Woman Who Murdered Minister Set For R...

Woman Who Murdered Minister Set For Release

There are 1 comment on the The Indy Channel story from Sep 17, 2009, titled Woman Who Murdered Minister Set For Release. In it, The Indy Channel reports that:

A woman who murdered a minister in 1993 is set to be released from prison on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indy Channel.

John

Columbia City, IN

#1 Nov 4, 2009
I do not understand the justice involved. However having gone to that church, and being on a list of members, perhaps it leaves me a bit narrow sighted when it comes to such matters,..... It must be left in the hands of god, to be delt with and I pray for his will to be done. However on another note, I thought that murder, was delt with in the form of the death penelty, or at least life in prison. This woman isn't all there, and if she has done it once, for the reasons we were all given as to why and the out come was so mild, them whats to stop her from the same sort of action again? I feel that she should have at least been given the life penelty.
I thank god that it is in his hands, there and only there I truely feel that justice will be done!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
indiana childrens christian home (Aug '09) Jun 14 Mumblecrust 31
Indiana Children's Christian Home (Jun '12) Jan '16 John 6
News Ladoga Academy wants to meet neighbors (Jul '08) Nov '15 Ashleigh Hancock 143
Lizton Police Department (Dec '14) Dec '14 village dirt monkey 4
gear heads (Dec '14) Dec '14 oldtimer 1
Mrs. Power's Class of 73 1/2. (Jul '14) Jul '14 Terry Royse 1
elisha hindman know where he is (May '14) May '14 scott 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Salem Mortgages