No charges filed against trooper in f...

No charges filed against trooper in fatal crash

There are 304 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Dec 21, 2007, titled No charges filed against trooper in fatal crash. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

A State trooper involved in a fatal crash in Wayne County will not have any charges filed against him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

North Rose

#394 Dec 31, 2007
Jojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I made a mistake, sorry. I thought you had commented your opinion on the "passing lane", but you didn't and were just standing up for David.
But how come you didn't comment, on "your opinion" on how the Passing Lane is to be used? Would it have been different then David's?, and would it have seemed "disrespectful" ?
Should I go back to that topic and say David is correct, and that cars don't have to pass on the left or drive in the right?
I can tell you if the officer was going to pass shonda on the left which is also a double solid line around that corner, so he was in the wrong in that way also. But as you can see he is above the law and would be aloud to do that also.

North Rose

#395 Dec 31, 2007
fred wrote:
<quoted text>to diana, you and cop lover are the same type of person. dumbass criminals that seem to get pulled over all the time. think about it. if you were not on the cell phone you would not be stopped. end of story. I hope you and your family go for a drive and get hit by another trooper at 150 mph so we dont have to hear your stupidity anymore. dumb ass.
Fred, dude you really need help. I would wish this mess on anyone, it really show's your stupidity. As far as diana ha ha ha ha ha she has only been pulled over once in the 20 years i have known her. wow a real criminal there. And then the ticket she got was thrown out because the cop knew he was wrong in righting it.

North Rose

#396 Jan 2, 2008
James Poole wrote:
<quoted text> Fred, dude you really need help. I would wish this mess on anyone, it really show's your stupidity. As far as diana ha ha ha ha ha she has only been pulled over once in the 20 years i have known her. wow a real criminal there. And then the ticket she got was thrown out because the cop knew he was wrong in righting it.
Corection i wouldn't wish this on anyone.
nada

Penn Yan, NY

#397 Jan 8, 2008
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Pull the cell phone records.....When they interviewed her BF, he said they were on the phone just prior to the accident...see if she was on her cell phone? Maybe that distracted her from seeing the lights
The Trooper is partly to blame...but so is the lady.
you talk on your cellphone in the car i bet, and how long have you been doing it? 7 years? less? I think you would be used to juggling a steering wheel in one hand and the phone in the other. She was. and he was typing on his keyboard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Rose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I have few fantasies and my wife doesn't do any (Jun '15) Jun '17 rainmaker2016 2
wife sharing (Oct '07) Jun '17 rainmaker2016 15
my husband is boring (May '14) Jun '17 rainmaker2016 8
slut wife (Dec '15) Jun '17 rainmaker2016 8
sex data,wife, man, book (Jun '14) Jun '17 rainmaker2016 3
News RG&E, NYSEG reporting power outages (Oct '09) May '17 Rob 8
Why are there so many sex offenders in Lyons?? (Jul '11) Apr '17 Real 4

North Rose Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Rose Mortgages