

---
-> you, Dana Robertson said, you would "Crucify Jesus Christ himself"
-> you, Dana Robertson said, you would "kill his prophets"
-> you, Dana Robertson called God the Father a "bastard", a "pig", "retarded"...
-> you, Dana Robertson have declare that you do not believe in the Bible, that Genesis is a Myth.

to top it off...

-> you, Dana Robertson said, God the Father gave you authority to kill prophets...

Though the 10 Commandments say:

1) I am the Lord thy God,... Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images.
3) Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
4) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5) Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long.
*** 6) Thou shalt not kill.
7) Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8) Thou shalt not steal.
9) Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
10) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house.

*** BUT, apparently you have special permission to kill.

Go sell your soul on the Internet if that's what makes you feel better... but it's not going to get you back to Heavenly Father in the end.

//
Satan's name is the accuser... your life is an accusation against everyone named latter-day saints.
your corporate name is "I HATE MORMONISM"

//
YOUR WEBSITE STATES:

If you find something funny about the LDS Church, let me know! I’ll be glad to give you full credit. Or if you’re a Mormon who thinks I'm the Anti-Christ and would like to help me go to hell sooner by sending me a carton of cigarettes (Salem 100’s please), Contact Me! All e-mails sent to me become property of this web master to reprint on this web site as he see’s fit.

My Address is:
Dana Robertson
1150 W 1st St.
Merced, CA 95340
or E-Mail Me
Hate Mail Welcomed !!! 8370

Copyright:© 2002 by “I Hate Mormonism Inc.” Anti-Mormonism— The Worlds Fastest Growing Movement

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#25527 May 11, 2013
http://straightfromthea.com/2010/07/20/black-...

read the detail of how the genetics are explained. There wasn't some long lost scandanavian ancestor involved.

And in addition, climate adaptation still would have played a role in the lightening process.

that happens at a faster pace than darkening. Over a hundred times faster.
Father overtime wrote:
<quoted text>
If Adam and Eve were black everyone else would be too. Use your brain for once you black supremacist.

Location hidden

#25528 May 11, 2013
Um no...

Even in the Bible they stated the importance of telling what happened.
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to justify that Jesus was a Prophet and the Messiah. It should be obvious.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#25529 May 11, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you are changing the story to bury the truths...
//
You are the VILE PREDATOR MOLESTER who ADULTERATES Christ gospel, and all relevant truths.
Your arguments have NOTHING to do with SERIOUS DISCUSSION... rather, a DEEP SEATED LUST of CONTEMPT for the Lord.
You go through the scriptures picking and choosing which part you will toy with; you don't look at the scriptures as a whole as they are meant to be looked and searched.
Instead you play word games and twist Christ Gospel trying to confuse people.
---
-> you, Dana Robertson said, you would "Crucify Jesus Christ himself"
-> you, Dana Robertson said, you would "kill his prophets"
-> you, Dana Robertson called God the Father a "bastard", a "pig", "retarded"...
-> you, Dana Robertson have declare that you do not believe in the Bible, that Genesis is a Myth.
to top it off...
-> you, Dana Robertson said, God the Father gave you authority to kill prophets...
Though the 10 Commandments say:
1) I am the Lord thy God,... Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images.
3) Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
4) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5) Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long.
*** 6) Thou shalt not kill.
7) Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8) Thou shalt not steal.
9) Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
10) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house.
*** BUT, apparently you have special permission to kill.
Go sell your soul on the Internet if that's what makes you feel better... but it's not going to get you back to Heavenly Father in the end.
//
Satan's name is the accuser... your life is an accusation against everyone named latter-day saints.
your corporate name is "I HATE MORMONISM"
//
YOUR WEBSITE STATES:
If you find something funny about the LDS Church, let me know! I’ll be glad to give you full credit. Or if you’re a Mormon who thinks I'm the Anti-Christ and would like to help me go to hell sooner by sending me a carton of cigarettes (Salem 100’s please), Contact Me! All e-mails sent to me become property of this web master to reprint on this web site as he see’s fit.
My Address is:
Dana Robertson
1150 W 1st St.
Merced, CA 95340
or E-Mail Me
Hate Mail Welcomed !!! 8370
Copyright:© 2002 by “I Hate Mormonism Inc.” Anti-Mormonism— The Worlds Fastest Growing Movement
And when Carol is proven wrong, she drowns in her own shit.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#25530 May 11, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
continued...
Juno (Roman)- Goddess of marriage, pregnancy and childbirth. She protected the finances of the citizens of Rome. Her name is mystery, it speaks of a contradictory role for this Goddess, before her alignment to the matronly, Greek Goddess, Hera. This is because her name is derived from the root yeu meaning "vital force" indicating a more youthful, maiden Goddess
Maat (Egyptian)- Goddess of truth, justice and balance. She prevented the creation from reverting to chaos and judged the deeds of the dead with her feather. This Goddess name stems from the word Mayet meaning “straight.” This reflects her unbending nature in upholding what is right and just.
Minerva (Roman)- Goddess of wisdom, medicine and crafts. Her name is linked to the Latin word mens which means "intellect," suggesting the intelligence and inventiveness of this ancient Goddess.
Morrigan (Celtic)- The terrifying crow Goddess associated with war and death on the battlefield. She was queen of phantoms, demons, shape-shifters and patroness of priestesses and Witches. Her name means "great queen" in the old Irish language. Morrigan was also known as Morgane, Morrígu, Morríghan, Mor-Ríoghain and Morrígna.
Nephthys (Egyptian)- Goddess of death, decay and the unseen. Her name speaks of her priestess role as it means "lady of the temple enclosure." Other variations of her title include Nebet-het and Nebt-het.
Nike (Greek)- This Greek Goddess name means victory, she represented success especially in the sporting arena which is why her name was chosen for a famous brand of sportswear.
Persephone (Greek)- Daughter of Demeter and Queen of the Underworld. She was also none as Kore reflecting the Maiden aspect of this Goddess. Other variations of her name include Persephoneia, Persephassa, Persephatta and Pherepapha
Pomona (Roman)– Pomona protected fruiting trees and gardens. Her name is derived from the Latin word pomus, meaning “fruit tree.”
Rhea (Greek)- The ancient Titan Earth Goddess, responsible for the fertility of the soil and women. The name is most likely a form of the word era meaning "earth", although it has also been linked to 'rheos' the Greek term for “stream.”
Selene (Greek)– Selene was the Titan personification of the moon, unsurprising then that her name means moon in Greek.
Seshat (Egyptian)- The great scribe and librarian Goddess who was responsible for accounting, architecture, astronomy, historical records and mathematics. Her Goddess name means "she who scibes." It is also appears as Safkhet, Sashet, Seshata, Sesat, Sesheta and Sheshat.
Themis (Greek)- Goddess of divine justice, order and customs. She also had the gift of prophecy. Her name simply means "law of nature" or "divine nature."
Venus (Roman)- Goddess and love and beauty. Her Goddess name has become synonymous with her role as the woman who all men desire.
Vesta (Roman)- Guardian of the sacred Flame. Vesta’s name and function is derived from the Greek Goddess Hestia.
Take your pick...:)
Funny how Elohim has a name and no one has a clue about their Heavenly mother, isn't it?.. Maybe because shes part of a harem and it doesn't really matter..? Elohim is having celestial sex with his daughters.

Location hidden

#25531 May 11, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
And when Carol is proven wrong, she drowns in her own shit.
Hey, maybe she will resurrect all her batshit alternates;)

Location hidden

#25532 May 11, 2013
Even more funny is how Elohim's name is "elohim"

Like God's name is "God"
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how Elohim has a name and no one has a clue about their Heavenly mother, isn't it?.. Maybe because shes part of a harem and it doesn't really matter..? Elohim is having celestial sex with his daughters.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#25533 May 11, 2013
osirica wrote:
Actually what you've done is shown a clear pattern that I did not see until now.
Because of something about a lot of white people, esp. in the 1800s and 1600s, and even now...
Notice this pattern (the last one is to make a point on the others)
Dust - white man
Adam - white man
Fair - white person
Mark - black person
Red - white person (ruddy)
Uni-Horned - Horse with a horn on it's head.
In other words, words that have noting to do with relating to a person's skin color or race, has been changed to appear as if that's what they were saying. You do see it all over the bible commentary.
Yet the word for white causcasian "Laban" is not used with these words to describe people.
Fair (in the BIble) meant - agreeable, attractive
Adam - the ground
Mark - a physical mark
Red - Red
Dirt - dirt
Unihorned - Rhinocerous
When you talk to me about being obsessed with color, then you go and find another word and another word and another word to "ask a question"... or "to ask why" as if there needs some investigation to see where the skin color angle may be... it's like you insisting that there must have been unicorns, horses with the one horn and God change the orbit of the earth, did whatever he wanted to do, and so on... just to fill in that misunderstaning on your part, EVEN THOUGH... the Hebrew does not agree with your misunderstanding
That's again, your racist obsession. Not mine.
So to answer THIS one, I say this:
The dust and meaning behind it had nothing to do with adam's skin color. Secondly, and again here is where you get messed up. Because again, "Adam" means "Ground".
The Hebrew writers would often name one after something relevant.
God formed Adam from the dust of the ground.
"Elohim yatsar adamah aphar min adamah"
Nothing about lightskin or blood.
The Hebrew word refers to earth, dirt, and such. The English translator chose dust, and you might want to question that.
But the fine dust that is blown by the wind, that is not reasonable to be the word here, and would not be the notion in Genesis.
But the obsession to turn all words into "lighskinned white people"
Yes, you might want to question yourself to see why you go in that direction. You know like painting everyone in the Bible to look white.
Because other races don't seem to do that. Not with the bible texts.
<quoted text>
I went in no direction. I questioned sentences and individual words in the Bible to understand context, in between the line meanings and actual meanings.
I have stated by using just the Bible we will never know what colour Adam was. I have stated that many times.
On the other hand, you don't ask questions, you spend time making racist accusations.
You have referenced from 'outside' Biblical sources to say by way of opinion that Adam was black and you have no Biblical evidence.
You maintain inspite of no Biblical evidence Adam was black. That's racism at it's finest by your logic where you accuse others of racism that have arrived at their opinion from 'outside' Biblical sources yet you do the same exact thing and say it isn't racism if you do it.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#25534 May 11, 2013
osirica wrote:
The hypocricy is to view everyone as "Laban" in the Bible, when the Bible writers clearly distinguished "Laban" from others.
But you call me a hypocricy because Adam is not described as black "Sachor" in the Bible.
what about the fact that Adam is not described as "Laban"... not white.
where's the "funny and stupid" about that. Because those Mormon people,(not me) called themselves prophets of God.
<quoted text>
You still don't get this. Let me explain it again to you.
People use 'outside' Bible sources to validate their belief that Adam was their skin colour. You have stated these people are racists for doing that to sustain their opinion that Adam wasn't black.
You have done the very, same, exact, thing to sustain Adam being black and you say your not a racist in doing that but they are.
Understand?

Location hidden

#25535 May 11, 2013
osirica wrote:
Even more funny is how Elohim's name is "elohim"
Like God's name is "God"
<quoted text>
Well, he's not the only one and just think about how MANY women there are in the celestial..all those grateful, docile, subservient women living in eternal harems for their gods.

Location hidden

#25536 May 11, 2013
Well you are ignoring context.

You criticize me for using science and bible together. but you've made your strongest argument for Cain being marked with black skin as to explain where (some) other skin colors come from.

So we will never know what color adam was? Ok, then don't follow up with: Cain could have been changed skin color to explain where different skin colors come from.

My assumptions are in response to yours. I take your or Mormonism racist conclusions and apply them consistently/

See the thing you hate is that

Any argument made for "white" can equally be made for "black"

Cain was marked with black skin?
Cain was marked with white skin then.

And why not?

I'd rather say that Cain was marked with a mark on his skin... but you argued away back for Cain being changed to a black person.

And so I found all the physical evidence and Biblical evidence. And it just so happens that the direct information supports my argument.

So what do you do? You go and find even more rediculous analogies, or you try to focus on one part of what I say, or you try to paraphrase the context out.

And if that doesn't work...

You insist that God "did" do this thing, because your reasoning is that God "Could" do it.

Well that's nearly as bad as using Pangea to make a case...

So no, it's not even that i am "hypocritically" racist. It's that I've succeded in this point:

If you want to make the mark of Cain "skin color changing his entire body and founding a new race"...

Then you can RULE OUT the black race, because of the evidence I present. They grew crops, even in the Bible, and the Bible doesn't make one relationship to their dark skin and the mark of Cain.

Now you are left with.. as long as you insist that it may be, or might be, or could be, or must be skin color...

what? "brown" people? That doesn't make sense.

So rule them out.

Do you still want to say Cain was marked by changing his skin color?

Well buddy you can see where this goes...

And so does the Mormon church.
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
I went in no direction. I questioned sentences and individual words in the Bible to understand context, in between the line meanings and actual meanings.
I have stated by using just the Bible we will never know what colour Adam was. I have stated that many times.
On the other hand, you don't ask questions, you spend time making racist accusations.
You have referenced from 'outside' Biblical sources to say by way of opinion that Adam was black and you have no Biblical evidence.
You maintain inspite of no Biblical evidence Adam was black. That's racism at it's finest by your logic where you accuse others of racism that have arrived at their opinion from 'outside' Biblical sources yet you do the same exact thing and say it isn't racism if you do it.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#25537 May 11, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
She wasn't asking what the myths of ancient cultures called her. She is asking that why a church lead by prophets, seers, and revelators can't give us the name of their "Heavenly Mother"? I'm also throwing the question of why a Goddess who gave birth to billions of spirit children is so unimportant to her children?
It is a legit question.
She never asked why a church lead by prophets, seers, and revelators can't give us the name of their Heavenly Mother? Christianity doesn't even know the personal name of the God called God the Father. So if his name isn't known, should we expect to know her name?
I'll turn your question around and quite appropriately. I'm also throwing the question of why a God who gave birth to billions of spirit children is so unimportant to his children? It is a legit question. We hear all sorts of information about Jesus this and Jesus that. But we hear next to knowing of who the Father and God is that began it all and has superior power over all existing things including Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

And by the way, her actual question was "So what is her name than?" I believe. So I gave her a list of names that our human ancestors have called her even if we don't have her personal name or the personal name of God the Father. Get it?

Location hidden

#25538 May 11, 2013
I get what you're saying, but you're not getting what you're saying.

Not all races take the thing to such an extreme. Only whites took the thing to such an extreme as to make it seem to all OTHER races that this is what they looked like.

The OTHER races do NOT use nor feel a need to use their own race to validate it. I say Adam was black after looking at the physical evidence.... not to sustain an opinion.
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get this. Let me explain it again to you.
People use 'outside' Bible sources to validate their belief that Adam was their skin colour. You have stated these people are racists for doing that to sustain their opinion that Adam wasn't black.
You have done the very, same, exact, thing to sustain Adam being black and you say your not a racist in doing that but they are.
Understand?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#25539 May 11, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
The people in the film are. Having never gone through the temple ceremony, can you prove differently? LOL!!!!
You made no reference to 'just a film'. You said... "They are white in the temple endowment ceremony also." And you can't prove differently! LOL!!!! As usual you left out information to be considered in your need to claim white racism at work.

Location hidden

#25540 May 11, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
She never asked why a church lead by prophets, seers, and revelators can't give us the name of their Heavenly Mother? Christianity doesn't even know the personal name of the God called God the Father. So if his name isn't known, should we expect to know her name?
I'll turn your question around and quite appropriately. I'm also throwing the question of why a God who gave birth to billions of spirit children is so unimportant to his children? It is a legit question. We hear all sorts of information about Jesus this and Jesus that. But we hear next to knowing of who the Father and God is that began it all and has superior power over all existing things including Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
And by the way, her actual question was "So what is her name than?" I believe. So I gave her a list of names that our human ancestors have called her even if we don't have her personal name or the personal name of God the Father. Get it?
You know what I was asking..since you had no answer you ramble on off topic, as usual.

Location hidden

#25541 May 11, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You made no reference to 'just a film'. You said... "They are white in the temple endowment ceremony also." And you can't prove differently! LOL!!!! As usual you left out information to be considered in your need to claim white racism at work.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
No...my favorite part is the mafia guy in front

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#25542 May 11, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your great theory? Dirt=brown, Dust=white?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!
You are just way too old to be so immature, really dude.

Genesis 2:7
New King James Version (NKJV)
7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

For your pathetic stupid immature idiocy information, I was addressing what most English Bible versions use for that word that Adam was created from which is dust.
I mentioned it because no one had addressed the fact that most likely a brown skinned writer used the word 'dust' and not 'dirt' and there was a reason they did that.
Dust is different from dirt. Dust is what we become after dying. We dry up and slowly turn to dust, not dirt. In that reference we're speaking of a state of death not life.
So when it was written Adam was made from dust, it wouldn't have been a reference to dead matter with no life.
So the question remains why not just use the word dirt? It symbolizes life and life and death in some instances. From the dirt comes all existing forms of plant life and food animals eat and use.
Dirt would have been a much more accurate word to use for what Adam was made from, not dust.
So the question remains why did the writer, a writer with some brownish skin tone use that word? It would have also represented his colour indirectly if he wanted to use it for that insinuation.
Now leave your pathetic, immature stupid side behind and address the question as an adult of your old age, is that possible?

Location hidden

#25543 May 11, 2013
But when they wrote that, they wrote it in Hebrew

God formed Adam from the "Alma" (dirt/dust) of the "Adamah" (Ground).

Hebrew doesn't use "dirt" to identify with "soil". they use "dirt" to identify with something that is unclean.

They use "Adamah" to identify the soil from the ground.

as Josephus says, of red earth macerated, or mixed with water;

http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/g...

a dark red/brown color... you know like black people, and other dark complexioned humans.

Not white people.

So where did white people come from?
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just way too old to be so immature, really dude.
Genesis 2:7
New King James Version (NKJV)
7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
For your pathetic stupid immature idiocy information, I was addressing what most English Bible versions use for that word that Adam was created from which is dust.
I mentioned it because no one had addressed the fact that most likely a brown skinned writer used the word 'dust' and not 'dirt' and there was a reason they did that.
Dust is different from dirt. Dust is what we become after dying. We dry up and slowly turn to dust, not dirt. In that reference we're speaking of a state of death not life.
So when it was written Adam was made from dust, it wouldn't have been a reference to dead matter with no life.
So the question remains why not just use the word dirt? It symbolizes life and life and death in some instances. From the dirt comes all existing forms of plant life and food animals eat and use.
Dirt would have been a much more accurate word to use for what Adam was made from, not dust.
So the question remains why did the writer, a writer with some brownish skin tone use that word? It would have also represented his colour indirectly if he wanted to use it for that insinuation.
Now leave your pathetic, immature stupid side behind and address the question as an adult of your old age, is that possible?

Location hidden

#25544 May 11, 2013
Adamah is clearly related to adam

adamah is also used to describe fertile ground about 50 times in the Bible.

Fertile ground is black.

I rest my case.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#25545 May 11, 2013
osirica wrote:
Please, reply with the hebrew word for "dust", "Dirt" and "Ground".
yes I want to get technical. We're talking about the dirt in the GROUND, not dirt in the streets, not some obscure meaning of dirt.
The Hebrew word for "dirt" IS our English "dust" when you are talking about it coming from the ground of the earth.
Dust of the ground is different colors depending on where you find it. Since God formed Adam of the dust of the ground and that same ground was used to grow crops, it's not right to assume the dust was, esp. in the hebrew context, "light colored". Again, you look at things with one perspective when you want it to equal white people. You broaden your perspective ONLY if it allows you to also include and push white people.
Three times in KJV is dirt used, and each time a different hebrew root is used:
Judges 3:22 - talks about the dirt coming out of a very fat person's body. So that's not it.
Psalm 18:42 - talks about dirt and garbage in the streets. that's not it.
Isiah 57:20 - talks about mire and muck of the sea. That's also not it.
Yet you will not find one time english "dirt" used to describe the "dirt of the ground". That's because in 1611, "dirt" referred to the undesirable yucky stuff.
But Genesis 3:19 - Until you return to the ground (adamah), for out of it were you taken. For your are dust, and you will revert back to dust.
The dust in this context is the dirt of the ground. The Hebrew word for "dirt" IS "dust".
<quoted text>
I actually brought the fallacious point up for your racism ideas you have. You didn't catch that?
You believe Adam and Eve were black, that everyone was black to noah and everyone was black way past Moses.
So by your logic all the writers had to be black.
The writers have a chance to establish a black race and they don't. They could have used 'dark dust/dirt' or black dust/dirt to make a an obvious connection to Adam's colour and didn't.
The writers spoke of a mark on Cain and don't describe it to their advantage.
The writers tell of a black man cursing all the descendants of one of his son's to lives of servitude.
The writers speak of God not liking race mixing. That at times he favoured only 'certain types' of blacks from certain geographical areas and shunned the rest as heathens.
These writers later reveal God can change a black man's skin colour to white if he's upset enough.
And these writers never take a moment to explain how the other colours came to be.
You're coloured orientated beyond racism and the Bible isn't and you don't seem to comprehend that fact. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Episcopalians vote to allow gay marriage in chu... 20 hr Bugs Bunyak - Car... 15
last post wins! (Jul '11) 20 hr The Dominant Poster 359
DONALD TRUMP is NIGERIAN PRINCE ! .. Birth Cert... 20 hr TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
Review: AMSCO Windows (Jan '10) Aug 26 ajohnson 67
News LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) Aug 23 Zorri 30,209
News Body of missing Cedar City teen found (Nov '08) Aug 16 rhondaw 16
News POLYGAMY: Utah Co. prosecutors want to see 'big... (Sep '10) Aug 14 Mary Jesus 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Salt Lake Mortgages