Man Tries Running Over Officers With ...

Man Tries Running Over Officers With Car, Shot 3 Times

There are 39 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Apr 1, 2010, titled Man Tries Running Over Officers With Car, Shot 3 Times. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A man wanted for a domestic violence incident was shot by police officers Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mom

Norwalk, OH

#1 Apr 1, 2010
this man almost hit me when he was leading the cop on the chase and boy was i upset he would of kill me and my kids would be without a mom thank god for angles looking over me
Joe

Akron, OH

#2 Apr 1, 2010
They should have saved the tax payers a lot of money and Judge Dredd his sorry behind.
nicholas

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 2, 2010
Justifiable shoot.:) Good job to the officers. Lethal force was legit.
One less dirtbag on the streets. Here's to hoping he does at least 3 years!

Since: Oct 09

Kent, OH

#4 Apr 2, 2010
What kind of drugs was this guy on?

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 2, 2010
What are angles?
The Man

Cleveland, OH

#6 Apr 2, 2010
MySmileyFace wrote:
What are angles?
Your a heartless old b i t c h! You go around looking for flaws and mistakes. You know exactly what she was trying to say. If your life is so bad just do us all a favor and kill yourself please!
Annoyed

AOL

#7 Apr 2, 2010
The Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a heartless old b i t c h! You go around looking for flaws and mistakes. You know exactly what she was trying to say. If your life is so bad just do us all a favor and kill yourself please!
You can see by her number of posts that her OCD compels her to comment on everything, no matter how stupid it is.
Suburbanite

Warren, OH

#8 Apr 2, 2010
The Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are all tards, MAN.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#10 Apr 2, 2010
What an absolute idiot. He really thought he'd get away? A few things here.(1) How did the police let this guy get from the dealership building back to his car? They couldn't stop him before he got back in the car?(2) I don't know where he got shot, but the guy is pretty tough to be shot three times and still lead the police on a chase. Too bad he wasn't a little less tough and a little more smart.

Since: Oct 09

Uniontown, OH

#11 Apr 2, 2010
mom wrote:
this man almost hit me when he was leading the cop on the chase and boy was i upset he would of kill me and my kids would be without a mom thank god for angles looking over me
I think your very lucky to be alive. Your children are lucky to still have a mother. God and the angels were looking out for you :).
Glad I left Ohio

Rochester, MN

#12 Apr 2, 2010
Seems like when I comment on a story, I never have to say anything after my pen name is printed at the head of the post.
Stanley Buck Collins

Hinckley, OH

#13 Apr 2, 2010
The guys tires should have been shot first instead of him. There's something wrong with this picture.Police shooting people first and the guy got away in his truck anyway to take these police on a high speed chase that could have gotten somebody else hurt. I'm glad he was caught and innocent people were'nt hurt in the chase.
Glad I left Ohio

Rochester, MN

#14 Apr 2, 2010
If you had a manic barreling toward you in a car would you try to aim for his tires and hope he stopped before you were a grease spot on the road? I think NOT!!
Jim D

Burghill, OH

#15 Apr 2, 2010
this guy never tried to run down the cops, they were standing on the side of his car and opened fire on him and shot off at least 22 rounds. He never hit the building nor the cop car and they did not block him in. lt's a typical case of excessive force. He is a bad guy but was it necessary to shoot him like that with about 12 employees standing there trapped inside the building while this went down? I don't think so, we could have been shot by the cops and then what?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#16 Apr 2, 2010
I hope he has his own health insurance!
I would shudder to think that I may be paying for his health care right now.
Duh

Dover, OH

#17 Apr 2, 2010
MySmileyFace wrote:
What are angles?
I'll pray for you!
Spec

Ashtabula, OH

#18 Apr 2, 2010
Jim D wrote:
this guy never tried to run down the cops, they were standing on the side of his car and opened fire on him and shot off at least 22 rounds. He never hit the building nor the cop car and they did not block him in. lt's a typical case of excessive force. He is a bad guy but was it necessary to shoot him like that with about 12 employees standing there trapped inside the building while this went down? I don't think so, we could have been shot by the cops and then what?
You are a douchebag. Explain then, why the Chronicle has a picture on their website of bullet holes in the windshield of the vehicle. Explain then why Adam Morris, the GM of the dealership, told the Chronicle that officers fired "6 or 7" rounds.

You weren't there or you are a liar. Which is it? Hate the police? Been arrested and figured you could vent here? People that bash the cops for no reason make me sick. If they deserved it, then fine. Everything I have seen says this was righteous.

Nice try troll.
Kim

Atwater, OH

#19 Apr 2, 2010
Noble One wrote:
I hope he has his own health insurance!
I would shudder to think that I may be paying for his health care right now.
Guess what, we are paying for it. Any of these irresponsible thugs who don't have a job don't have health insurance. The hospitals must take them & treat them. Cost is all passed on to taxpayers one way or the other.
Jim D

Burghill, OH

#20 Apr 2, 2010
Spec wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a ****. Explain then, why the Chronicle has a picture on their website of bullet holes in the windshield of the vehicle. Explain then why Adam Morris, the GM of the dealership, told the Chronicle that officers fired "6 or 7" rounds.
You weren't there or you are a liar. Which is it? Hate the police? Been arrested and figured you could vent here? People that bash the cops for no reason make me sick. If they deserved it, then fine. Everything I have seen says this was righteous.
Nice try troll.
Nice try, the cops were here again today taking statements and the other employees saw the same thing l did. lt will all come out in the end you'll see.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#21 Apr 2, 2010
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what, we are paying for it. Any of these irresponsible thugs who don't have a job don't have health insurance. The hospitals must take them & treat them. Cost is all passed on to taxpayers one way or the other.
I fear you may be correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Ridgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City unfair to only gay bar in Lorain County, OH (May '06) Fri Steve P 24
News Physician Somnath Roy is accused of sex crimes (Nov '07) Nov 12 Big Red 70
Chris Ehlers? Nov 5 Pissed off 2
You're all wrong! Oct 30 Mylastnameispopul... 2
Lisa Marie Sexton/Missing since 1981 (Dec '09) Oct 30 Mylastnameispopul... 193
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct 18 Roger Terri 50
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Sep '17 anon2 69

North Ridgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance