66 votes

Click on an option to vote

just a bad time

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Rochester, NY

#21 Aug 16, 2008
Who judges and blames everyone else for something that is called an "accident" for a reason? It was an accident! It is a shame that three children will have to go through life without their Mom. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child. But I can imagine that placing the blame on other people would hinder me from healing. It won't bring her back. Everyone involved will live with the pain for the rest of their lives, including that Trooper. Forgive each other, forgive yourselves and God Bless you all.

“Shonda, I Miss you”

Since: Dec 07

North Rose

#22 Aug 18, 2008
The NYSPD talked to the family the night of the "crash" about who was to blame.(As Shonda's mother, that is something you don't need to hear at that time.) Does that answer your question? Don't forget the Troopers wife, she also is dealing with the pain. If the truth is seen NYS carries most of the blame for not enforcing a speed limit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Rose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
slut wife (Dec '15) Feb '18 U R awhore 18
wife sharing (Oct '07) Dec '17 Kisses 16
I have few fantasies and my wife doesn't do any (Jun '15) Dec '17 Stvtgrl 3
threesome Dec '17 BBCLover 3
richard crego (Sep '06) Nov '17 Just wondering 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Nov '17 Voyeur 201
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27

North Rose Jobs

Personal Finance

North Rose Mortgages