Tewksbury man, 41, pleads not guilty ...

Tewksbury man, 41, pleads not guilty in assault on girl, 12

There are 4 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Nov 30, 2012, titled Tewksbury man, 41, pleads not guilty in assault on girl, 12. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A 41-year-old Tewksbury man was ordered held on $1,000 cash bail after a 12-year-old girl accused Gerald A. Cardarelli Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Family friend

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2012
These kids have been hiding there feelings because of loyalty,because he is their father!! Enough is enough finally the truth comes out.. This child does well in school and does most of the chores in that home. Why would she need to lie? Marks were on her back and her brother heard it all!!! Finally he and that abusive girlfriend are exposed!!
Friend

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2012
I agree, very sad!! The mother has issues? Why? Kidding me!! She loves those kids and they love her!!abuse is abuse and he will get what he deserves, let the court decide..
Angelina

Waterbury, CT

#3 Dec 28, 2012
I can't believe Gerard would sacrifice his kids for his girlfriend tully who happens to be a nut case. Everyone in her hometown knows she's not playing with a full deck, in other words, she is mentally unstable. I don't think for one second Gerard hit his daughter, it was all Tully, and Gerard is stepping in to say he did it, to protect his girlfriend.Right now Tully is loving all this, because it means that he will lose custody, and they will go back to their mom, so it would be just her, her son, and Gerard. That was her plan the whole time. They are good kids, and they love their dad. This woman that came into their life, is nothing more then a HOMEWRECKER. SHE WAS LOOKING FOR A MAN TO TAKE CARE OF HER AND HER SON, BECAUSE HER MOM WANTED HER OUT OF HER HOUSE. What woman at the age of 47 not married, has a son out of wedlock, and still lives with their mom...A FREELOADER. She saw the opportinity and went for it, after all Gerard's wife did for Tully, and to think they were friends. Gerard needs to wake up, and stop thinking with the wrong head. His children should be more important.
jeff

Manassas, VA

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Angelina wrote:
I can't believe Gerard would sacrifice his kids for his girlfriend tully who happens to be a nut case. Everyone in her hometown knows she's not playing with a full deck, in other words, she is mentally unstable. I don't think for one second Gerard hit his daughter, it was all Tully, and Gerard is stepping in to say he did it, to protect his girlfriend.Right now Tully is loving all this, because it means that he will lose custody, and they will go back to their mom, so it would be just her, her son, and Gerard. That was her plan the whole time. They are good kids, and they love their dad. This woman that came into their life, is nothing more then a HOMEWRECKER. SHE WAS LOOKING FOR A MAN TO TAKE CARE OF HER AND HER SON, BECAUSE HER MOM WANTED HER OUT OF HER HOUSE. What woman at the age of 47 not married, has a son out of wedlock, and still lives with their mom...A FREELOADER. She saw the opportinity and went for it, after all Gerard's wife did for Tully, and to think they were friends. Gerard needs to wake up, and stop thinking with the wrong head. His children should be more important.
I agree with you but Gerard really did hit his daughter she was distraught and the kids were so scared cause they were in fear.. You should see them now how really happy they are not just being with mom but the rest of the family on both sides.. They dont need any abuse or to live in fear!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tewksbury must drop Feb 8 hammerhead 2
News Police log (Sep '10) Feb 1 Steve 18
News Billerica's Iversen latest local auto dealer to... (Sep '08) Jan 27 pierce ford 114
Where is Melanie melanson (Aug '12) Jan 22 wow 46
News Is The Driving Age In MA Too Young? (Apr '06) Jan 20 Lock em all up 321
News Police Investigate Woburn Shooting (Aug '08) Jan 17 steve jean pierre 15
News Billerica man faces child-molestation charges (Dec '10) Jan '16 Frank 80
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Reading Mortgages