Father, son arrested on drug charges

Father, son arrested on drug charges

There are 7 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Jan 9, 2009, titled Father, son arrested on drug charges. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

Police in North Providence arrest a father and son accused of living in a drug house located on Clark Street in North Providence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

tiana

Wethersfield, CT

#1 Jan 9, 2009
this state is too wacked for me.. ooo wow they were getting high in thier house. high on marijuana! RI is so corrupt its ILL. Between the probation violator law and this are perfect examples of a waste of taxpayer money.
reffer madness

North Scituate, RI

#2 Jan 9, 2009
Smoke um if you got um
Dr C Howard Feels

Greenville, RI

#3 Jan 9, 2009
reffer madness wrote:
Smoke um if you got um
Apparently you already have.

Don't you mean "Reefer Madness"?
SteveClay

Gainesville, FL

#4 Jan 9, 2009
Some parents are irresponsible, news at 11! Would this be a story if it were a dad letting his son and friends have some beer? Would that be called a "drug house"?

Since: Dec 08

USA

#5 Jan 10, 2009
I like the "file pic" of the plants.....making it look as if they were growing there and sending all the money to Al-Quida.
Total fabrication. Typical ad-lib news story.
sensationalized to the extreme.
and, in answer to your question, Steve Clay I would say no, if it were about drinking it would read Illegal Brewery shut down and underage drinkers arrested.

Since: Jan 09

AOL

#6 Jan 10, 2009
insertfoot wrote:
I like the "file pic" of the plants.....making it look as if they were growing there and sending all the money to Al-Quida.
Total fabrication. Typical ad-lib news story.
sensationalized to the extreme.
and, in answer to your question, Steve Clay I would say no, if it were about drinking it would read Illegal Brewery shut down and underage drinkers arrested.
figures the point is drug's are illegal what dont you understand along with kids drinking.

Since: Dec 08

USA

#7 Jan 10, 2009
I will not be dumped wrote:
<quoted text>
figures the point is drug's are illegal what dont you understand along with kids drinking.
not sure what your trying to say,.....???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Providence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Smithfield (Nov '13) Jun 21 kateszurley 111
Looking for Opiates and Other meds ?? Jun 18 Chen 1
Lowes Quaker Lane Warwick RI Bad Customer Servi... Jun 1 badcustomerservice 1
News Nicholas Gianquitti Murder Trial l 12 Year Old ... (Mar '09) May 28 Jim-Mcbob 19
News Lars Kenyon. May '17 Penn State Parent 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - North Providence (Nov '13) May '17 Rebecca C 54
News A Municipal Vote in Providence for Police Refor... Apr '17 Saul 1

North Providence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Providence Mortgages