Southern Poverty Law Center Is A Hate Group
Posted in the North Pole Forum
#1 Dec 11, 2012
They Set The Criteria!
Southern Poverty Law Center belongs on its own "hate group" list
The American Family Association and the Family Research Council were recently added to the Southern Poverty Law Center's list of "hate" groups.
According to its own website, the criterion for adding groups to the list is "their propagation of known falsehoods" about homosexuality.
I hate to be the one to break this to them, but if this is the criterion, the folks at the Southern Poverty Law Center need to add their own name to the list.
Why? Because they peddle 10 myths about homosexuality right on their own website. They tell ten blatant lies about the nature of homosexual behavior right out there in front of God and everybody.
In other words, they promote the very "propaganda" that qualifies them for their own list. If anybody is guilty of the "propagation of known falsehoods," it's the SPLC itself.
I've gone to considerable lengths in another place to quantify that what the SPLC says are "myths" about homosexuality are in fact truths about the lifestyle, everyone of them.
Here in brief are the "known falsehoods" the SPLC propagates.
1. The SPLC falsely claims that homosexuals do not molest children at higher rates than heterosexuals. But according to the Journal of Sex Research they do. Roughly one-third of all sex offenses against children are carried out by homosexuals despite the fact they comprise just three percent of the population.
2. The SPLC falsely claims that same-sex parents don't harm children. But according to an Australian sociologist, children raised by homosexual parents did worse in nine of 13 academic and social categories compared to children raised by heterosexual married couples.
3. The SPLC says being sexually abused as a child does not lead to homosexuality in adult life. But psychologists are well aware of the powerful imprinting effect of a child's first sexual experience. A child molested by a same-sex adult is profoundly traumatized and scarred by the abuse, and easily becomes confused about his own sexual identity.
4. The SPLC falsely claims that homosexuals live just as long as heterosexuals. But the International Journal of Epidemiology says homosexual behavior knocks "8-20 years" off normal life expectancy, and a gay activist group in Canada, the Canadian Rainbow Health Coalition, declares that the "health issues affecting queer Canadians include lower life expectancy than the average Canadian."
The New York City Health Commission (note: not the research arm of FRC or AFA) has produced a PSA that is so hard-hitting and so devastating for the homosexual agenda that gay activist groups are trying to get the thing pulled down altogether. The text warns homosexuals of the "dozens of diseases" they can contract through homosexual behavior in addition to HIV, including osteoporosis and dementia. Chillingly, it warns gays that they are "over 28 times more likely to get anal cancer" than the general population. The reason for that particular elevated risk factor is obvious.
5. The SPLC falsely claims that homosexuals had nothing to do with Nazism. But William Shirer, author of "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich," said, "But (in) the brown-shirted S.A...many of its top leaders, beginning with its chief, Roehm, were notorious homosexual perverts." Noted German historian Lothar Mochtan conclusively proves that Hitler was a homosexual himself, and says that he "allowed the persecution of gays in order to disguise his own true colours." Nazi hunter Elie Weisel said that homosexual pedophilia was common in the concentration camps, saying of Auschwitz, where he was imprisoned, "[T]here was considerable traffic in young children among homosexuals here."
#2 Dec 11, 2012
6. The SPLC falsely claims that hate crime laws will not lead to the jailing of pastors and others who criticize homosexuality. Tell that the grandmother in Philadelphia who was thrown in jail and faced 47 years in prison for doing nothing more than standing on a public sidewalk and declaring the truth about homosexuality during a gay pride parade. Tell it to Ake Green, a Swedish pastor who narrowly averted two years in prison for preaching a sermon from his own pulpit on a biblical view of homosexuality.
7. The SPLC falsely claims that allowing homosexuals to serve openly in the military will not damage the armed forces. But the Pentagon's own study reveals that 62% of active duty armed forces personnel believe that it will have negative effects, and the rate is even higher among combat troops in the Marines and the Army. The commandant of the Marine Corps, Gen. James Amos, has said quite plainly that allowing open homosexuals to serve will compromise "unit cohesion" and "combat effectiveness," and the distraction caused by introducing sexual tension into the ranks will likely result in increased casualties.
8. The SPLC falsely claims that homosexuals are not more likely to be mentally ill or to abuse drugs and alcohol. But the pro-homosexual Gay and Lesbian Medical Association says that homosexuals "use substances at a higher rate than the general population," have "higher rates of alcohol dependence and abuse," and are subject to higher rates of "depression and anxiety." If we can't take their own word for it, who can we believe? The American Medical Association, the New York Times, the American Journal of Public Health, the Massachusetts' Department of Public Health and PrideSource all agree. Here's a question: will the SPLC add all of them to their "hate" group list? If not, why not?
9. The SPLC falsely claims that people are born homosexual. But not even homosexual researchers claim to have found the "gay" gene, and I don't think they want it found if it does exist because they know that advances in pre-natal screening will lead to the abortion of carriers of such a genetic marker. They know what happens to Down syndrome babies in the womb.
10. The SPLC falsely claims that homosexuals cannot leave the lifestyle. But even Dr. Robert Spitzer of Columbia, who engineered the declassification of homosexuality as a mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association in 1973, now says, "The changes following reparative therapy were not limited to sexual behavior and sexual orientation self-identity...(but) encompassed the core aspects of sexual orientation."
I don't have a trained eye, but that makes the SPLC ten for ten on the falsehood-ometer.
I hereby formally welcome the Southern Poverty Law Center to its own "hate group" list. It's getting crowded in here.
#3 Dec 11, 2012
The biggest bunch of racists and white guilt pussie liberals next to the equally hatyeful and intolerant black panthers, aclu, and all other scumbag, nmormalphobic liberal democRATic a-hole gfroups!
#5 Dec 14, 2012
The so Gay Agenda bottoms out when people hear the truth!
#6 Dec 14, 2012
Gay Activists Demand Canada Lower Age of Consent for Anal Sex
TORONTO,Homosexual activists have long sought to distance themselves from pedophiles, however Canadas most prominent homosexual activist group has now demanded the lowering the age of consent for anal sex to 14 from 16.
Reacting to the Conservative Governments plan to raise the age of consent for Anal sex from 16 to 18, EGALE (Equality for Gays and Lesbians Everywhere) has commenced a campaign to have the age of consent for anal sex lowered to 14 from 16.Â Laurie Arron, the director of advocacy for EGALE remarked to the Ottawa Citizen,Theres no reason to treat anal sex differently than other sexual acts except to stigmatize gay and bisexual men.
However, that statement is categorically false, speaking strictly from a medical standpoint.Â Even those who support homosexual sex acts warn nonetheless that anal sex is a dangerous activity, regardless of genders involved.Â The sex info site of the University of California at Santa Barbara, which can in no way be described as opposed to homosexual activity, nonetheless points out that anal sex is a dangerous practice.
Experts on sexual behavior, or sexperts at the site refers to them, warn that anal sex is the most dangerous behavior for transmission of HIV/AIDS and all other STDs since the anus is not designed for sexual activity as is the vagina.Â Moreover, the sexperts warn that the practice also leads to fecal incontinence - loss of normal control of the sphincter muscles which leads to stool leaking from the rectum at unexpected times.
As the website puts it:Even when people use lots of lubrication during anal sex, there can be tearing of the tissue inside the anus ... For this reason, anal sex is the riskiest form of sexual activity when it comes to the transmission of HIV/AIDS.
Tiny tears in the anal tissue are like giant superhighways for the HIV viruses, allowing them to get inside the body and enter the blood system. Anal tears provide an opening for all the other STDs as well.
It may be possible for repetitive anal sex to lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, which is the muscle that tightens after we defecate. Once weakened, feces can escape the anus against our will.
In response to the editorial, Jessica White West Vancouver, B.C. wrote a letter to the editor of the National Post.ÂÂ The published letter stated,If both vaginal and anal intercourse were in accordance with natural law and did not discriminate in terms of consequences, this would be true. However, this is not the case with homosexual sex, as two people of the same sex do not have the required body parts to interact sexually and their intercourse can never be fruitful.
White continued,Furthermore, their sexual practices result in both physical and emotional damage, as is evidenced in numerous studies. More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.
#7 Dec 19, 2012
It time somebody stood up to these homosexual bullies!
#9 Jan 3, 2013
Good Stuff Brenda!
#10 Sep 21, 2013
This was plagarized from a blog written by Brian Fischer, Director of Issues Analysis at the AFA, which is one of the organizations listed as a hate group. Basically what you have here is a bunch of twisted statements and false data. He even cited a study by Regenerus for Christ sakes. You people are mental.
“Come and get it! ”
Since: Jan 09
#11 Sep 21, 2013
Way to exhume a thread that died nearly a year ago...
Add your comments below
|Open Your Free Gold Savings Account Today||Sep 11||YMK THE ENTREPREN...||1|
|Jessica Parr (nee Fagan)||Sep 7||Mrs Guido||2|
|shannon kisgen (Sep '09)||Aug 27||Crystal Newby||4|
|The MURDER of Shannon Kisgen (Mar '11)||Aug 27||Crystal Newby||2|
|North Pole Music Emporium (Oct '12)||Jul '16||Musikologist||16|
|new guy in town||Jul '16||Anthony Scarpuzzi...||3|
|Shannon Kisgen (Dec '11)||Jul '16||Crystal Newby||5|
Find what you want!
Search North Pole Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC