Michael King found guilty of first-de...

Michael King found guilty of first-degree murder of Denise Lee

There are 4 comments on the HeraldTribune.com story from Aug 28, 2009, titled Michael King found guilty of first-degree murder of Denise Lee. In it, HeraldTribune.com reports that:

Published: Friday, August 28, 2009 at 2:31 p.m. Last Modified: Friday, August 28, 2009 at 2:31 p.m. He did it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HeraldTribune.com.

Nautilus1

Since: Feb 09

Jupiter, FL

#1 Aug 29, 2009
Death penalty with no chance of appeal would do just fine considering the evidence
Kennesaw ga

United States

#2 Sep 1, 2009
I believe that mankind would be best served if he were put to death immediatley after his first appeal is denied. He took a young mother who had so much love to still give to her husband and children. Her children will grow up now and will never know her. I wish there was something they could charge his cousin with. He is just as guilty. Seems his young daughter had more sense than he did. How sad to be such a man as that or is that not really a man? He should go to jail, too.
CGD

Newington, CT

#3 Sep 2, 2009
a death sentence is too easy... just put him in a room with inmates that hate rapist and the killing of a women and let him suffer for about the same time that denise did.....then let her family and friends have a turn with him...He won't suffer at all by having him be put to death...I haven't slept thinking of this girl how horrible she must of felt...God has an angel!!
mom of one

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2010
CGD wrote:
a death sentence is too easy... just put him in a room with inmates that hate rapist and the killing of a women and let him suffer for about the same time that denise did.....then let her family and friends have a turn with him...He won't suffer at all by having him be put to death...I haven't slept thinking of this girl how horrible she must of felt...God has an angel!!
i just watched this story on 20/20. this fat nasty excuse for a human life, Michael King, disgusts me. i hope his mother is ashamed for bringing a sorry sack of shit like this into the world! classic case of retarded white trash!!! a fat pathetic man who had no life had to go take the life of a beautiful young mother who was loved by so many ppl. its heartbreaking... it truly is. i balled my eyes out watching this and thinking of my 3yr old son and the thought of never seeing his precious face again all because some obese bastard who was unhappy with his life had the urge to kidnap and terrorize and put his fat disgusting hands on a beautiful young woman. omg i want to go and tear him limb from limb right there at the prison hes at. i would love to cut his fingers off and his toes and his ears and every other appendage off and make him suffer the worst torture and death anyone has ever sustained!!!! YOU DISGUST ME YOU FAT FUCK!! I HOPE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY (WHO STILL WANNA HAVE CONTACT WITH YOUR PATHETIC ASS) ALL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH AND ROTT IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!ALL OF YOU ARE DISGUSTING AND PATHETIC AND SORRY EXCUSES FOR HUMAN LIVES!!!!!!!!!!BURN IN HELL LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!WHITE TRASH!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Port Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disturbance in front of Bayfront Hospital on 8/... Wed Dr Schmitty 1
Indians ruining our town (Jun '15) Aug 22 Wamo 5
North Port Police Suck! (Jul '07) Aug 22 Ted E 140
Tuscany Isle , New Homes any advice Aug 21 Thomas 1
News Hollywood: Police charge two men in vandalism o... (Jul '08) Aug 20 indict ivan speklir 12
Derick with silver porsche (Jan '15) Aug 13 Anyone 10
News Cape Coral councilman wants investigation into ... Aug 12 Well Duuhh 3

North Port Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Port Mortgages