Victim: Coach sexually assaulted me a...

Victim: Coach sexually assaulted me as a teenager

There are 65 comments on the Lowell Sun story from May 12, 2009, titled Victim: Coach sexually assaulted me as a teenager. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A teenage boy, befriended and mentored by former Tewksbury High School assistant varsity basketball coach Dennis Holt, would often spend nights and weekends at Holt's lakeside Westford home, water skiing and having fun.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
cmh

Salem, MA

#77 Jun 10, 2009
and read the articles. The "victim" declared there was never an act of "rape". That's why the case was originally dismissed until a politician decided to platform on it.
Observer

Littleton, MA

#78 Nov 22, 2009
cmh wrote:
and read the articles. The "victim" declared there was never an act of "rape". That's why the case was originally dismissed until a politician decided to platform on it.
I agree with you CMH, there is a lot more to this case than the Sun told. No matter what side you are on, hopefully there will be an appeal and the truth will come out, all of it.
peri

Punta Gorda, FL

#79 Jan 18, 2010
Can so,eone please let me know if Dennis is in fact in jail for this crime. He has lived in our park for some time and we really need to know whats going on. Thank you
Irony

Chicopee, MA

#80 Apr 29, 2013
Dennis Holt was convicted, released on a technicality, and then plead guilty to the charges. Wonder what all the Holt supports have to say now? Any takers? Hmm kind of silent around here.
Kissed-a-coach-L iked-it

Tewksbury, MA

#81 May 2, 2013
Then he dumped me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are north reading police such jerks????? al... (Apr '11) Jun 15 Anonymous 41
News Former Middlesex Prosecutor, Accused of Trading... (Jan '15) Jun 6 hOWS YOUR wEATHER 3
Hallmark Job Opportunity in North Reading May '17 VictorOrians 1
News Maintain pressure (May '08) May '17 EHALL 21
Gay meet up (May '13) May '17 Aaronhung 30
Where is Melanie melanson (Aug '12) Apr '17 We love you Melanie 48
News Is Route 1 traffic light needed? (Sep '06) Apr '17 Bring em on 13

North Reading Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Reading Mortgages