Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32004 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#23732 Apr 18, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably easier to live with those things if I had to than what you live with, knowing a kid needed your help and you did nothing to stop them from murdering himself. And then you blamed the death on everyone else and you're the one that could have saved him and you chose not to, you chose to let him die. Man do you ever have a heart of blackness.
Your delusions are as sick as you are

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#23733 Apr 18, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes that's true lol, but at least I have never been full of the filthy darkness your heart is full of.
By the way, Dana's old church in Washington, a woman will answer if you call and if you want to ask about tithing, she'll switch you over to an older woman on another line. She's really quite nice. She'll tell you they depend solely on tithes and have faith the Lord will make ends meet. I bet she has never turned aside a kid in trouble as you have.
And I'll also bet she never cause a kid to hate themselves to the point of even considering suicide, like Mormonism does.

Marysville, CA

#23734 Apr 18, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
Ironically... the very name of your corporate website is
I HATE...
I am here defending something I LOVE,
YOUR heart is filled with darkness,
a longing to destroy,
a destructive blackness,
and the sad part is... you enjoy it.
You are HATRED.
You said you would KILL Jesus Christ yourself for his teachings.
Yes you love, you LOVE TO HATE JESUS CHRIST!
Why, Carol, why?

Marysville, CA

#23735 Apr 18, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably easier to live with those things if I had to than what you live with, knowing a kid needed your help and you did nothing to stop them from murdering himself. And then you blamed the death on everyone else and you're the one that could have saved him and you chose not to, you chose to let him die. Man do you ever have a heart of blackness.
From what I understand about you is that you may have helped to drive a kid to suicide by your "help"? But you do that anyway by supporting a faith that drives kids to kill themselves. But "All is well" in Zion, isn't it?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#23736 Apr 18, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol let a child die? I wouldn't be surprised. She is the one with the "darkest black heart" here, mister.
Mormons can almost be credited for another dead child everyday because of their teachings and support of hatred towards homosexuals. It wasn't NoMo who made that child suicidal. But you give full support to a faith keeps creating the desire for suicide in those children, and you want to declare her heart "dark?" She's trying to save them, why don't you, instead of making excuses? Making excuses for atrocities is what you are best at doing.
lolol...just way too fricking pathetic dude....lol. Nomo has had the darkest, filthiest, derogatory language of anyone I have ever met in these threads and what makes her heart the filthiest blackness is when she says the filthy dark things she states, she really means it! And it takes a heart of dark filthy blackness to say the things she thinks up to say. I can't even compare you to her low level. You're verbiage is like a bit of the sun compared to her darkened heart of filth.
Nomo said she knew that kid.
Nomo said she knew the hate that kid experienced at school.
Nomo said she knew the hate this kid suffered at home from family.
Nomo claimed she knew all about this kid and all that they were going through.
But nomo did nothing.
Nomo didn't go to the cops and tell them all she knew that she claims are facts that she should have had proof for for the cops to listen to.
Nomo said she knew this kid yet nomo didn't try and get this kid out of that environment.
Nomo didn't go to that kid and pull them from that environment.
Nomo let that kid die.
Nomo let that kid die because she was too busy BLAMING like she does in here instead of DOING something to save that kid.
So nomo a while back began to shoot her mouth off about this kid and how she knew everything about him and blamed his death on parents.
But nomo did nothing to save this kid she claims she knew was in danger to himself.
Nomo's black dark heart was too busy blaming instead of doing to help save that kid.
And you want to side up to her filthy dark heart?
You want to side up to her and repeat things she does to reveal how dark and filthy thinking your own heart can be?
There are more kids in Christian families that kill themselves each year than can ever be said to be happening in Mormon families. But you and nomo and your dark hearts don't care about that fact. You two just want to play this lame blame game to have something dark and filthy to say of others that you hate with a anger you don't know how to control so you two just blame away.
There is only one source of influence that causes you two to say the filthy dark things you two say and I'm sure he's quite proud of how dark and filthy you maintain your hearts on a regular basis.
Nomo show's no character of a Christian from her blackened heart.
But you, you know better. Yet you chose to speak and think like she does. Don't take my word for what I say, go spend a couple days and read some of your past posts to see what you say and how you sound and by who influences your speech because it's not God.

Marysville, CA

#23737 Apr 18, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Going the rat bastard route of Carol, are we? You two should be a room.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#23738 Apr 18, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice except those churches don't use the treat of taking away a persons salvation if they don't pay a full tithe. You can keep trying to make it sound the same all you wish, but you fail every time.
Not paying tithes in the LDS church doesn't cause one to lose their salvation. You're a liar each time you state that and you'll remain a liar each time you state that till you get the information correct.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#23739 Apr 18, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
By The way, you are very f'ed up in the head...you really should seek a psychiatric and neurological evaluation ASAP. It could be a brain tumor or something degenerative and not just the closet you rot in.
This is like really old stuff. Can't your dark heart think of anything, something new to say to prove how filthy dark your thoughts can go to? Hmm? Are you going to bore me to death with this old drivel? Hmm?

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#23740 Apr 18, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you love, you LOVE TO HATE JESUS CHRIST!
Why, Carol, why?
You are a liar... and you make false accusations like they come out of your ass.

Location hidden

#23741 Apr 18, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol...just way too fricking pathetic dude....lol. Nomo has had the darkest, filthiest, derogatory language of anyone I have ever met in these threads and what makes her heart the filthiest blackness is when she says the filthy dark things she states, she really means it! And it takes a heart of dark filthy blackness to say the things she thinks up to say. I can't even compare you to her low level. You're verbiage is like a bit of the sun compared to her darkened heart of filth.
Nomo said she knew that kid.
Nomo said she knew the hate that kid experienced at school.
Nomo said she knew the hate this kid suffered at home from family.
Nomo claimed she knew all about this kid and all that they were going through.
But nomo did nothing.
Nomo didn't go to the cops and tell them all she knew that she claims are facts that she should have had proof for for the cops to listen to.
Nomo said she knew this kid yet nomo didn't try and get this kid out of that environment.
Nomo didn't go to that kid and pull them from that environment.
Nomo let that kid die.
Nomo let that kid die because she was too busy BLAMING like she does in here instead of DOING something to save that kid.
So nomo a while back began to shoot her mouth off about this kid and how she knew everything about him and blamed his death on parents.
But nomo did nothing to save this kid she claims she knew was in danger to himself.
Nomo's black dark heart was too busy blaming instead of doing to help save that kid.
And you want to side up to her filthy dark heart?
You want to side up to her and repeat things she does to reveal how dark and filthy thinking your own heart can be?
There are more kids in Christian families that kill themselves each year than can ever be said to be happening in Mormon families. But you and nomo and your dark hearts don't care about that fact. You two just want to play this lame blame game to have something dark and filthy to say of others that you hate with a anger you don't know how to control so you two just blame away.
There is only one source of influence that causes you two to say the filthy dark things you two say and I'm sure he's quite proud of how dark and filthy you maintain your hearts on a regular basis.
Nomo show's no character of a Christian from her blackened heart.
But you, you know better. Yet you chose to speak and think like she does. Don't take my word for what I say, go spend a couple days and read some of your past posts to see what you say and how you sound and by who influences your speech because it's not God.
If they admit you, don't be afraid...you could walk out of lockdown a new man.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#23742 Apr 18, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your delusions are as sick as you are
If my delusions are delusions, that makes you a self proclaimed liar with mental sickness because I'm feeding back information you stated.
I didn't know a kid in such a bad position it was evident that he might take his life. But you claim you knew it.
I didn't claim I knew all the hate and crap that was happening to a kid from school mates, family and or whomever else and did nothing. You claimed that.
I didn't sit and watch a situation develop where a kid I knew in an obvious depression finally took his life and know I did nothing to stop it. You claimed all that. I didn't.
I was discussing his death a long while back. I was giving my opinion of how and why he died from what I read that his BFF made statements of.
You're the one that rocket launched into a rant that I knew nothing of the kid and had no right to say anything.
You're the one that said you knew the kid and family INTIMATELY.
You claimed you knew all about what was happening to him at school and home.
You claimed you knew his family hated him and treated him so badly they drove him to his death.
And you're the one that did nothing to save that kid. You helped to let him die. You're black heart helped to let him die. You said you knew EVERYTHING THAT WAS GOING ON PRIOR TO HIS DEATH and your black heart did nothing to step in and save him from his issues, to give him some better place to be. You handed that kid his weapon of choice as well as he did it himself.
And you call me delusional because I restate your information, not my information? Figures you'd do the blame thing as you seem to have an issue accepting personal responsibility for your own actions/language.
I have really tried to talk civilly to you and at times it's like you really give it a try and then BAM! The ol' black filth of that dark dark heart just has to rise to the surface to make itself known it still exists. You really have some issues.

Location hidden

#23743 Apr 18, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
If my delusions are delusions, that makes you a self proclaimed liar with mental sickness because I'm feeding back information you stated.
I didn't know a kid in such a bad position it was evident that he might take his life. But you claim you knew it.
I didn't claim I knew all the hate and crap that was happening to a kid from school mates, family and or whomever else and did nothing. You claimed that.
I didn't sit and watch a situation develop where a kid I knew in an obvious depression finally took his life and know I did nothing to stop it. You claimed all that. I didn't.
I was discussing his death a long while back. I was giving my opinion of how and why he died from what I read that his BFF made statements of.
You're the one that rocket launched into a rant that I knew nothing of the kid and had no right to say anything.
You're the one that said you knew the kid and family INTIMATELY.
You claimed you knew all about what was happening to him at school and home.
You claimed you knew his family hated him and treated him so badly they drove him to his death.
And you're the one that did nothing to save that kid. You helped to let him die. You're black heart helped to let him die. You said you knew EVERYTHING THAT WAS GOING ON PRIOR TO HIS DEATH and your black heart did nothing to step in and save him from his issues, to give him some better place to be. You handed that kid his weapon of choice as well as he did it himself.
And you call me delusional because I restate your information, not my information? Figures you'd do the blame thing as you seem to have an issue accepting personal responsibility for your own actions/language.
I have really tried to talk civilly to you and at times it's like you really give it a try and then BAM! The ol' black filth of that dark dark heart just has to rise to the surface to make itself known it still exists. You really have some issues.
Calling me names and making up lies makes you a LOSER

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#23744 Apr 18, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling me names and making up lies makes you a LOSER
Would you like me to make a liar of your own self again? It would take some searching but I am sure I could find your exact statements about that boy.
I can find your exact statements of how I knew nothing, not even from what I read that others knowing him had said.
I can find where you stated you personally knew the details because you knew that boy and his family and everything that was happening.
I can spend some time finding it all for you if you wish.
And you're delusional. I hardly call you names. I often describe your character as you present it that's true :)

Location hidden

#23745 Apr 18, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to make a liar of your own self again? It would take some searching but I am sure I could find your exact statements about that boy.
I can find your exact statements of how I knew nothing, not even from what I read that others knowing him had said.
I can find where you stated you personally knew the details because you knew that boy and his family and everything that was happening.
I can spend some time finding it all for you if you wish.
And you're delusional. I hardly call you names. I often describe your character as you present it that's true :)
Ooooh,you are so scary when you make threats!

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#23746 Apr 18, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh,you are so scary when you make threats!
That was no threat lol. I'm not surprised you'd claim it as such. You said what I said was a lie. I said I'd be willing to go find that conversation to prove you're a liar that you did claim what you said about knowing that family and all that was happening up to his death. Pretty simple.

Location hidden

#23747 Apr 18, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
That was no threat lol. I'm not surprised you'd claim it as such. You said what I said was a lie. I said I'd be willing to go find that conversation to prove you're a liar that you did claim what you said about knowing that family and all that was happening up to his death. Pretty simple.
Dig away lunatic. When your delusions meet reality, it will be fun to watch you spin.

Marysville, CA

#23748 Apr 19, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar... and you make false accusations like they come out of your ass.
Why do you HATE JESUS SO MUCH?

Marysville, CA

#23749 Apr 19, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Not paying tithes in the LDS church doesn't cause one to lose their salvation. You're a liar each time you state that and you'll remain a liar each time you state that till you get the information correct.
Not having a temple reommendation is the lost of one's salvation in Mormonism.

You're a liar for trying to deny it.

Location hidden

#23750 Apr 19, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not having a temple reommendation is the lost of one's salvation in Mormonism.
You're a liar for trying to deny it.
And, as usual...flinging feces around when he loses. Like a caged monkey.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#23752 Apr 19, 2013
Even if the Antichrist appears, what greater evil can he do than what you have done and do daily?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Episcopal Bishops Overwhelmingly Reject Divestment Mon Dan 5
News Episcopal Church leaders welcome the lifting of... Mon L I G E R 9
News Episcopalians OK allowing gay marriage in churches Jul 4 RevKen 7
News Episcopalians vote to allow gay marriage in chu... Jul 2 RevKen 12
White men! Date a woman with bi-racial kids? (May '11) Jun 30 ThatOneGuy 44
News Episcopalian bishops seek end to 'unholy trinit... Jun 29 JR Bailey 1
News Loss of members spurred LDS singles ward changes (Apr '11) Feb '15 Blow 4
More from around the web

North Salt Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE