Huron Fatal Crash Probe Continues

Huron Fatal Crash Probe Continues

There are 2 comments on the R News story from Oct 27, 2007, titled Huron Fatal Crash Probe Continues. In it, R News reports that:

State police say the investigation into a fatal crash involving one of their own is continuing with "due diligence." Shonda Skinner of North Rose was killed last week when the car she was driving was struck by ... via R News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at R News.

Tyler Adams

Lebanon, PA

#1 Dec 18, 2007
That trooper should go to jail for killing my mother for no reason at all. She was all I had and now i have nothing. I hope for Christmas that trooper goes to jail!!!!

“Shonda, I Miss you”

Since: Dec 07

North Rose

#2 Dec 22, 2007
Tyler sweetie, I know how you feel but sweetie come on, you know you have me and a lot of family that loves you..see you soon, I love you...Grammie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Rose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Tue rnormanii 26
News Mott's strikers get boost from grocery workers'... (Jul '10) Jun '16 Melysa reid 14
slut wife (Dec '15) May '16 Curious 3
wife sharing (Oct '07) Apr '16 SharedWife4Fun 14
Impeach Obama (Mar '16) Mar '16 zeke the pinhead 1
Experienced slut trainee seeking new pupil (May '14) May '14 Need my girl trained 2
Benefit Craft Fair (Nov '13) Nov '13 tracy 1

North Rose Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Rose Mortgages