Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32098 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#23745 Apr 18, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to make a liar of your own self again? It would take some searching but I am sure I could find your exact statements about that boy.
I can find your exact statements of how I knew nothing, not even from what I read that others knowing him had said.
I can find where you stated you personally knew the details because you knew that boy and his family and everything that was happening.
I can spend some time finding it all for you if you wish.
And you're delusional. I hardly call you names. I often describe your character as you present it that's true :)
Ooooh,you are so scary when you make threats!

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#23746 Apr 18, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was no threat lol. I'm not surprised you'd claim it as such. You said what I said was a lie. I said I'd be willing to go find that conversation to prove you're a liar that you did claim what you said about knowing that family and all that was happening up to his death. Pretty simple.

Location hidden

#23747 Apr 18, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
That was no threat lol. I'm not surprised you'd claim it as such. You said what I said was a lie. I said I'd be willing to go find that conversation to prove you're a liar that you did claim what you said about knowing that family and all that was happening up to his death. Pretty simple.
Dig away lunatic. When your delusions meet reality, it will be fun to watch you spin.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#23748 Apr 19, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar... and you make false accusations like they come out of your ass.
Why do you HATE JESUS SO MUCH?

Marysville, CA

#23749 Apr 19, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Not paying tithes in the LDS church doesn't cause one to lose their salvation. You're a liar each time you state that and you'll remain a liar each time you state that till you get the information correct.
Not having a temple reommendation is the lost of one's salvation in Mormonism.

You're a liar for trying to deny it.

Location hidden

#23750 Apr 19, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
And, as usual...flinging feces around when he loses. Like a caged monkey.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#23752 Apr 19, 2013
Even if the Antichrist appears, what greater evil can he do than what you have done and do daily?

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#23753 Apr 19, 2013
You are no better than the ancient RC in the Dark Ages,
or the people who had Jesus nailed to the cross,
after they tortured him,
after they demeaned him.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#23754 Apr 19, 2013
You are HATE Incorporated!

You are a Hate filled individual,
who has perverted and molested the gospel,
and Jesus Christ teachings.

and, YOU said YOU would MURDER JESUS CHRIST for those teachings.

You are a liar if you say you haven't.

Your Corporate Website even says so!

"I HATE... Inc."

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#23755 Apr 19, 2013
You lie and say

Why did I kill Jesus Christ?

Jesus DIED for all of us.
Nobody in this era KILLED him.

It was part of Heavenly Father's plan.
Jesus, our Heavenly Brother came to earth to die for our sins, so we could be forgiven...

and, you MOCK him for all he went through?

What is wrong with you?

You are an unappreciative magpie, croaking loudly.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#23756 Apr 19, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drunk? Are you high? You claim you were a Mormon for 30 years. Please show me doctrine where any Mormon leader has stated/claimed that losing one's temple recommend is the lost of one's salvation in Mormonism.
I'll save you the time. Don't look. There are no such statements. That statement you made, "Not having a temple recommendation is the loss of one's salvation in Mormonism." that statement is an outright vicious lie.
Once again you serve the interests of your god with his dark heart that influences you to think and believe telling lies is a good and well thing to do. You worship what you know not but he's the god of this earth and as long as you tell pathetic lies like this one, you're his servant and I'm sure he's well pleased with your lying vicious garbage talk.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#23757 Apr 19, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dig away lunatic. When your delusions meet reality, it will be fun to watch you spin.
You let a child die, quite proud of yourself I bet.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#23758 Apr 19, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
And, as usual...flinging feces around when he loses. Like a caged monkey.
You let a child die, quite proud of yourself I bet.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#23759 Apr 19, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the Holy Ghost when you hate Jesus and reject his grace, his number one teaching.
You don't have the Holy Ghost when you hate people as you hate Smith and, your dad that was a bishop and your cussing mom for putting you through Mormonism 101.
When you display the hate and anger and speak out right purposeful lies, when you accuse people of things that aren't true as you have done to so many so often as of todate, when you speak so dark and evilly of the dead from a heart darkened with such dark thoughts you speak as casually as you say hello, no Holy Ghost, no grace of Christ, no love of God is ever with you.
You have proved you'd rather project the dark thoughts of the god you claim doesn't influence you to speak as you do but he does and he loves you for your darkened heart of filthy disrespecting speech. Just saying....

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#23760 Apr 19, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Those missionaries STALKED my family. They waited outside until we came home, rang my doorbell repeatedly and literally banged on my door with their fists...we talked to them once.. My neighbors were so creeped out by their tactics, they wanted me to call the police.
I'm going to paste replies you make to others to respond to the delusional post you made above okay? These replies are the common ones you make to so many in these threads. Thought you'd like to hear yourself call yourself out for your own delusional thinking that Mormon missionaries are stalking you :)

I think your own replies would be great for the above post don't you?

it makes no sense
...the ideas that pop out of your head would fascinate a psychiatrist.
sick freak
You are really struggling with reality.
Seek help from a mental health professional, ASAP. It could change your sad life into something good.
It's really sad that you have no earthly idea how bad you make yourself look here..daily, for hours at a time and months on end.
Telling lies makes you look pathetic. Got anything REAL?
More lies, liar. I WISH you would go away, but it's a free country.
Your lies don't intimidate me, piggy. They don't make sense either
Fresh air really is good, I know it's hard, smelling your stench for so long, fresh air must tie your breath away!.it really does get better, even for someone like you.
If they admit you, don't be afraid...you could walk out of lockdown a new woman.
By The way, you are very f'ed up in the head...you really should seek a psychiatric and neurological evaluation ASAP. It could be a brain tumor or something degenerative and not just the closet you rot in.
You debate like Archie bunker and sit in a dirty closet with the door open. Post your address, I've got a suicide flyer u may be interested in.
Your "opinion is hateful, harmful and hurts humanity. People are sick of your "opinion. Go hide somewhere and keep condemning yourself.
Your delusions are as sick as you are.
if you want to stay inside your miserable closet, go ahead..but expecting others to live as miserable life as you have doesn't fly anymore. sit in your sh1t , its your choice.
Eaxactly, your jibberish makes no sense.
Stay clueless.
I'm afraid you are doomed to the closet.
More of your jibber jabber?

Actually, you are full of it, as usual.
Living in a closet filled with lies and delusions.
You are clueless. Go after something else, this one you suck at.
I think you should check out the Sutherland institute..
No amount of babble on your part can change it.
Hahaha! And CONFUSED!!!
LOL keep squawking, it's really funny
Yes lunatic and watching you try crawfish your way out of your own crap is a riot.
Where are all your little batshit friends?
Whining because you made an idiot out of yourself again? Hahahaha
Hahahaha.....you failed. Have some dignity, woman.
Spinning makes you dizzy...
Mabe we should continue this when youre sober..cough syrup? You are tripping again.
Lol, you can't twist this one, anymore, can you?
Freaking out after getting called on your BS again?
Your statements are extreme and pathetic, you make them daily
Watching you have a meltdown is HYSTERICAL!!!
Imagine your very LIFE depending on how well you are able to stay in a closet. Your reality is really small and sick.

Marysville, CA

#23761 Apr 19, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is a bunch of subterfuge to distract from your embarrassment of your recent claims. Even if you are 100% correct in your claims about NoMo(in which I'm not claiming you are in any way, shape or form) it does not make Mormonism any less culpable of all the kids killed by it's teachings. NoMo is just one person. She doesn't own a church, doesn't claim to be receiving revelations from God, doesn't have millions conducting their lives based on her teachings, she is just a person going about her life. Mormonism, on the other hand is an evil institution destroying lives everyday with doctrine.

That, and I think she's hurt you feelings, and like a child you want to strike back.

Marysville, CA

#23763 Apr 19, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the Holy Ghost when you hate people as you hate Smith and, your dad that was a bishop and your cussing mom for putting you through Mormonism 101.
I can handle my relationship with the Lord without your help, one who was excommunicated from the LDS church.
When you display the hate and anger and speak out right purposeful lies, when you accuse people of things that aren't true as you have done to so many so often as of todate, when you speak so dark and evilly of the dead from a heart darkened with such dark thoughts you speak as casually as you say hello, no Holy Ghost, no grace of Christ, no love of God is ever with you.
Telling the truth about the dead has zero effect on my relationship with the Holy Ghost. There is no sin in telling the truth. There is no law against it either in scripture. Are you afraid I'm going to hurt the feelings of dead? LOL!!!! What a fool.
You have proved you'd rather project the dark thoughts of the god you claim doesn't influence you to speak as you do but he does and he loves you for your darkened heart of filthy disrespecting speech. Just saying....
You're just posting crap as usual. Water off this ducks back, baby.

Marysville, CA

#23764 Apr 19, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drunk? Are you high? You claim you were a Mormon for 30 years. Please show me doctrine where any Mormon leader has stated/claimed that losing one's temple recommend is the lost of one's salvation in Mormonism.
I'll save you the time. Don't look. There are no such statements. That statement you made, "Not having a temple recommendation is the loss of one's salvation in Mormonism." that statement is an outright vicious lie.
Once again you serve the interests of your god with his dark heart that influences you to think and believe telling lies is a good and well thing to do. You worship what you know not but he's the god of this earth and as long as you tell pathetic lies like this one, you're his servant and I'm sure he's well pleased with your lying vicious garbage talk.
I don't have to quote what is common knowledge about Mormonism. To get the highest rewards in Mormonism, you have to have a temple recommend and endure to the end. If you lose your temple recommend, you have lost your place in the Celestial Kingdom. That's Mormonism 101.
You're an idiot if you claim anything else. But you've been a jackass all day anyway, so we'll see just how far down ignorant street you want to run.

Marysville, CA

#23765 Apr 19, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
Even if the Antichrist appears, what greater evil can he do than what you have done and do daily?
He's already done it, it's called the LDS church.

Marysville, CA

#23766 Apr 19, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
You are HATE Incorporated!
You are a Hate filled individual,
who has perverted and molested the gospel,
and Jesus Christ teachings.
and, YOU said YOU would MURDER JESUS CHRIST for those teachings.
You are a liar if you say you haven't.
Your Corporate Website even says so!
"I HATE... Inc."
Why did you kill Jesus, CAROL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid utah drivers (Feb '08) Sun Rod 122
Farminton's Don Quixote Nov 15 MAX 1
specialized bicycle Problem Nov 15 JammedTrailBike 1
News Nurse Arrested For Refusing To Take Blood From ... Nov 12 Angela miek 43
News Protesters demand to see footage of fatal shoot... Nov 11 Angela 2
News Homeless hotline won't take reports, Liberty We... Nov 9 Bully McBullerspits 1
News Geologists, residents see more movement in Nort... (Apr '16) Apr '16 jsmetzgerin 1

North Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Salt Lake Mortgages