LDS Apostle visited Tonga

LDS Apostle visited Tonga

There are 29831 comments on the Matangi Tonga story from Feb 24, 2014, titled LDS Apostle visited Tonga. In it, Matangi Tonga reports that:

Elder Neil L. Andersen, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Salt Lake City, During their short stay in Tonga, the Apostle met and counseled church leaders to hasten the work of the Lord in Tonga.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Matangi Tonga.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8595 Jul 21, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear. What are you saying mouse? How ever did you come to your conclusion? And that wasn't beautiful, it was insane. FYI, your bff is mentally ill. psychotic, like Sybil, Gollum, Linda Blair, and those transformers made out of rocks in Noah, combined.
https://m.youtube.com/watch...
nomo... his post that i responded to was beautifully spoken... it was the truth... it is history... apparently for a headstart teacher no education is required except for you tube...

and your bff for ever just zipped up... was that for you?

get outta here... your were trying to pump me for information and i knew it all a long... i'm not an idiot... first thing you did when you emailed was try to get me to talk bad about the church and the authorities... i wouldn't

then you came up with this wild idea bff...

you are a fraud.. you started trying to pump me for information to share with your local pagans... oh was i not supposed to say that.

you're so obvious, you're pathetic.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#8596 Jul 21, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, if you smoke crack.
i stopped hoping you would research what you were talking about a long time ago.

you are stupid and it is obvious you prefer to stay that way.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#8597 Jul 21, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
nomo... his post that i responded to was beautifully spoken... it was the truth... it is history... apparently for a headstart teacher no education is required except for you tube...
and your bff for ever just zipped up... was that for you?
get outta here... your were trying to pump me for information and i knew it all a long... i'm not an idiot... first thing you did when you emailed was try to get me to talk bad about the church and the authorities... i wouldn't
then you came up with this wild idea bff...
you are a fraud.. you started trying to pump me for information to share with your local pagans... oh was i not supposed to say that.
you're so obvious, you're pathetic.
Guess what screw loose, would you like screen shots of all the novels your wrote uploaded to oh idk, instagram, imgur, how about maybe a redditt thread or two and a few fb groups? I'm not outing you but if you push me, I totally will.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#8598 Jul 21, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what screw loose, would you like screen shots of all the novels your wrote uploaded to oh idk, instagram, imgur, how about maybe a redditt thread or two and a few fb groups? I'm not outing you but if you push me, I totally will.
you're such an idiot... do what you want... do you really think it will hurt me... oh gosh no... you are not eternal my friend... neither is this thread...

all you have is an anonymous name...

push you, push you... lol... wow... ok i'm gonna laugh about that one for a long time...

thanks nomo... you are heaven sent for laughter.... your efforts to try to hurt me... nah, i know what its like to be a victim and be hurt... and you publishing my info for me just acknowledges pain and evil in this world exist... nah that doesn't hurt... but good luck trying to make it hurt.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#8599 Jul 22, 2014
hey what are the post numbers?

oh, never mind i already have them in my database.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#8600 Jul 22, 2014
you know i thought wanderer was the "guy" that threatened ppl around here... are you a dual poster pretending to be a guy as wanderer and a girl as nomo?

just curious...

hmmm, things that make ya go hmmm.

Location hidden

#8601 Jul 22, 2014
piratefighting wrote:

Your data base? Good lord, woman. Bless your sad dehydrated heart. Topix messages auto delete after a month. So..You can chill or you can keep going. It's up to you.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#8602 Jul 22, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your data base? Good lord, woman. Bless your sad dehydrated heart. Topix messages auto delete after a month. So..You can chill or you can keep going. It's up to you.
posts don't auto delete... you are the one making threats so it's up to you.. we truly all have challenges, choices are part of them...

it seems you are mentally challenged with your threat right now... sad, sad, situation ain't it.

Location hidden

#8603 Jul 22, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
you know i thought wanderer was the "guy" that threatened ppl around here... are you a dual poster pretending to be a guy as wanderer and a girl as nomo?

just curious...

hmmm, things that make ya go hmmm.
https://m.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#8604 Jul 22, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>posts don't auto delete... you are the one making threats so it's up to you.. we truly all have challenges, choices are part of them...

it seems you are mentally challenged with your threat right now... sad, sad, situation ain't it.
No precious, your messages do.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#8605 Jul 22, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
i stopped hoping you would research what you were talking about a long time ago.
you are stupid and it is obvious you prefer to stay that way.
I'm not the one who thinks Nero ruled during the dark ages. And I know the church didn't kill any of the Apostles. LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#8606 Jul 22, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
you're such an idiot... do what you want... do you really think it will hurt me... oh gosh no... you are not eternal my friend... neither is this thread...
all you have is an anonymous name...
push you, push you... lol... wow... ok i'm gonna laugh about that one for a long time...
thanks nomo... you are heaven sent for laughter.... your efforts to try to hurt me... nah, i know what its like to be a victim and be hurt... and you publishing my info for me just acknowledges pain and evil in this world exist... nah that doesn't hurt... but good luck trying to make it hurt.
Are you gonna tell Jesus on her judgement day? LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#8607 Jul 22, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
Only people who need to keep their lies straight would need a database. I have been posting for years here. Haven't saved a thing. You don't have to when you tell the truth.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#8608 Jul 22, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the same couldn't be done of you? Like a FB or such account with all your famous hate and fascist statements to show what a true hater is all about? Or an account using all your disrespectful statements to others to teach kids what not to say so not to be disrespectful to others?
The things Mouse has said would have nothing on the past dark filthy disrespectful statements you made for two years on Topix to others. I wouldn't be tossing out threats if I was you seriously.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#8609 Jul 22, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one who thinks Nero ruled during the dark ages. And I know the church didn't kill any of the Apostles. LOL!!!
The dark ages aren't actually defined but as a ballpark figure. The dark ages were defined by several things, one of them being religious confusion. And Nero reigned during religious confusion.
The dark ages refer to the decline of the Roman empire. And it didn't begin it's decline from 400 ad forward. The decline of the Roman empire began centuries earlier as far back as Nero. These various dictators aided the decline of the Roman empire.

Maybe you should review the definition stating that?

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/151...

Dark Ages,“Luttrell Psalter”[Credit:]the early medieval period of western European history. Specifically, the term refers to the time (476–800) when there was no Roman (or Holy Roman) emperor in the West; or, more generally, to the period between about 500 and 1000, which was marked by frequent warfare and a virtual disappearance of urban life. It is now rarely used by historians because of the value judgment it implies. Though sometimes taken to derive its meaning from the fact that little was then known about the period, the term’s more usual and pejorative sense is of a period of intellectual darkness and barbarity....

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#8610 Jul 22, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Only people who need to keep their lies straight would need a database. I have been posting for years here. Haven't saved a thing. You don't have to when you tell the truth.
Topix does that for us all don't you know? lol Lies, truths, haters talk like you and Nomo, Topix keeps all those statements. Making a database just makes it easier to reference the crap you and Nomo have stated that you later deny you said. That's why you dis Mouse for keeping track of stuff, you hate having your crap tossed back in your face. Don't say crap and you wouldn't care, understand?

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#8611 Jul 22, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
the beginning of the dark ages started when the church of rome collaborated with them to kill st peter... you don't know your history dude...

- and the church of rome was not called the catholic church at that time

the beginning of the dark ages started when folks on earth lost the keys of the priesthood

- god left the people to their own devices and promised those killed for honoring him they would be received by him on judgement day.

you're stupid and you wanna stay stuck on stupid.... so be stuck on stupid, stupid... good luck to you.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#8612 Jul 22, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you gonna tell Jesus on her judgement day? LOL!!!
yes

i will be there to testify of what you have done and said on this forum and the things i know of you.

go ahead keep mocking god dude... you will loose not me in the end.

Marysville, CA

#8613 Jul 22, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
The dark ages aren't actually defined but as a ballpark figure. The dark ages were defined by several things, one of them being religious confusion. And Nero reigned during religious confusion.
The dark ages refer to the decline of the Roman empire. And it didn't begin it's decline from 400 ad forward. The decline of the Roman empire began centuries earlier as far back as Nero. These various dictators aided the decline of the Roman empire.
Maybe you should review the definition stating that?
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/151...
Dark Ages,“Luttrell Psalter”[Credit:]the early medieval period of western European history. Specifically, the term refers to the time (476–800) when there was no Roman (or Holy Roman) emperor in the West; or, more generally, to the period between about 500 and 1000, which was marked by frequent warfare and a virtual disappearance of urban life. It is now rarely used by historians because of the value judgment it implies. Though sometimes taken to derive its meaning from the fact that little was then known about the period, the term’s more usual and pejorative sense is of a period of intellectual darkness and barbarity....
Another idiot who refuses to read because they want to save the perverted LDS church:

"Specifically, the term refers to the time (476–800) when there was no Roman (or Holy Roman) emperor in the West; or, more generally, to the period between about 500 and 1000,"

Read your own links.

Marysville, CA

#8614 Jul 22, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix does that for us all don't you know? lol Lies, truths, haters talk like you and Nomo, Topix keeps all those statements. Making a database just makes it easier to reference the crap you and Nomo have stated that you later deny you said. That's why you dis Mouse for keeping track of stuff, you hate having your crap tossed back in your face. Don't say crap and you wouldn't care, understand?
And it has kept a good record of just have ignorant and stupid you will go to protect the LDS church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ed Puckett 7 hr Iknow 6
Mask Off, Ted Cruz Funded by Biggest DC Insiders Mon Vote For Trump 6
Stop the Illegal Alien Pope Train Mon Vote For Trump 27
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) Apr 30 Three Days 31,992
trump dont like woman Apr 27 Honestly 16
why will no one help!!!!!! Apr 27 tongangodz 3
News Stockton's new police chief was 'chosen wisely'... Apr 25 Top Cop 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Salt Lake Mortgages