Lola

Andover, MA

#1 Jan 21, 2010
What a hidden gem this place is!!!! It's new, its clean its fabulous!!! My nails never looked soo good!!! The owner is just the sweetest as is all who work there!!!!
It is a new business, try this place you wont be disappointed!!! The pedicure chairs are the best and they use liners so that it is always clean and sterile!!!!
Parking is also plentiful!!!!!
stephanie

Wakefield, MA

#2 Feb 18, 2010
great place/great prices and loan (the owner) is a doll. you won't be disappointed.
kayla

Westfield, MA

#3 May 1, 2010
the BEST nail plac...brand new and very clean. great acrylics, designs, whatnot. they evendo zebra print!! the people are very friendly and fast, but neat too. defernatly reasonable prices...manis are about 13 bucks.,,try it out =]
unknown

North Reading, MA

#4 Dec 28, 2010
im getting my nails done there tommrow are they good?and how are the prices?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prince Harry nude photos: A reminder we're all ... (Aug '12) Jul 26 Bob 32
News Police Investigate Woburn Shooting (Aug '08) Jul 19 creston ave 17
Disturbing case in Andover, Stalking, ID theft.... (Oct '08) Jul 4 Brandon 18
News State Rep. Jim Miceli prides himself on not tak... (Oct '10) Jun '16 Respect 20
News Is Route 1 traffic light needed? (Sep '06) Jun '16 For OPECs eyes only 2
News Chiropractic Treatment Helps With Blood Pressure (Apr '10) Jun '16 Anonymous 31
Let There Be Light Jun '16 Felix The Cat 1

North Reading Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Reading Mortgages