LDS Apostle visited Tonga

Feb 24, 2014 Full story: Matangi Tonga 30,171

Elder Neil L. Andersen, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Salt Lake City, During their short stay in Tonga, the Apostle met and counseled church leaders to hasten the work of the Lord in Tonga.

Read more

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#4054 Jun 9, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
no I had to pay a babysitter that is why I had to work a second job.
That still says they weren't meeting your needs.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4055 Jun 9, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did. And every mission I have been on, God provided the money for me to go. If God wants you to do something, he provides the way. He doesn't tell you to go do something and leave you on your own.
what you described is EXACTLY what Jesus Christ did to every single follower he ever had.

the rich man said what more can I do to be saved... Jesus told the rich to sell everything he owned and give it to the poor and follow me... he left Jesus at that point.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#4056 Jun 9, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
By putting your faith 100% in what Jesus did for us on the cross.
Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.
works your behavior what you do and why you do it is part of grace... anyone can argue one word... you don't even believe in Genesis. come on Dana read and pray about what you are talking about. ponder what you are saying and you can know the truth.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#4057 Jun 9, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
That still says they weren't meeting your needs.
so you are saying they should have paid everything for me?
I should have taken advantage of them?

That is not how I am. I want to follow Christ and live for him not take advantage and mislead people.
KeepAgitating GodsWaiting

Olivehurst, CA

#4058 Jun 9, 2014
Donut says so much goofy stuff his sociopathy from his earliest days bleeds through every manure spreading pass he makes.

God's forgiveness is expressly given to those who obey his commandments. He was asked in person and said so, and all subsequent speech on it is secondary. The twelve apostles don't correct Jesus Christ's doctrines and when asked specifically He said He does not recognize many many who howl His name like Donut. "Didn't we do this in your name and that?"

The core essence of Donut Doctrine is Do Nothing Doctrine and Jesus Christ included a lot of passages demanding works or get out.

Everything said in refutation to that is blatant sociopath Goebbels style Big-Lie Pay-Me Playboys who take the name of the Lord to make money on it. Like Donut here who has a - you guessed it, a religious hate speech site on the internet.

Go figure a Goebbels style liar mocking the multiple instances of Christ Himself demanding works or to be gone

also involved in making money
selling
religious hate speech.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#4059 Jun 9, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying God didn't provide the way?
you are the one that twists the Gospel... not me.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4060 Jun 9, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep ending up missing in action. Though the way these boys are posting I can understand why. They get so emotional over one man. That tells me he's been doing right. I hope life is going great for you, and if you are trying to have a baby I hope you are spending a lot of time trying, because it sure is fun even when it doesn't take! I hope your life is going well, I know you are always getting God blessings.
LOL@spending my time trying to make a babe...hahaha...ur so funny my friend! I think u just gave me a brilliant idea for winter..lol. Glad ur doing fine!

Marysville, CA

#4061 Jun 9, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
what you described is EXACTLY what Jesus Christ did to every single follower he ever had.
the rich man said what more can I do to be saved... Jesus told the rich to sell everything he owned and give it to the poor and follow me... he left Jesus at that point.
Because Christ was going to provide, not so the guy could be left alone fending for himself.

Location hidden

#4062 Jun 9, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Good morning babe, hope u r well, enjoy this song by one of t Tongan saints who preaches t truth through his gift of music ffrom God. Ofa'atu
thanx babe...always t gentleman!'Ofa atu
KeepAgitating GodsWaiting

Olivehurst, CA

#4063 Jun 9, 2014
Donut is Goebbels level creepy

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#4064 Jun 9, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Christ was going to provide, not so the guy could be left alone fending for himself.
Isn't God providing through the Church?

Location hidden

#4065 Jun 9, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
One more for t road, babe I gotta church.
malo babe...lele mai e fie 'uma atu ia ka koe...hahaha...toe tuku peia he ko raider 'ena tu'u tu'afale...haha..sorry koe 'ai pe ketau kata...but seriously u r t perfect gentleman.. Love u

Marysville, CA

#4066 Jun 9, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't God providing through the Church?
According to your account, no.

Location hidden

#4067 Jun 9, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> tuku keu tele'i ai leva e toenga la'i ulu ho feleni...hihihihihihi...e lava pe keu tele'i mo koe...hihihihihi
hahaha...maama koe toko moe si'i fk'ofa...ka ko hoku lou'ulu Fe teke tele?..lol...'asinga fele hoku ngaahi lou'ulu...lol...kelo pea toe momoho!hihihi

Marysville, CA

#4068 Jun 9, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
works your behavior what you do and why you do it is part of grace... anyone can argue one word... you don't even believe in Genesis. come on Dana read and pray about what you are talking about. ponder what you are saying and you can know the truth.
You can't give even one verse in the Bible that says works will save you. Not one. I'm giving you a very clear verse that tells you how you receive salvation and why.

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

You can either trust God or not. If you are trying to justify your salvation by your works, you are not trusting God.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#4069 Jun 9, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your account, no.
you liar... i said they helped.

you are a friggin' sociopathic liar.

Marysville, CA

#4070 Jun 9, 2014
Zorri wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL@spending my time trying to make a babe...hahaha...ur so funny my friend! I think u just gave me a brilliant idea for winter..lol. Glad ur doing fine!
Why wait for winter? Anytime is a good time to start!

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#4071 Jun 9, 2014
they paid all my bills and feed my family for 3 months in a row... that's what I said...

they gave me a job... that was walking distance from where i lived.

they helped me in every way I asked them too... plus in ways I didn't ask but needed.

the relief society provided furniture silverware, everything when i got an apartment.

I was always provided for.

Marysville, CA

#4072 Jun 9, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are saying they should have paid everything for me?
I should have taken advantage of them?
That is not how I am. I want to follow Christ and live for him not take advantage and mislead people.
If you were working at Deseret Industries, they provided only a job, and not a very good one if you had to work two to make ends meet. They were taking advantage on you, because they make a profit at Deseret Industries. Everything they sell is given to them for free. So there is no expense there.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#4073 Jun 9, 2014
maybe you just don't understand the meaning of being blessed.

I didn't have to work at 7-11 with the possibility of being robbed and shot. I was provided for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Google Fiber to reach Salt Lake City 14 hr Robert Christopulos 1
Are Aliens Real, if so are they nice or mean? (Oct '12) Mar 22 Waymogv001010 12
stupid utah drivers (Feb '08) Mar 18 Bullrider Class O... 115
News Loss of members spurred LDS singles ward changes (Apr '11) Feb '15 Blow 4
News Police close to catching Midvale check fraud su... (Sep '10) Jan '15 not surprised 36
News After violent Utah landslide, a community on edge (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jeannie Jex 1
News Fake Cops Execute a Very Illegal Search and Sei... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Judy 1
North Salt Lake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North Salt Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]