Where is Melanie melanson

Posted in the North Reading Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MIke

Hockessin, DE

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Just seen a article about this young girl so many years missing now. Those last 2 guys with her know something where is she ?
MIke

Hockessin, DE

#2 Sep 3, 2012
Crickets huh just like in this area for twenty years now I guess
actually

Bronx, NY

#3 Sep 4, 2012
The silence, is really just because we don't care.
MIke

Hockessin, DE

#4 Sep 4, 2012
Aw he tried a funny
MIke

Hockessin, DE

#5 Sep 4, 2012
Sad you would not care about a missing little kid I guess youre one of the last guys seen with her or a family member I will post there names in a little
actually

Reading, MA

#6 Sep 5, 2012
Why wait? Won't matter.
MIke

Hockessin, DE

#7 Sep 6, 2012
Just because you're a piece of shst does not mean you or the people involved won't eventually get whets coming to them. Now get off you're moms computer
actually

Bronx, NY

#8 Sep 7, 2012
MIke wrote:
Just because you're a piece of shst does not mean you or the people involved won't eventually get whets coming to them. Now get off you're moms computer
so you're too scared to call out names?
actually

Boston, MA

#9 Sep 7, 2012
That's cool. Cower in your dark-lit corner. I'm sure she'd be proud to know the way you're "standing" up for her.
Drink bleach.
MIke

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Sep 7, 2012
Haha wow I only seen one it's on her Facebook page it's not a secret probably you scumbag! What a low life just think would you really say these stupid things if you used. Your real name and people could see you or your address Nah not a chance to much of a little punk
Angry

Boston, MA

#11 Sep 8, 2012
MIke wrote:
Haha wow I only seen one it's on her Facebook page it's not a secret probably you scumbag! What a low life just think would you really say these stupid things if you used. Your real name and people could see you or your address Nah not a chance to much of a little punk
so you don't know. That's okay there princess. Better luck next time.
MIke

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Sep 8, 2012
You're just hinging on my next comment I know change your name to pathetic kid. Get outside see the world put down the computer and video joystick down
Actually Angry

Boston, MA

#13 Sep 8, 2012
There, better? Truth be told, you have no idea who they are, nor can you do anything but speculate. If you do, post it man! Otherwise, go back to your corner and cry. No one cares, get over it.
MIke

Hockessin, DE

#14 Sep 8, 2012
Her family does maybe one of them will come split your head open.
MIke

Hockessin, DE

#15 Sep 8, 2012
Gene bertini
MIke

Hockessin, DE

#16 Sep 8, 2012
all upset talking bad about a poor girl thats missing for 20 years what a low life. Think I will donate some money to the reward towards finding her it says tips are coming still I guess your family member or friend Will be caught soon enough
Actually Angry

Boston, MA

#17 Sep 9, 2012
MIke wrote:
Her family does maybe one of them will come split your head open.
doubt it.
Actually Angry

Boston, MA

#18 Sep 9, 2012
MIke wrote:
Gene bertini
who?
Actually Angry

Boston, MA

#19 Sep 9, 2012
MIke wrote:
all upset talking bad about a poor girl thats missing for 20 years what a low life. Think I will donate some money to the reward towards finding her it says tips are coming still I guess your family member or friend Will be caught soon enough
good, you should, it's a good cause. And sounds like a challenge!
MIke

Hockessin, DE

#20 Sep 9, 2012
Looks like at least 50 /75 people were looking for her in the woods at the end of august says the newspaper there . so there are people out there that still care about that poor girl.gene or who ever you are that was there that night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) 8 hr Angry White Unite... 312
High-profile lawyer to defend local mom in sex ... (Apr '08) Fri laxman 16
Girlfriend of Tewksbury teacher accused in viol... (Mar '09) Dec 7 sad 26
Victim of Wilmington train fatality identified (Jul '10) Nov '14 Charlie 51
Ladies of Woburn watch out! Nov '14 iwatchedjane 3
Teacher charged in slay attempt (Mar '09) Nov '14 kay 48
Garage Door Repair Tewksbury Oct '14 shawnemendez 1

North Reading News Video

North Reading Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North Reading People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

North Reading News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Reading

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:08 pm PST