North Providence mayor wants solar pa...

North Providence mayor wants solar panels at old landfill

There are 1 comment on the The Providence Journal story from Feb 20, 2012, titled North Providence mayor wants solar panels at old landfill. In it, The Providence Journal reports that:

North Providence Mayor Charles A. Lombardi sees a cash cow when he walks around the town's 16-acre former landfill off Smithfield Road NORTH PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- The old municipal landfill, a barren hilltop property with panoramic views, hasn't rated much attention from town officials since it was shut down in 1995.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Providence Journal.

Brad

Cleveland, OH

#1 Feb 22, 2012
If 2% of our elected officials were looking to save/make their communities money, instead of spending more than they have we would have a system that would work. This mayor should not only be commended on his idea, but also be supported by all for getting things moving in the right direction!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Providence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do some people get away with not paying taxes? Apr 18 Guest 6
Abortion is Wrong Apr 18 Cry for help 1
Sarah beth zink/ Kirinsky pay your taxes! Apr 18 Dana from Dallas ... 1
Roy Bardsley (Touch of Grace) scam !!! (Aug '10) Apr 17 Dee Dee 4
Review: I Love Kickboxing - North Providence (Nov '13) Oct '17 Mholden 58
Cory Freeman physical therapist AIDS and deals ... (Apr '17) Sep '17 Cheryl 2
I Love Kickboxing North Providence (May '16) Oct '16 Ollie 2

North Providence Jobs

Personal Finance

North Providence Mortgages