DCFS Wants Custody Of 5-Year Old Who ...

DCFS Wants Custody Of 5-Year Old Who Started Fire

There are 2 comments on the Kutv.com story from Jan 26, 2006, titled DCFS Wants Custody Of 5-Year Old Who Started Fire. In it, Kutv.com reports that:

SALT LAKE CITY The state Division of Child and Family Services wants custody of a five-year-old boy and his siblings following two house fires allegedly set by the boy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kutv.com.

brandy

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2006
i think the shit you put out for the state is a load of BULL PUCKY i know that family and there is alot they are trying to do for the 5 year old it takes but 30 seconds for a child to do some thing like this i should know i have had it happen why dont you try to get the truth about ity instead of listing to the crap that the state sayes they should have never given the information out about the family there is CHILDREN involved you hurt the family more when they are taken away they have been through a hard time they are trying to put there lives back together if things are said dont you think that every thing might inflounce the judge even though the judge is supost to be inparshall you dont know that family how can you judge them YOU WERNT there HOW do YOU know what went on ?????? tell me this if it was you what you do if this happend to you would you not fight back if not for your children and family at least for the TRUTH....
Big Bad Bob

Manville, NJ

#2 Mar 9, 2007
Say Kids, shall we go to McDonalds?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Edward Puckett 17 hr For sure 19
Bruce "Catelyn" Jenner: FAKE HERO Sun Ha Ha Ha 1
The Pucketts May 28 Carol 1
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) May 26 Raydot 31,994
I wish it wasn't like this May 25 Missing You 1
Apartments that forbid pitbulls in So SLC May 23 Anonymous 3
White men! Date a woman with bi-racial kids? (May '11) May 23 10uhsee 66
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Salt Lake Mortgages