Only on 10: Mayor responds to council...

Only on 10: Mayor responds to councilmana s accusations

There are 1 comment on the Turnto10.com story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Only on 10: Mayor responds to councilmana s accusations. In it, Turnto10.com reports that:

A town councilman in North Providence is accusing Mayor Charles Lombardi of unethical behavior.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Turnto10.com.

Pat Harris

Johnston, RI

#1 Jun 10, 2010
It was obvious he was lying on tv. He hasd all the signs of a liar, looking at the camera, turning away. He has been on the town workers, the fire department backs, he was checking on the public works department three times a day. Half of them left so he could put his friends in. He accused my husband of asking for money from the seniors.. That was an out right lie! I wish we had presued a deflamation of character suit against the town of North Providence. My husband loved the seniors, I believe they cared for him. They would call our home when I was ill, send cards, invite us to cook outs. Then Charlie fires him and makes an outright LIE. See Charlie what goes around comes around. You thought you were God. You made the working envirement for the fire department to the public works impossible for them. Now it;s your turn. Now I know why Sal Mancini never liked you. He was an honorable man, unlike you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Providence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kugel Mesh Settlements (Jul '11) Jun 22 South County 791
House of Hope Leaves Homeless Stranded Jun 19 Former res 2
Furniture Depot RI Owner Mukesh Tandon Sells R... Jun 17 furniture depot 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston (Jun '14) Jun 13 mariac 46
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Smithfield (Nov '13) Jun 11 Jessica R 91
News Denied licenses, immigrants plan march across R... Jun 2 Cordwainer Trout 6
News Denied licenses, immigrants plan march across R... May 30 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Providence Mortgages