Grand jury indicts RI doctor for heal...

Grand jury indicts RI doctor for health care fraud

There are 5 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Oct 3, 2008, titled Grand jury indicts RI doctor for health care fraud. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

A federal grand jury has handed up an indictment against a doctor who used to practice medicine in Rhode Island, but is now on the run from the law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

Linda

Rumford, RI

#1 Oct 3, 2008
If convicted, Wehbe could face: 10 years imprisonment and a $250,000 fine on health care fraud; 10 years imprisonment and a $1,000,000 fine on distribution of oxycodone; five years imprisonment and a $250,000 fine on distribution of hydrocodone; 10 years imprisonment and fine of $250,000 or twice the amount of gain on money laundering; 20 years imprisonment and a fine of $500,000 or twice the amount of gain on laundering money to a foreign country.<<<if he is in prison how will he paid his fines?
opinionated

Rumford, RI

#2 Oct 3, 2008
Linda wrote:
If convicted, Wehbe could face: 10 years imprisonment and a $250,000 fine on health care fraud; 10 years imprisonment and a $1,000,000 fine on distribution of oxycodone; five years imprisonment and a $250,000 fine on distribution of hydrocodone; 10 years imprisonment and fine of $250,000 or twice the amount of gain on money laundering; 20 years imprisonment and a fine of $500,000 or twice the amount of gain on laundering money to a foreign country.<<<if he is in prison how will he paid his fines?
and your point is??
Linda

Rumford, RI

#3 Oct 3, 2008
how will he pay those fine if he is in prinson?
pretty_smart_n2_ funny

Rumford, RI

#4 Oct 3, 2008
Linda wrote:
how will he pay those fine if he is in prinson?
They will lien his property and take all him savings. Just like he deserves!
Linda

Rumford, RI

#5 Oct 3, 2008
pretty_smart_n2_funny wrote:
<quoted text>
They will lien his property and take all him savings. Just like he deserves!
Thank you for the information. Very helpfull

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Providence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Municipal Vote in Providence for Police Refor... Apr 25 Saul 1
News Report: anti-Semitism on the rise; Local Rabbi ... Apr 25 Saul 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Smithfield (Nov '13) Apr 21 MPR213 108
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston (Jun '14) Apr 13 MarisaB 63
Cory Freeman physical therapist AIDS and deals ... Apr 1 Wondering 1
New PVD skateboard video Mar '17 401kay 1
News News | Former State Police Col. O'Donnell Ran a... Mar '17 Foxy lady 1 6

North Providence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Providence Mortgages