Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 31997 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

DANA FIXING SALVATION

Live Oak, CA

#22098 Mar 16, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
My fight is with the false teachings of the LDS church. What you think or who you are is of no concern to me.
Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Just above, you were claiming your fight's with the Salvation Army church,

and that you're going to convert THEM to homosexuality fixing THEM

"from the inside."

Lying pedophile hick.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#22099 Mar 16, 2013
Dana,

Moromonism will shine through... truth will shine through

I see you trying to lead others in here into your spider web so you can deceive. You are an apostate Mormon.

The speakers words speak for themselves.

"if you’re a Mormon who thinks I'm the Anti-Christ and would like to help me go to hell sooner by sending me a carton of cigarettes (Salem 100’s please), Contact Me! All e-mails sent to me become property of this web master to reprint on this web site as he see’s fit.
My Address is:

Dana Robertson
1150 W 1st St.
Merced, CA 95340
or E-Mail Me
Hate Mail Welcomed !!! 8370
Copyright:© 2002 by “I Hate Mormonism Inc.”

Yup your anti-Mormon site is still active (CURRENT). I just freshly copy and pasted your BS from it.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#22100 Mar 16, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one buying your BS is you and Carol. Not Ashamed, and Sam do not want Carol representing their faith the way she does. They are honest members. You're an excommunicated wannabe, and she is a nutjob. Neither of which cares even a little for truth or honesty. You are two monkeys throwing shit hoping some of it sticks.
You are such a manipulater.

No Surprise is not Carol... you have been posting back and forth in this thread and others before your fantasies of everyone who does not support you being Carol.

Carol actually exists. He was a Mormon who wrote him a letter and confided in him... and he used her personally information to slander her and her family. Her family has been notified.

Those are your words... where are Sam and Not Ashamed's words about their position? I have not seen them say that.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#22101 Mar 16, 2013
DANA FIXING SALVATION wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sociopath who JUST TRIED to CLAIM because Huffpo posted some material one time that wasn't true,
the RELIGIOUS STATISTICAL SOCIETY's WORK is therefore falsified
and back that up with
**WHAT YOU CLAIM'S PROOF**
You wanting to pick and chose the truth about what Mormonism isn't telling the whole story. I didn't claim your article was a lie. I'm saying it doesn't tell the whole story.
Mormons are generous to charity, fine, I can accept that. The LDS church is not, and the members actions doesn't make the LDS church true.
GOOGLE JEWISH POLYGAMY

Live Oak, CA

#22102 Mar 16, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes me correct is what the verses actually say, not how you want to spin or misunderstand them.
Words mean something, I'm giving you the plain meaning of what is being said, you are trying to twist them.
A lying PedoBilly HomoHick is what you are, who hates everything straight, heterosexual, conservative and Christian, because it interrupts your concept there's no penalty for whatever lying drivel you ooze.

Here's YOU
after YEARS of PEDDLING BOOKS claiming there's no commandment A.N.Y.W.H.E.R.E. in the Bible
regarding the heterosexual polygamy THE Lord COMMANDED:
=====

[QUOTE who="Dana Robertson"

Carol, please show us one place in the Old Testament God commands the Israelite nation to practice polygamy.

I'll wait.[/QUOTE]

=====

Adult men in Israel, under the law of Moses, were commanded to
marry, with some exceptions: civic/military/religious duty, etc.
Therefore the law commanding marriage to wife of a dead brother,
meant polygamy MUST occur:

as it did on a REGULAR basis, being a COMMANDMENT.

Elders were commanded: by GOD: to try to talk men into it: and punish a man who won't.

Deuteronomy 25:
"25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:
her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

25:6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.

25:7 And if the man like not to take his brother's wife,
then let his brother's wife go up to the gate unto the elders, and say,
"My husband's brother refuseth to raise up unto his brother a name in Israel, he will not perform the duty of my husband's brother."

25:8 Then the elders of his city shall call him, and speak unto him: and if he stand to it, and say, I like not to take her;

25:9 Then shall his brother's wife come unto him in the presence of the elders, and loose his shoe from off his foot,

***and spit in his face***,
and shall answer and say,

***"So shall it be done unto that man that will not build up his brother's house."***

25:10 **And his name shall be called in Israel, The house of him that hath his shoe loosed**
==========

The LAW COMMANDS.

The law commands the Elders to TALK to MEN about why they won't obey

The law commands the punishment be ***THE WOMAN SPIT in HIS FACE***
***The law commands from THEN ON he be known as one who WOULDN'T OBEY
the COMMANDMENT***

=====
Satanically possessed,

heterosexuals hating,

pathological liars,

like Dana Robertson, who love that "little boy on lap action",

will of course try to claim it isn't in the Bible.
=====
As we see it clearly is.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#22103 Mar 16, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
Dana,
I see you trying to lead others in here into your spider web so you can deceive. You are an apostate Mormon.
"if you’re a Mormon who thinks I'm the Anti-Christ and would like to help me go to hell sooner by sending me a carton of cigarettes (Salem 100’s please), Contact Me! All e-mails sent to me become property of this web master to reprint on this web site as he see’s fit.
My Address is:
Dana Robertson
1150 W 1st St.
Merced, CA 95340
or E-Mail Me
Yup your anti-Mormon site is still active (CURRENT). I just freshly copy and pasted your BS from it.
Did you guys see Dana's newly added line on his anti-Mormon website?

He is trying to cover himself legally now... he just added it after he misused Carols information and slandered her.

He adds the following now:
Dana Robertson wrote:
...Contact Me!

All e-mails sent to me become property of this web master to reprint on this web site as he see’s fit.”

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#22104 Mar 16, 2013
Dana do you honestly think you above the law, because you say so?

Marysville, CA

#22105 Mar 16, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
Dana,
My Address is:
Dana Robertson
1150 W 1st St.
Merced, CA 95340
or E-Mail Me
It was originally posted on freeservers. The majority of it was taken down years ago. The site is far from active as it's contents have been removed. All you can get now is the first page. That image of Packer use to turn into Hitler.

Yes, I'm an apostle Mormon, and proud of it. When I have I said otherwise? I hate the Mormon church, when have I said otherwise? You have found nothing new Carol.
But keep trying LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Marysville, CA

#22106 Mar 16, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
Dana do you honestly think you above the law, because you say so?
I don't claim to be above the law, I said I'm saved by grace, not by following the law. It is scripture, Carol.
DANA FIXES SALVATION

Live Oak, CA

#22107 Mar 16, 2013
Dana Robertson is a P.R.O.F.E.S.S.I.O.N.A.L. hate literature peddler

and homosexual activist

who has a plan to set those molesting pedobillies loose among the Mormons the way he's trying to set them loose in the Salvation Army.

The drug & alcohol-addled, and the mentally ill people at the Salvation Army are a little more prone to listening to his bullshoot than the Mormons were

when they sent him and his "That was counseling!" story on his way

after they told him "That was homosexuality!"

Marysville, CA

#22108 Mar 16, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you guys see Dana's newly added line on his anti-Mormon website?
He is trying to cover himself legally now... he just added it after he misused Carols information and slandered her.
He adds the following now:
<quoted text>
I don't use that e-mail address anymore. And if I give a warning on my web site, the law allows me to use it.

Marysville, CA

#22109 Mar 16, 2013
CAROL IS NUTS wrote:
Here's Dana Robertson explaining how he's "fixing Salvation from the inside." No concern for the fact that people are fleeing the Catholics in droves due to just Dana's kind of "infiltrate then molest" mentality.
<quoted text>
Why should I can about the catholic church? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Marysville, CA

#22110 Mar 16, 2013
*care

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#22111 Mar 16, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
It was originally posted on freeservers. The majority of it was taken down years ago. The site is far from active as it's contents have been removed. All you can get now is the first page. That image of Packer use to turn into Hitler.
Yes, I'm an apostle Mormon, and proud of it. When I have I said otherwise? I hate the Mormon church, when have I said otherwise? You have found nothing new Carol.
But keep trying LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Yes...

STILL

CURRENT

//

No you are not an apostle Mormon. You are an apostate Mormon who twists and manipulates things for his own benefit.

//

Once I seen your dad's obituary I seen you were a he, and I haven't said you were a she since. That is me doing right. Spokeo has you as a she on multiple occasions, I'd do something about that if you don't want to deceive others... unless you are a he/she.

//

You are what is called a sociopath.
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#22112 Mar 16, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use that e-mail address anymore. And if I give a warning on my web site, the law allows me to use it.
The law does not allow you to slander someone because you say so.

You better go research the law bucko!

Marysville, CA

#22113 Mar 16, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a manipulater.
No Surprise is not Carol... you have been posting back and forth in this thread and others before your fantasies of everyone who does not support you being Carol.
Carol actually exists. He was a Mormon who wrote him a letter and confided in him... and he used her personally information to slander her and her family. Her family has been notified.
Those are your words... where are Sam and Not Ashamed's words about their position? I have not seen them say that.
Not Ashamed has seen your letter, she thinks you are Carol also. Sam just doesn't like your filthy ways, doesn't care if you are Carol or not. He wants you at least act like you've attended a Mormon church you want to claim you are LDS. You come here as sportmouse and post nicer(but still ignorant, because you are under topix regs then), then you unlog and get nasty as whatever you want to claim you are, you both just happen to post at the same time. Only a crack addict wouldn't see through your scam. You think you're clever, but you're not. Just like your claim of lawsuits, you are just hot air pissing in your pants because someone can show the lies and deceptions of Mormonism logically and effectively. You are a little child throwing hissy fits because I don't kiss the ass of the Mormon church. You act like a pig in the mud to try to protect it, but to no avail. You are a pathetic old woman who has lost her mind and all good manners, if you ever had any. But you are Carol.

Marysville, CA

#22114 Mar 16, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
The law does not allow you to slander someone because you say so.
You better go research the law bucko!
So, sue me or shut the hell up. Telling the truth isn't slander, CAROL!!!

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#22115 Mar 16, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't claim to be above the law, I said I'm saved by grace, not by following the law. It is scripture, Carol.
Listen to what you said Dana:

"I don't claim to be above the law, I said I'm saved by grace,
not by following the law."

If you surround something by comma's it's like it did not even exist in the sentence. If you take out what you placed in between the commas the sentence reads correctly. Let me show you what you said.

"I don't claim to be above the law,..., not by following the law."

You are an idiot to admit that. Like a Freudian slip perhaps.

Marysville, CA

#22116 Mar 16, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...
STILL
CURRENT
//
No you are not an apostle Mormon. You are an apostate Mormon who twists and manipulates things for his own benefit.
//
Once I seen your dad's obituary I seen you were a he, and I haven't said you were a she since. That is me doing right. Spokeo has you as a she on multiple occasions, I'd do something about that if you don't want to deceive others... unless you are a he/she.
//
You are what is called a sociopath.
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
And you are an ignorant pile of crap, CAROL!!!
DANA FIXES SALVATION

Live Oak, CA

#22117 Mar 16, 2013
While Dana Robertson fixes salvation by trying to install homosexuality at the Salvation Army

and deny the most Christian City in the nation is Salt Lake City,

and that "The American Religion" is founded upon

a man SEEING and LISTENING to the ANGEL seen coming by John, in Revelations, in the last days

'having the everlasting Gospel to preach to all the people on the earth'

Mormon.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 33 min Paris 20
ancestry findagrave MICHELLE 46983123 Aug 19 KATRINA SMITH 3
Review: Pinky's (Apr '13) Aug 18 Greg 7
Are Aliens Real, if so are they nice or mean? (Oct '12) Aug 16 chance lo co 18
News Gary Johnson tries to qualify for Hofstra presi... Aug 14 OccupyThis 3
Vote for Hillary Aug 12 martin 3
why mormon missionaries have sex with married w... (Jun '12) Aug 12 martin 16

North Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance