Eric

just a bad time

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nimbleh bimbleh

Penn Yan, NY

#1 Jan 18, 2008
I really dont understand why people think that Shonda is the reason of the accident. She was stopped, Eric clearly wasnt. Yea we all know he tried to take 'evasive' action to avoid striking her, but damn, coming around that corner like he did, he should of known that it wasnt going to work. Its too wide.
SATCH

Macedon, NY

#2 Jan 19, 2008
SHONDA WAS BLACK AND FEMALE SO IT HAD TO BE HER FAULT< RIGHT?
COPS ARE NEVER WRONG SILLY

“Shonda, I Miss you”

Since: Dec 07

North Rose

#3 Jan 19, 2008
SATCH wrote:
She wasn't black.
GRETCHEN W

Macedon, NY

#4 Jan 24, 2008
well it sounds like a black name

“Im a smoker, a midnight toker!”

Since: Jan 08

NORTH ROSE!

#5 Jan 24, 2008
SATCH wrote:
even if she was black, so what?

judgemental racist.
north rose native

Ashburn, VA

#6 Feb 5, 2008
i graduated from nrw high school and now live the midwest i went to school with the skinners. and there not black and so what if they were shes gone and her child is motherless keep the racial over tones out of the picture.it was accident someone should be more concerned about the child and supporting the family during this time of crisis.
north rose native

Ashburn, VA

#7 Feb 5, 2008
and one more thing people are quick to knock cops but when they get into to tight spot who do they call ? the police. you call and they as well as other public safety personnel risk life and limb to get to you think about that.
JODIE

New Castle, CO

#8 Feb 5, 2008
Diana Poole wrote:
<quoted text>She wasn't black.
Why do you think she was "Black"...she wasnt black.

“Shonda, I Miss you”

North Rose

#9 Feb 5, 2008
JODIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think she was "Black"...she wasnt black.
I know she wasn't black, I am her mother. Someone else said she was.
JODIE

New Castle, CO

#10 Feb 18, 2008
Hello....I met you once at your home. I am Lauren LeClaires sister-in-law, Jodie.

Erik and I moved to colorado right after the accident. I never got to tell you how sorry I was about her death.
Diana Poole wrote:
<quoted text>I know she wasn't black, I am her mother. Someone else said she was.
JODIE

New Castle, CO

#11 Feb 18, 2008
How fast did they say the officer was going at the time of impact? I think I heard someone say it was 100+ mph.

Why would this officer need to be going that fast if he was just going to assist another officer? Were there "shots fired"?
Did someone have hostages?
Were terrorists involved?

UTTERLY RIDICULOUS....
Sharon

Honeoye Falls, NY

#12 Feb 26, 2008
Some where along the line I think people are forgetting who is really to blame here. What about the men who went into a home with guns to rob someone? Are they not the real reason the trooper who, is only human at best, gave him an opportunity to have his better judgment clouded? Are they not the real reason this young woman and her child were at the wrong place at that wrong time? If these men had not done what they did the questions about his judgment, her ability to hear and act accordingly would not be need to be asked. Shonda would be home to kiss her baby goodnight and Eric would still be a Trooper with many people’s respect and admiration. Now she is gone, he is I am sure, distraught and now many family and friends are hurt and grieving.

Why are we not laying blame on the men who started this whole thing? They are the real reason two families have been ripped apart.

“Shonda, I Miss you”

North Rose

#13 Mar 1, 2008
JODIE wrote:
Hello....I met you once at your home. I am Lauren LeClaires sister-in-law, Jodie.
Erik and I moved to colorado right after the accident. I never got to tell you how sorry I was about her death.
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for your kind words. Yes I do remember meeting you. Hope you are doing well. Thanks again

“Shonda, I Miss you”

North Rose

#14 Mar 1, 2008
Sharon wrote:
Some where along the line I think people are forgetting who is really to blame here. What about the men who went into a home with guns to rob someone? Are they not the real reason the trooper who, is only human at best, gave him an opportunity to have his better judgment clouded? Are they not the real reason this young woman and her child were at the wrong place at that wrong time? If these men had not done what they did the questions about his judgment, her ability to hear and act accordingly would not be need to be asked. Shonda would be home to kiss her baby goodnight and Eric would still be a Trooper with many people’s respect and admiration. Now she is gone, he is I am sure, distraught and now many family and friends are hurt and grieving.
Why are we not laying blame on the men who started this whole thing? They are the real reason two families have been ripped apart.
If going on your theary then who would you blame for the men that did the robbery,,,I would guess their moms are to fault since they gave birth to them... You can't blame the men for this. His job is to not have a clouded mind no matter what they have to face. I blame the state for allowing such speeds, there is where I feel the quilt is. But I could be wrong I have been before.
Mike

Rochester, NY

#15 Mar 22, 2008
Sharon wrote:
The people in the car didn't have anything to do with the home invasion! So why was it so important???

“Im a smoker, a midnight toker!”

Since: Jan 08

NORTH ROSE!

#16 May 27, 2008
he was a young rookie, he just wanted to go fast, and it costed him more than gas this time around.

“Shonda, I Miss you”

North Rose

#17 Jun 13, 2008
north rose native wrote:
and one more thing people are quick to knock cops but when they get into to tight spot who do they call ? the police. you call and they as well as other public safety personnel risk life and limb to get to you think about that.
I would not want them to go so fast they could cause a crash. We are talking about guys that was stopped, sitting in their car and not trying to get away. The officer that had them pulled over was also in his car. Now you tell me that calls for someone going 127mph. This time it was someone elses life and limb that was in the picture and that is not right.
TROOPERS WIFE

New York, NY

#18 Jun 15, 2008
Hey lady you have no clue.

“Shonda, I Miss you”

North Rose

#19 Jun 16, 2008
oh here we go again...

“Shonda, I Miss you”

North Rose

#20 Jul 25, 2008
How can anyone say this was just a bad time when a life was lost, a child got hurt and an officer lost his job?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Rose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I have few fantasies and my wife doesn't do any (Jun '15) Jun '17 rainmaker2016 2
wife sharing (Oct '07) Jun '17 rainmaker2016 15
my husband is boring (May '14) Jun '17 rainmaker2016 8
slut wife (Dec '15) Jun '17 rainmaker2016 8
sex data,wife, man, book (Jun '14) Jun '17 rainmaker2016 3
News RG&E, NYSEG reporting power outages (Oct '09) May '17 Rob 8
Why are there so many sex offenders in Lyons?? (Jul '11) Apr '17 Real 4

North Rose Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Rose Mortgages