Man Tries To Abduct Child In NE Ohio ...

Man Tries To Abduct Child In NE Ohio | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 14 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Aug 5, 2011, titled Man Tries To Abduct Child In NE Ohio | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Kriss Coventry has always had a big mouth and that's something that came in handy during her 22 years as a prison guard in Cleveland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Society gone astray

Braddock, PA

#1 Aug 6, 2011
Thank goodness for the grizzly bear mama able to protect her cub.
Society gone astray

Braddock, PA

#2 Aug 6, 2011
Hey I'm from Ohio, not Morgantown, WV. Computers dont know it all!
Moe

Delaware, OH

#3 Aug 6, 2011
Man is a stupid monster. Take him out with the trash truck.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 6, 2011
Are there any other details about the suspect they can tell us, that would narrow the field a bit?
Porch-Monkey

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 6, 2011
So as a public safety officer, you let him get away. So you've got a loud voice and no legs? Way to go Lt. Dan!!! I would have captured the guy and have killed him on the spot.
momof7

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 6, 2011
What an awsome ending to what could have been a horrible tragedy. Good for you grandma.
nope

Columbus, OH

#7 Aug 6, 2011
Porch-Monkey wrote:
So as a public safety officer, you let him get away. So you've got a loud voice and no legs? Way to go Lt. Dan!!! I would have captured the guy and have killed him on the spot.
So you would leave the child by himself to go chase the guy? Way to go moron!
grandma lies

Elyria, OH

#8 Aug 6, 2011
anyone who knows this grandma, knows shes a scumbag. shes known for not knowing where her grand kids are. this isnt the first time. either she panicked this time or i wouldnt put it past her to stage this, so she can get her 15 min of fame. heres the facts :
1)100 people are there and no one was aware of her screaming, she does have a big mouth !!
2)why did she sit in the park until 9:00 that nite after the alleged abduction? she was hoping on a news crew to show up.
3) how is it that she is the only one who can confirm this and no one else saw anything?
4) she didnt even tell the childs father, until the next day.
5) she couldnt chase after him because of her bad knee, she has no problem running around her neighborhood chasing her dog.
eventually the truth will come out, and she`ll see first hand what karma is !!! i know this woman and she is trully a scum bag , if anyone doubts me check her pulic record
nope

Columbus, OH

#9 Aug 6, 2011
grandma lies wrote:
...if anyone doubts me check her pulic record
Sure, what's the link to her public record?
Linda

Galloway, OH

#10 Aug 7, 2011
Creepy. People have gotten out of hand in this country.
Elizabeth

Elyria, OH

#11 Aug 7, 2011
I was asking myself the same questions
grandma lies wrote:
anyone who knows this grandma, knows shes a scumbag. shes known for not knowing where her grand kids are. this isnt the first time. either she panicked this time or i wouldnt put it past her to stage this, so she can get her 15 min of fame. heres the facts :
1)100 people are there and no one was aware of her screaming, she does have a big mouth !!
2)why did she sit in the park until 9:00 that nite after the alleged abduction? she was hoping on a news crew to show up.
3) how is it that she is the only one who can confirm this and no one else saw anything?
4) she didnt even tell the childs father, until the next day.
5) she couldnt chase after him because of her bad knee, she has no problem running around her neighborhood chasing her dog.
eventually the truth will come out, and she`ll see first hand what karma is !!! i know this woman and she is trully a scum bag , if anyone doubts me check her pulic record
I doubt it

North Royalton, OH

#12 Aug 17, 2011
I think I'm gonna take "grandma lies" word for it. I mean, c'mon, this is right across the street from the police station. The way the story describes the incident, the "abductor" would have basically been heading right in the direction of the police station. There's other exits at that park, I don't believe someone would be stupid enough to go that direction if they were trying to abduct a kid...heading towards the parking lot sounds like a better idea. Anyway, she probably just lost track of the kid, freaked out and her story snowballed into this! I think her 15 minutes of fame has passed!
nope

Columbus, OH

#13 Aug 18, 2011
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, what's the link to her public record?
"grandma lies wrote:
...if anyone doubts me check her pulic record"

And still no link to her public records...Wonder if "grandma lies" is the one lying...
34293CenterRidge Goodwill

Lorain, OH

#14 Aug 19, 2011
Good Job Grandma!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Ridgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Mar 7 Krazychick 66
News Physician Somnath Roy is accused of sex crimes (Nov '07) Feb 26 No name 69
Review: Avon Family Dentistry - Geoffrey L Stef... (Oct '08) Jan '17 UNHAPPY CUSTOMER 58
News Drunk man claims FBI bugged his tooth; wanted w... Dec '16 Tara Biddulph 1
News Illegal alien charged with second DUI in less t... (Sep '12) Nov '16 John Smith 56
searching (Jan '16) Nov '16 Searching Searching 2
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct '16 Roger Terri 47

North Ridgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Ridgeville Mortgages