Unemployment in the state of RI has become a joke. I don't blame the employees as its not their fault. The Governor let a bunch of people go in July claiming things were better.

Well!!! It's not better. Unemployment shuts off phones because they don't have the man power to answer them. They don't answer emails for the same reason. Now...you can't even go in and talk to someone. You have to enter your info into a kiosk and someone might get back to you. No one has called us back and it's been two weeks.

People who were approved in September are still waiting on a check. Where the heck is the money?

And now that my property taxes are late, I'm going to be charged interest by a state that won't give us our unemployment.

So 1st off I want my money, 2nd I want my interest waived and third I want interest on the money you've been holding since September. Oh and had I applied in MA I would have gotten my check in a week.

So tell me something isn't fishy in the state of RI.

Again I do not blame the employees at RI Unemployment. Their hands are tied and they're scared. Someone needs to step up and fix this. Impeach the people in charge,just do something. I smell fraud all over this.