Mormons baptize Jews murdered in Holo...

Mormons baptize Jews murdered in Holocaust

There are 29 comments on the Anorak story from Feb 20, 2012, titled Mormons baptize Jews murdered in Holocaust. In it, Anorak reports that:

DID you know that Mormons baptize Jews murdered in the holocaust? The victims of Nazi genocide don't even get to own their souls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anorak.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2012
How can anyone take your soul from you?
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#2 Feb 21, 2012
More man made up mormon false rituals. What a cult.
Quiet_Dave

Tucson, AZ

#3 Feb 22, 2012
No one can take another's soul, but the willfully ignorant will believe what they want to believe, and usually make the rest of us suffer by continually voicing their ignorance.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4 Feb 23, 2012
Quiet_Dave wrote:
No one can take another's soul, but the willfully ignorant will believe what they want to believe, and usually make the rest of us suffer by continually voicing their ignorance.
Like u
window

Norfolk, VA

#5 Feb 23, 2012
its proxy baptism,living mormons baptizing for other souls in purgatory or a lower realm of heaven. its an act of love in their religion. who knows if its true? catholics have similar thing,praying for those in purgatory to be delivered. the teaching comes from one of the book of maccabees

Location hidden

#6 Feb 24, 2012
window wrote:
its proxy baptism,living mormons baptizing for other souls in purgatory or a lower realm of heaven. its an act of love in their religion. who knows if its true? catholics have similar thing,praying for those in purgatory to be delivered. the teaching comes from one of the book of maccabees
that's not the same. U morons baptized Anne Frank 10 times. Only removing her after someone takes it to the press.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#7 Feb 24, 2012
window wrote:
Well its man made up and its NOT in the bible. Its wrong. Things that catholics do are not in the bible either and they are wrong also.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#8 Feb 24, 2012
window wrote:
Maccabees is not in the bible. Its wrong.

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

#9 Mar 10, 2013
Perhaps if the Mormons were required to conduct their baptismal ceremonies as those following this custom do with their beliefs on celestial marriage, they would be less enthusiastic about baptizing dead people:

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpo...

gives you a whole new take on celestial marriage!

The two customs could be combined to allow those Mormons unfortunate enough to have not accumulated enough celestial brides to go dig up some more brides at the nearest graveyard!

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
... to go dig up some more brides at the nearest graveyard!
You disappear for a bit and you come back with derogatory crap like this? Why am I not surprised.

El Cerrito California

#11 Mar 10, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You disappear for a bit and you come back with derogatory crap like this? Why am I not surprised.
The derogatory crap is baptizing victims of the Holocaust.

I could say it was crap or I could try to use what I did to point out the absurdity of baptizing dead people without the consent they can not give to the living by comparing it to a practice that is just as absurd.

And before you jump all over me claiming the practice has been stopped, read this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/21/morm...

always lying for the lord, these Mormons!
Father overtime

Salt Lake City, UT

#12 Mar 10, 2013
But we are Christians...

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#13 Mar 10, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
<quoted text>
The derogatory crap is baptizing victims of the Holocaust.
I could say it was crap or I could try to use what I did to point out the absurdity of baptizing dead people without the consent they can not give to the living by comparing it to a practice that is just as absurd.
And before you jump all over me claiming the practice has been stopped, read this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/21/morm...
always lying for the lord, these Mormons!
Discussing the LDS baptism for the dead practice is one thing. But you told me earlier you don't say foul derogatory things like this which you said "..... to go dig up some more brides at the nearest graveyard!". That was foul and wrong. They do no such thing. I can expect that from others that like to cuss and get all foul but you said you don't speak like that and you just proved you will speak like that.
Next, you don't understand the LDS genealogy project. Second, because millions use the LDS genealogy site every year from all over the world, Mormon and non-Mormon, there is no way to make sure that every one is being honest. And if someone wants to make trouble, all they have to do is get a member # not used for family history, make a profile from that name and they can falsely submit any name they want as part of a fictitious family history.
So the church has set up profiles for members and non-members. They state the names you give have to be related to you. And most people obey this policy with honesty. To submit a name for ordinances, you have to state no one contends you doing it. And to submit a name for ordinances you also have to be an immediate relative.
So anyone submitting a name their not related to and is a member and it's found out, the church will hold them accountable for false information and they'll be 86ed from the site. To gain access again they'll have to do it illegally.

El Cerrito California

#14 Mar 11, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Discussing the LDS baptism for the dead practice is one thing. But you told me earlier you don't say foul derogatory things like this which you said "..... to go dig up some more brides at the nearest graveyard!". That was foul and wrong. They do no such thing. I can expect that from others that like to cuss and get all foul but you said you don't speak like that and you just proved you will speak like that.
Next, you don't understand the LDS genealogy project. Second, because millions use the LDS genealogy site every year from all over the world, Mormon and non-Mormon, there is no way to make sure that every one is being honest. And if someone wants to make trouble, all they have to do is get a member # not used for family history, make a profile from that name and they can falsely submit any name they want as part of a fictitious family history.
So the church has set up profiles for members and non-members. They state the names you give have to be related to you. And most people obey this policy with honesty. To submit a name for ordinances, you have to state no one contends you doing it. And to submit a name for ordinances you also have to be an immediate relative.
So anyone submitting a name their not related to and is a member and it's found out, the church will hold them accountable for false information and they'll be 86ed from the site. To gain access again they'll have to do it illegally.
since it has been established that the church lies to protect it's image, I trust my sources more than yours:

http://www.exmormon.org/lying.htm

While you may be entirely correct as to the case of Anne Frank, there is no way to tell because of the strategy practiced by your leaders.

And what your masters did to the memory of Anne Frank the first time it was done is well documented and admitted to by the church that claimed it would not be done again.

And as to being foul, I am shocked you would accuse me of anything foul in comparison to the bloody history of the church that it and you continue to defend with ridiculous rational.

There is nothing foul about a corpse. It's natural part of the organic process of life. It's the reminder of the fate of all of us that grosses people out, after all, we chop up and eat the corpses of other dead animals.

I am not personally going to go dig up corpses and I am sure most Mormons won't either.

I was just pointing out the similarities in the two different religious faiths both concerned with celestial marriage.

And both concerned with arranging affairs of the dead that they have no business doing.

By pointing out the similarities and the absurdities of such practices I hope to awaken some of those trapped in the cult you are defending to recognizing the absurdity of their position.

The foul activity of an antisemitic religion such as the one you are trying to defend, that practices replacement theology, a hateful insult to Judaism, and than has the audacity to rub salt in their wounds by doing something no self respecting Jew would ever consider, baptizing them into your vile antisemitic cult after they are dead is foul and derogatory beyond belief!

The Holocaust is the direct result of generations of antisemitic religions practicing replacement theology such as yours is still doing :

http://launiusr.wordpress.com/2012/09/22/the-...

I am aware of your master's denial of practicing replacement theology. but nevertheless, it is replacement theology just as practiced by other churches that claim to be GOD'S earthly representatives on earth with the addition of rejecting all of Christianity as who they also claim to be.

Now what the Mormons are doing, practicing replacement theology on top of this hateful practice of baptizing dead people, is really what is foul and derogatory, and I might add, disgusting, evil, arrogant, and insane, as well!

that said,

have a nice day.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#15 Mar 11, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
<quoted text>
since it has been established that the church lies to protect it's image, I trust my sources more than yours:
http://www.exmormon.org/lying.htm
While you may be entirely correct as to the case of Anne Frank, there is no way to tell because of the strategy practiced by your leaders.
And what your masters did to the memory of Anne Frank the first time it was done is well documented and admitted to by the church that claimed it would not be done again.
And as to being foul, I am shocked you would accuse me of anything foul in comparison to the bloody history of the church that it and you continue to defend with ridiculous rational.
There is nothing foul about a corpse. It's natural part of the organic process of life. It's the reminder of the fate of all of us that grosses people out, after all, we chop up and eat the corpses of other dead animals.
I am not personally going to go dig up corpses and I am sure most Mormons won't either.
I was just pointing out the similarities in the two different religious faiths both concerned with celestial marriage.
And both concerned with arranging affairs of the dead that they have no business doing.
By pointing out the similarities and the absurdities of such practices I hope to awaken some of those trapped in the cult you are defending to recognizing the absurdity of their position.
The foul activity of an antisemitic religion such as the one you are trying to defend, that practices replacement theology, a hateful insult to Judaism, and than has the audacity to rub salt in their wounds by doing something no self respecting Jew would ever consider, baptizing them into your vile antisemitic cult after they are dead is foul and derogatory beyond belief!
The Holocaust is the direct result of generations of antisemitic religions practicing replacement theology such as yours is still doing :
http://launiusr.wordpress.com/2012/09/22/the-...
I am aware of your master's denial of practicing replacement theology. but nevertheless, it is replacement theology just as practiced by other churches that claim to be GOD'S earthly representatives on earth with the addition of rejecting all of Christianity as who they also claim to be.
Now what the Mormons are doing, practicing replacement theology on top of this hateful practice of baptizing dead people, is really what is foul and derogatory, and I might add, disgusting, evil, arrogant, and insane, as well!
that said,
have a nice day.
You're a liar. Fricking liar. I'm calling you a liar because you have proved you will speak derogatory foul words to just have something nasty and venomous to say and you claim you don't do it and you did it again so you have proved you're a liar.
You said in a foul, nasty, venomous way to just be mean spirited ... "And what your masters did.." and you said ... "I am aware of your master's denial.." You have compared me to being in a slave master relationship as blacks had to whites in early America. So you have proved you will use a racist, bigoted, discriminating piece of history to make a comparison to. That's foul, that's nasty and only a belly crawling cur of a dog would even think of such a foul, wrong, evilly nasty thing to say to any body.
And this isn't the first time you have stated in a racist, bigoted, discriminating way that I'm like the old black slave that has a white master. You have a evil, filthy rotten mind and you stand as your own belly crawling cur of a dog liar from having said such a filthy nasty racist thing as you have stated it.
Only a heart of black evilness would compare someone to being as a black person was as a slave to a white master.
You're a filthy, black hearted evil liar.
You have a nice day now.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#16 Mar 11, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....now that's the pot calling the kettle black! You'll claim foul that humans in the LDS church lie yet you'll defend you're own lies as just righteous lies and there's a difference when you lie compared to when someone else lies?
You claimed many times you don't say mean and derogatory things to people, yet you just compared me to a master slave relationship that blacks had with white masters? You're a pathetic ignorant fool.

El Cerrito California

#17 Mar 11, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....now that's the pot calling the kettle black! You'll claim foul that humans in the LDS church lie yet you'll defend you're own lies as just righteous lies and there's a difference when you lie compared to when someone else lies?
You claimed many times you don't say mean and derogatory things to people, yet you just compared me to a master slave relationship that blacks had with white masters? You're a pathetic ignorant fool.
Calling me a liar again and again isn't going to fly. Like I said, my posts are still up here.

And the record of your church and what is was built on is still a matter of public record also. Lying for the lord also includes calling your perceived enemies liars repeatedly.

Boy! I sure hit a sore nerve, pointing out your master slave relationship with your presiding prophet!

You are in a Master slave relationship, no surprise. The patriarchal hierarchical system is all about slavery.

Your thoughts are not your own. You may think they are but you are defending what you have been fed since childhood.

And your fears are the chains that keep you trapped.

And your anger at what you perceived as an insult from me says a lot about the racism you deny.

And as I pointed out before there is nothing foul and vile about the dead.

But there is something foul and vile about digging up dead people to fit your religion even if it is in name only in forcing your belief system on people who can't object.

Call me all the names you want no surprise. Accuse me of being a liar by twisting my words again and again.

But I am not alone and those leaving the church in disgust that you are defending are adding to the ranks of those like myself that recognize the harm all bloodbath based theologies such as the one you deny being a part of, and spread the word to warn others as best we can.

Of course you are helping to expose the church quite a bit yourself:

Matthew 7:16 (New International Version)

"16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? "

and here is another site by an ex-mormon explaining your practice of lying for the lord:

http://www.mormonthink.com/lying.htm

You have consistently attacked me calling me names, calling me a liar and every form of meanness a person can do on an internet site.

Like I said before, you need mental help.

Lying for the lord rots the brain and contradicts GOD. GOD is LOVE and LOVE can not flow where there is not truth. Lies separate people and that is what you and the church you deny being a part of are doing, separating people from each other and from GOD.
Father overtime

Salt Lake City, UT

#18 Mar 11, 2013
The guy in the post above dislikes religious tolerance. And he hates Mormons. Want to go to the octagon to settle this?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#19 Mar 11, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling me a liar again and again isn't going to fly. Like I said, my posts are still up here.
I couldn't care how many posts you make.
You're a liar. Get it? You proved yourself to be a liar by your own words. What you said you don't do, you have done several times now. So you did lie. If you don't like it when you have been shown you lied, than quit lying! A simple concept! And that will fly each time you lie and I call your lie.
You said three times to my memory you never said mean or derogatory things about people. Well if you don't think using a racist, bigoted discriminating remark isn't mean, derogatory or nasty, that means racist comments are just A O K by your thinking to level at others. And that speaks volumes of your character and what you really are and what you really aren't. You with purpose used racial phrase to be as mean and vicious as you thought was possible to be to someone. You said you never did that. You are your own liar. You do do that. You did it to me several times now. You used a racial slur/phrase in hopes of injuring my emotions. The only thing you succeeded in doing is proving your a white guy that thinks using racist slur/phrases is just fine to do in your book.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#20 Mar 11, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
Boy! I sure hit a sore nerve, pointing out your master slave relationship with your presiding prophet!
You are in a Master slave relationship, no surprise. The patriarchal hierarchical system is all about slavery.
Doesn't matter how rosy you make it sound. You speak as a racist because you are a racist, a simple concept. You nit no nerve.
Please repeat your racist rant a thousand times and you won't hit a nerve. But a thousand times I'll show you're own proof you're will to use racist slurs/phrases to make a point that a racist speaks like a racist.
On the other hand, an intelligent person wouldn't resort to racial epitaphs to make a point. They would actually avoid them at all costs to maintain respect to get respect.
When one accuses a person of being in a master slave relationship as you have said/described it, you have proven you have equated that person(me in this instance)as a black person of the old south. A black uneducated ignorant person uprooted to be some one's slave.
And that is one of the most racist comments a person can make for someone else short of calling them a *igg*r.
And to speak like a racist, you have to think as a racist and that comes easily to those that are a racist to some varying degree.
So besides proving you're willing to lie, you now prove you will resort to racial epitaphs in hope of belittling some one and hurting their feelings.
You're now a liar and a racist. Nice job as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mask Off, Ted Cruz Funded by Biggest DC Insiders 7 hr Vote For Trump 6
Stop the Illegal Alien Pope Train 7 hr Vote For Trump 27
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) Apr 30 Three Days 31,992
Ed Puckett Apr 28 Notyourbusiness 2
trump dont like woman Apr 27 Honestly 16
why will no one help!!!!!! Apr 27 tongangodz 3
News Stockton's new police chief was 'chosen wisely'... Apr 25 Top Cop 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Salt Lake Mortgages