Comments
4,261 - 4,280 of 4,696 Comments Last updated Saturday Jul 26
Church Lady

Winthrop, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4663
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Read the 10 commandments out loud, then ask yourself what you have done, my child.
FLRetiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4664
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Church Lady wrote:
Read the 10 commandments out loud, then ask yourself what you have done, my child.


I know them by heart and practice them each day of my life, what's your point. Don't tell us that you are a Holy Roller??

FYI, when I was in Vegas I played a slot machine that was named "Church Lady" and I won about $250.00 on it, nice name.
The 7th Commandment

Hinsdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4665
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I know them by heart and practice them each day of my life, what's your point. Don't tell us that you are a Holy Roller??
FYI, when I was in Vegas I played a slot machine that was named "Church Lady" and I won about $250.00 on it, nice name.
How did buggery/ss marriage/ss parenting sneak by the 7th commandment?
Oh yeah, the same as the rest, perversions, children, money, and votes.
Gaydays@disney is almost here.

Sodom and Gomorrah right here.
FLRetiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4666
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The 7th Commandment wrote:
<quoted text>
How did buggery/ss marriage/ss parenting sneak by the 7th commandment?
Oh yeah, the same as the rest, perversions, children, money, and votes.
Gaydays@disney is almost here.
Sodom and Gomorrah right here.
Just what are you talking about???
Church Lady

Winthrop, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4667
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I know them by heart and practice them each day of my life, what's your point. Don't tell us that you are a Holy Roller??
FYI, when I was in Vegas I played a slot machine that was named "Church Lady" and I won about $250.00 on it, nice name.
Not a holy roller. Just that I calls em as I sees em.

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.
Praxis33

Great Barrington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4668
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I know them by heart and practice them each day of my life, what's your point. Don't tell us that you are a Holy Roller??
FYI, when I was in Vegas I played a slot machine that was named "Church Lady" and I won about $250.00 on it, nice name.
And you gave it to your mother for sexual favors. Losers like you work that way.
Daddy Praxis

Hinsdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4669
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I agree with post #4668
FLRetiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4670
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you gave it to your mother for sexual favors. Losers like you work that way.
You need mental help!
FLRetiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4671
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Daddy Praxis wrote:
I agree with post #4668
You need to go with him, it would be quite a session.
FLRetiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4672
Apr 12, 2013
 
Church Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a holy roller. Just that I calls em as I sees em.
Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.
What about what you feel....:-)
FLRetiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4673
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Read Howie's article today:

"Carr: Support Liz Warren’s bro — so she won’t have to"

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4674
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why is someone using my screen name?
Crackers

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4675
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FLRetiree wrote:
Why is someone using my screen name?
because your a nut case
Poke A Hontas

Hinsdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4676
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

FLRetiree wrote:
Read Howie's article today:
"Carr: Support Liz Warren’s bro — so she won’t have to"
Gosh yes, I remember Lizzie Warren. Didn't she get elected to something, somewhere, to be, someone? I remember her stating she wanted to help out families, whatever that means. I wonder how Pocahontas is 'making out' down at the 'big ben' bank? Ohhhhh well, I'm sure she'll get back to us. When it's time to get reelected.
sUcH nIcE pEoPlE....
Dope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4677
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FLRetiree and all his aliases are morons! I guess you “lose it” when you depend on liberals to make it through the day. So that means FLTetiree is a loser and that is easy to see.
FLRetiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4678
Apr 12, 2013
 
Crackers wrote:
<quoted text>because your a nut case
Yes, that person should not be trying to be me, but I am flattered that they choose some with my character to emulate.
Praxis33

Great Barrington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4679
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that person should not be trying to be me, but I am flattered that they choose some with my character to emulate.
You are flattered by somebody who thinks you're an azzhole.
Jtn

Hudson, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4680
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Flatter me rb

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4681
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

You look foolish using someone else's screen name, get your own.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4682
Apr 13, 2013
 
Mother Teresa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Reading Discussions

Search the North Reading Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Arthur T. Demoulas makes offer to buy Market Ba... Sun Joe L Kaddie 3
High-profile lawyer to defend local mom in sex ... (Apr '08) Jul 26 Jane 14
Tewksbury playground closed for summer renovations Jul 23 Stan T 2
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Jul 18 Kundrot dionkie 1,149
Police Logs: Incidents from Jason Aldean's Conc... (Jul '12) Jul 13 out of your mind 3
11 charged in prostitution sweep (Mar '08) Jul 13 Donny 174
Reading Teen Arrested in NH Jul 8 Emily Litella 2
•••
•••

North Reading News Video

•••
•••

North Reading Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North Reading People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

North Reading News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Reading
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••