North Ridgeville man meets Barack Obama

North Ridgeville man meets Barack Obama

There are 3 comments on the Chronicle-Telegram story from Aug 21, 2010, titled North Ridgeville man meets Barack Obama. In it, Chronicle-Telegram reports that:

Before they met Wednesday in the backyard of a Columbus-area homeowner, Chad O'Reilly admitted he wasn't President Barack Obama's biggest fan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chronicle-Telegram.

CarolD

Rutherfordton, NC

#1 Aug 21, 2010
I , for one, am glad to hear your experience wasn't all bad. He seems to be a decent person and wants the same for his children you want for your son. We all tend to form our opinions on our candidates and sometimes come to find out they may not be as bad as they were portrayed by others. It is the best thing to give a person a chance and to try and learn to open ourselves up to other possibilities.

Since: Jul 10

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 21, 2010
good experience for you, good guy probably, but TERRIBLE prez
Bridget O

Loveland, OH

#3 Aug 21, 2010
“They only looked at two homes. The reason why they chose the other family is because their story aligned better with the economy,” he said.“They have a small business, the man’s wife was recently laid off and they have a special needs child.”

Ugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Ridgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal alien charged with second DUI in less t... (Sep '12) Nov 19 John Smith 56
searching (Jan '16) Nov 4 Searching Searching 2
Why I'm voting for Gary Johnson Nov '16 Defektor 1
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct '16 Roger Terri 47
News Dell Bethel, Renaissance man: North Ridgeville ... (Nov '08) Aug '16 Niki 7
News Cupcake Wishes brings flavorful fun to Avon's F... (Aug '13) Aug '16 dapperme 2
News North Ridgeville honors distinguished alumni fo... (May '16) May '16 Jane 1

North Ridgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Ridgeville Mortgages