Utah judge sets preliminary hearing i...

Utah judge sets preliminary hearing in boy's death

There are 3 comments on the Fox13Now story from Oct 22, 2010, titled Utah judge sets preliminary hearing in boy's death. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

A Utah judge set Feb. 1 for a preliminary hearing for a man charged in the beating death and disfigurement of his 4-year-old stepson whose body was found in the Utah mountains.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

West Jordan, UT

#1 Oct 22, 2010
Monsters!!! This will not stop in our society until these child killers are punished as severely as their crime. Stiffer punishments need to be given to child molesters and people who are brought up on neglect charges and maybe, just maybe, it would save the lives of these children.
Laura Wellner

Rock Springs, WY

#2 Oct 25, 2010
why do a trial put them in general population,,they wont make it an will have done to them what they did to that lil boy an worse,, saves tax payers money too,, no protective custoday,,

Grundy, VA

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Does anyone know when the trial is set to start for these two UB's (unidentified beings)they cannot be human so I am not sure what to call these things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Years-old bail problem leads to recent Utah jai... Oct 3 ronnie 6
News Man arrested, charged with kidnapping woman for... Oct 3 Tiffany Watson 1
News john goulet bio (Jul '10) Oct 1 den 9
HELP mising batchelor Sep 28 family 1
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) Sep 28 Zorri 32,009
News Loss of members spurred LDS singles ward changes (Apr '11) Feb '15 Blow 4
News Police close to catching Midvale check fraud su... (Sep '10) Jan '15 not surprised 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Salt Lake Mortgages