Providence Motorcycle Accident Kills One

Providence Motorcycle Accident Kills One

There are 2 comments on the WLNE story from Aug 22, 2009, titled Providence Motorcycle Accident Kills One. In it, WLNE reports that:

On Friday, August 21, 2009, at 2:58 AM, the Lincoln Woods Barracks received numerous calls reporting a motorcycle accident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLNE.

providence

Marcus Hook, PA

#1 Aug 26, 2009
billy was a crazy rider..i was scared to get on bike with him cuz of the wheelies he would do and dont even let u know so u can hold the heck on..im sorry for your lost. i cant imagine what this family is feelin right now...
indian moe

Jakarta, Indonesia

#2 Aug 28, 2009
providence wrote:
billy was a crazy rider..i was scared to get on bike with him cuz of the wheelies he would do and dont even let u know so u can hold the heck on..im sorry for your lost. i cant imagine what this family is feelin right now...
Crazy rider.......hmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Providence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kugel Mesh Settlements (Jul '11) 15 hr Lisa in lv 656
News Rhode Island move to mandate HPV vaccine in sch... Wed anothervoice 2
News Rhode Island church faces up to state's involve... Tue RevKen 2
Bh Bye Citizen Bank IT Employees Aug 19 Downsize Day 1
Review: Sidewalk Branding Company Aug 18 csheehy 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Smithfield (Nov '13) Aug 18 Jarysol 59
News RIPTA brings back Providence-Newport ferry (Jul '09) Aug 12 idontgveadamn 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Providence Mortgages