2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

There are 20 comments on the Nov 3, 2010, thenewsoftoday.com story titled 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today. In it, thenewsoftoday.com reports that:

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thenewsoftoday.com.

TURKEY

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1607 Sep 20, 2012
Was Nov 3, 2010 post 'real'

What next?

||||||||| Perhaps we should wait until Nov 3, 2012 to go 'wow'|||||||||
justice for the victims

Watchung, NJ

#1613 Sep 25, 2012
justice for the victims wrote:
http://panamaed.wordpress.com/ 2012/09/17/2009-case-5-childre n-brutally-raped/
You may ask:

WHO KNEW?
Lady Justice

North Port, FL

#1614 Sep 26, 2012
F M Jerry wrote:
I'll inform you as to whom I don't support, I don't support: Mitt
Romney protects "tax cheats" because he is one himself.
Anytime he wants me to audit his return and give him a clean opinion, I certainly will but I don't honestly think I will be able to look.
Here's to the 47%, of which I am one.T.G.
You want be able to eat either if Mr. Welfare Supplier gets back in. He's just about out of ink to print all that money and food stamps all you 49% are getting. LOL
This is it

United States

#1615 Sep 26, 2012
Toasty hey here's the take!#1 was is not Rick Santorum who told a crowd of people that the President was a snob for wanting kids to go to college! Nothing to do with paying for college smarty pants!#2 I went to school on scholarships because of my grades and extra curricular activities!#3 Yes I PAY taxes! I never said that people owe me funny man!#4 Was it not Rush Limbo who said on his radio station that the polls are nothing but a tool of voter-suppression to hinder conservatives of voting!#5 I don't have to curse to get my point across! You are despicable and a truant! But yet you pretend to be conservative but you are really not! Know the question for you is why are you angry? Are you mad or jealous that the President really doesn't have to lift a finger against Mittens, because Mittens can't even run a campaign, his vp candidate is more popular than him! Mittens and the Tea-baggy GOP ship is sunk! Mittens is taking his own self down through tax scandals! Rush Limbo is mad because Mittens is not a formidable candidate and lying about voter suppression and let's not forget about Clint Eastwood talking to a chair! Yes Toaster that's smart, I'm sure you talk to chairs and walls alike Clint Eastwood! Romney had to BEG people in Ohio to chant Romney/Ryan
Toaster, vet and gator has been brain washed by the tea--party!
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#1616 Sep 26, 2012
This is it wrote:
Toasty hey here's the take!#1 was is not Rick Santorum who told a crowd of people that the President was a snob for wanting kids to go to college! Nothing to do with paying for college smarty pants!#2 I went to school on scholarships because of my grades and extra curricular activities!#3 Yes I PAY taxes! I never said that people owe me funny man!#4 Was it not Rush Limbo who said on his radio station that the polls are nothing but a tool of voter-suppression to hinder conservatives of voting!#5 I don't have to curse to get my point across! You are despicable and a truant! But yet you pretend to be conservative but you are really not! Know the question for you is why are you angry? Are you mad or jealous that the President really doesn't have to lift a finger against Mittens, because Mittens can't even run a campaign, his vp candidate is more popular than him! Mittens and the Tea-baggy GOP ship is sunk! Mittens is taking his own self down through tax scandals! Rush Limbo is mad because Mittens is not a formidable candidate and lying about voter suppression and let's not forget about Clint Eastwood talking to a chair! Yes Toaster that's smart, I'm sure you talk to chairs and walls alike Clint Eastwood! Romney had to BEG people in Ohio to chant Romney/Ryan
Toaster, vet and gator has been brain washed by the tea--party!
You forgot #6: Vote for Romney...the best alternative to the incompetent failed presidency of the pompous puppet of the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine...Obama's chickens have come home to roost! LOL
Rev Wright

Lakewood, NJ

#1618 Sep 26, 2012
VET wrote:
What is an idiot from the asphat garden state invouled in a topic about Florida maybe they need Rick Scott to manage their state.
Maybe if you'll develop a brain you will realize that some people own multiple residences in more than one state. I choose to leave Florida during hurricane season and split my time between my autumn home in the Garden State and my summer home on Cape Cod. I will return to Florida to vote for Mitt Romney in November, unless the incompetent Obama chooses to redistribute my hard earned estate to someone like you before I return.
gator getter

Lakeland, FL

#1622 Sep 27, 2012
rick,romney,ryan---the 3 stooges
This is it

United States

#1624 Sep 27, 2012
JesseSharptonWright wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot #6: Vote for Romney...the best alternative to the incompetent failed presidency of the pompous puppet of the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine...Obama's chickens have come home to roost! LOL
Mittens time is running out and your chances of having a Wilbur Willard as President is downgrading fast! Here's #7 early voting has started and mittens poll numbers are very low! In the words of President William Jefferson Clinton (Do the Math)!
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#1625 Sep 27, 2012
VET wrote:
I went to New Jersey one time all I saw was asphalt not even a blade of grass. Just how much support do you pay the democrat republican government. Or do they tax your school bus.
Evidently they only let you into the lowlife bottomfeeder sections of NJ. I wonder why; oh, now I now. LOL
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#1626 Sep 27, 2012
This is it wrote:
<quoted text>
Mittens time is running out and your chances of having a Wilbur Willard as President is downgrading fast! Here's #7 early voting has started and mittens poll numbers are very low! In the words of President William Jefferson Clinton (Do the Math)!
William Jefferson Clinton's words were, "I did not have sex with that woman...Ms. Lewinski". Now we can really believe Billy...Bwhahahahahahahahahaha ha...about as much as we can believe the incompetent puppet of the Corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine, the failed Obama... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha...
RightWingGOPer

United States

#1627 Sep 27, 2012
You are very unstable and do not represent anyone sane's interest.
This is it

Covington, GA

#1629 Sep 27, 2012
JesseSharptonWright wrote:
<quoted text> William Jefferson Clinton's words were, "I did not have sex with that woman...Ms. Lewinski". Now we can really believe Billy...Bwhahahahahahahahahaha ha...about as much as we can believe the incompetent puppet of the Corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine, the failed Obama... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Um I'm not going to get into his business however he gave your retarded self a surplus idiot! You are Jealous over a democratic presidency!
RightWingGOPer

New York, NY

#1630 Sep 27, 2012
The Mexican Mob has taken over Chicago and D.C.
This is it

Covington, GA

#1632 Sep 27, 2012
# 8 Attention Everyone and especially to Vetter Jetter Hater-Gator and Broken Wing I have an announcement! Another Video Has Surfaced About Mittens! It's over for Mittens I havent dreamed of nothing else for YEARS! The ground game is the first of many attacks the voter suppression will be out-cast! The debates will seal the deal AND to add more fuel to the fire 65 democrat senates to over-haul the senate! The democrats will win back the house by 29! Then Legislation shall be validated and forge for the middle class! Drill baby drill! E Pluribus Enum is for the majority!
RightWingGOPer

United States

#1633 Sep 27, 2012
Any way we are screwed again.
This is it

Covington, GA

#1636 Sep 28, 2012
VET wrote:
Surplus isn't that an over abundance of rice from China stock pile of rice for Washington DC and New York.
Sure is something that W and Mittens don't know nothing about!
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#1637 Sep 28, 2012
This is it wrote:
<quoted text>
Um I'm not going to get into his business however he gave your retarded self a surplus idiot! You are Jealous over a democratic presidency!
No one can be jealous of an incompetent failed presidency, which is why I feel sorry for Jimma Carter. When Obama loses, I will feel sorry for him, too, as long as he doesn't jump up the microphone with his usual light-in-the-loafers hop and stick his nose in the air with his pompous gaze and deliver his manly-controlled shouts of snakeoil.
yo estupido

Tampa, FL

#1638 Sep 28, 2012
PLEASE START A |||| new |||| TOPIC

||||| might be interesting |||||
This is it

Covington, GA

#1639 Sep 28, 2012
The new topic is this
Past Present Future It's over for Mittens! Gator hater, Fart Vet, Jesse Curl are all Liars! The best shot is this for all E PLURIBUS ENUM out of many we are one!

Mittens/Lying Ryan - Confusion = Misery!
This is it

Covington, GA

#1641 Sep 28, 2012
The Electorate Is Fired Up! Vet is an old disgruntled fart! Bill Clinton is for the people! Vet, Gator, Right-broken wing are all liars!

E PLURIBUS ENUM out of many we are 1!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Port Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog Feces on ground 14 hr DPressler 4
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Nov '07) 17 hr usuck61 69
Rotonda on the re-bound Apr 16 tired of watching 1
tiffany anderson (Mar '14) Apr 14 hometown 3
News TV show "COPS" may be in Fort Myers Apr 13 To setup and To kill 2
Brohard Paw Park in Venice Apr 12 kevin 1
to a dumb b1tch... (Jan '11) Apr 10 hometown 5
More from around the web

North Port People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE