North Ridgeville man meets Barack Obama

Aug 21, 2010 Full story: Chronicle-Telegram

Before they met Wednesday in the backyard of a Columbus-area homeowner, Chad O'Reilly admitted he wasn't President Barack Obama's biggest fan.

Read more
CarolD

Huntersville, NC

#1 Aug 21, 2010
I , for one, am glad to hear your experience wasn't all bad. He seems to be a decent person and wants the same for his children you want for your son. We all tend to form our opinions on our candidates and sometimes come to find out they may not be as bad as they were portrayed by others. It is the best thing to give a person a chance and to try and learn to open ourselves up to other possibilities.

Since: Jul 10

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 21, 2010
good experience for you, good guy probably, but TERRIBLE prez
Bridget O

Dayton, OH

#3 Aug 21, 2010
“They only looked at two homes. The reason why they chose the other family is because their story aligned better with the economy,” he said.“They have a small business, the man’s wife was recently laid off and they have a special needs child.”

Ugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Ridgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Marie Sexton/Missing since 1981 (Dec '09) Mar 24 Elyriamom 180
Cowardly Thomas Truelson (Mar '13) Mar 14 Secrets 3
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Mar 9 anon worker 58
News Teens flee the scene when owner finds them in g... (Sep '09) Feb '15 Michael 2
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Jan '15 Pat 25
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Dec '14 Roger and Terri 43
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
More from around the web

North Ridgeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]