Jeb Bush: 'Too early' for 2016 politi...

Jeb Bush: 'Too early' for 2016 political plans

There are 4 comments on the NBC2 News story from Feb 15, 2013, titled Jeb Bush: 'Too early' for 2016 political plans. In it, NBC2 News reports that:

It was just last year that Laura Bush first made public comments that she and her husband want to see Jeb Bush run for president in 2016 - and the speculation began.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC2 News.

New York, NY

#1 Feb 18, 2013
yeah jeb
what

Sarasota, FL

#2 Feb 19, 2013
guest wrote:
yeah jeb
Bush Sr. was an *sshole.
Bush Jr. was a mindless *sshole.
Jeb is an arrogant egotistical *sshole.

He address the public like a lower life form.

So if you like being treated as such, then yeah for Jeb.

By all means, lets have another economy killing Bush as president!!!!!!!!!!
Voter

North Port, FL

#3 Feb 19, 2013
He would have my vote. He was a great governor. I remember how he got things done and help out to everyone immediately after all the hurricanes. Go Jeb Bush in 2016.
what

Sarasota, FL

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Voter wrote:
He would have my vote. He was a great governor. I remember how he got things done and help out to everyone immediately after all the hurricanes. Go Jeb Bush in 2016.
What did he get done Voter?

He had nothing to do with relief for any hurricanes that hit the state. That came form the federal gov.
So other then giving his brother the presidency, what did he do?

If you think the nation is going to give another Bush a turn at the helm after the other tow losers, then you are dumber then GW.

Jeb knows that!!!!!!!!!
Why in the hell do you think he has not run for pres in the last two elections??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Port Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In the rooms sucks chit making money off addicts Jun 21 Drug dealers itr 2
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Jun 16 grace cararie 93
Nude beach (Apr '13) Jun 14 Fishperson 9
Narcotics anonymous crimes Jun 14 In criddy rooms na 2
William Tyler ward Jun 13 Looking 1
News Complaints mount against executive job search firm (Aug '08) Jun 11 Tiny 127
Any Jobs (Oct '13) Jun 9 CaseyM 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Port Mortgages