North Providence council, school boar...

North Providence council, school board members sworn in

There are 1 comment on the Providence Journal story from Jan 8, 2011, titled North Providence council, school board members sworn in. In it, Providence Journal reports that:

The day was gloomy but the mood optimistic Saturday inside North Providence High School as a newcomer to the Town Council, Kristen J. Catanzaro, a small-business owner who last August replaced a member now facing federal corruption charges was elected, in a 4-to-3 vote, to be the council's president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Providence Journal.

alfred mansuetti

Providence, RI

#1 Jan 21, 2011
i live in north providence my sewer was not working frome last dec it backup and foud out when i had to have clean out that pipe was broking in the street the town is the one who has to fix it i call and call and it backup 3or 4 more time lost a lot and here it the town still has not pay for for what i had to pay in july. town is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Providence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Smithfield (Nov '13) Apr 21 MPR213 108
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston (Jun '14) Apr 13 MarisaB 63
Cory Freeman physical therapist AIDS and deals ... Apr 1 Wondering 1
New PVD skateboard video Mar 26 401kay 1
News News | Former State Police Col. O'Donnell Ran a... Mar 26 Foxy lady 1 6
Jen˝y heidelberg Mar 26 Mayan bunch 1
wade demers was framed (Nov '07) Mar '17 innocent one 117

North Providence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance