Pagan's MC Member Sentenced to 28 Years

Pagan's MC Member Sentenced to 28 Years

There are 801 comments on the Demos World Biker News story from Dec 3, 2007, titled Pagan's MC Member Sentenced to 28 Years. In it, Demos World Biker News reports that:

A member of the Pagans motorcycle gang was sentenced this morning to 28 years in prison for the 2005 murder of a Hillsborough man who was wearing a t-shirt supporting the rival Hell's Angels motorcycle gang.As ... via Demos World Biker News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Demos World Biker News.

58 pan

Mechanicsburg, PA

#163 Dec 11, 2008
Mike
I understood the comment was made to you. and its not my place to say anything about it, but calling (in my opinion) one of the best group guys trash. That kind of a comment struck a nerve with me. I would assume that you would think its just as F@#ked up as well
Mike66

Millbrook, NY

#164 Dec 11, 2008
If she called the Pagan's names then you should be talking trash to her not me. I think hells angels and their supporters are scum .I think everything the hells angels do and their supporters do is wrong. IF we both understand the situation now then we can call it over good night
spider

Pearl River, NY

#165 Dec 13, 2008
support the 16 s from county to prison i seen em all .. dog , down rahway , get hom soon
total support

New Kensington, PA

#166 Dec 15, 2008
i dont know if my posts are shoeing up
total support

New Kensington, PA

#167 Dec 15, 2008
i wish someone would write back and tell me if anyone knows my buddy jbird wv president
wardog mc supporter

Beaver, PA

#168 Dec 17, 2008
Rooster, What a dick. Them there pagans are a joke.Ask rooster why he only got a few years in the joint then moved in with a well known snitch when he was paroled from NewYork.He sold is brothers down the river to save his on ass. The WarDogs are not a bunch of cops But A true 1% club. they just dont fly the diamond. So dont flatter your self rooster you little punk.With your little 5'8" 150lb maybe 175lb little ass.
Mike666

Millbrook, NY

#170 Dec 22, 2008
How many hells angels does it take to screw in a light Bulb?
Mike666

Millbrook, NY

#171 Dec 22, 2008
Just 2 but how they got in there I don't know
THE MACHINE

Latrobe, PA

#172 Dec 24, 2008
LARGE HOTEL DEFINITELY KNOWS HIS HISTORY. AS SOMEONE WHO WITNESSED THAT SIT DOWN BETWEEN THE WD'S AND THE 16'S, I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE PMC REGRETS THAT DECISION. THE WD'S HAD A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PITTSBURGH CHAPTER OF THE PMC, BUT WHEN BIG JOHN FROM FAYETTE CITY CRIED TO NATIONAL, THE FIX WAS IN. ONCE THE "*LD M@N" RETIRED AND THE MASS EXODUS OF THE 2 PITTSBURGH CHAPTERS, THE POWER OF THE PMC IN WEST PENN WAS GONE!!! PITTSBURGH WAS NOW RED AND BLACK. EVERYONE KNOWS IT. AS FOR THE QUOTE FROM ROOSTER, I HOPE IT IS NOT DENNIS. HE KNOWS BETTER THAN TO TALK OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF HIS MOUTH. HE SAYS THE WD'S ARE COPS. I GUESS THIS IS HIS AND HAS BEEN THE PMC'S PROPAGANDA SO THEY DID NOT HAVE TO SHUT THE WD'S DOWN. FIRST OF ALL, THEY CAN'T DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE STRENGTH TO DO IT. LARGE HOTEL IS RIGHT. THE WDMC PRESIDENT WOULD DESTROY ROOSTER, OR ANY 16'S THAT CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER THEIR ROCK. SOME WD'S ARE VERY SKILLED IN MMA, WEAPONS, FIRE ARMS, AND JUST BASIC BRUTE FORCE. THESE GUYS TRAIN ALL THE TIME AT THE FIGHT CLUB; BEATING EACH OTHER UP FOR FUN. AS FOR THEM BEING COPS, PLEASE. READ THE COUNTER SPIN REPORT ON THEIR WEB SITE. THESE GUYS TAKE NO SHIT FROM COPS EITHER. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT LOOSERS!!! GREAT POST FROM NEW CASTLE, BUT THE WDMC IS NOT A 1% CLUB, BUT IF YOU MESS WITH THEM, YOU WILL LOOSE IN A MAJOR WAY.
RED AND BLACK "BA"
Mike666

Millbrook, NY

#174 Dec 24, 2008
Your in the wrong Forum . This is Where I talk about how William Martin should be free. William Acted in self defense William was leaving a bar when someone that claimed to be a hells angels came out after him and in self defense William shot and killed the man. He shot low not aiming to kill but by accident the man died.Merry Christmas to William and his Family and Brothers in the Pagan's MC.
Mike666

Millbrook, NY

#175 Dec 24, 2008
Machine maybe if you left your info someone would contact you. You sound like a hells angel or a man that dates hells angels .No one is going to talk over anything on a news site that is monitored by the Feds and POlice. You sound like a Fed digging for info or a hells angels looking to start trouble like they always do.Its Christmas take the day off.
THE MACHINE

Latrobe, PA

#176 Dec 26, 2008
Mike666, read the post!!! not once did I mention the 81. I don't care about the HA, OL, Mongols, Bandidos or any 1% club. Cockhead rooster brought up the WDMC in his post, talking shit like 16's or their supporters always do. I don't need any intel on the fire monkeys. Know enough about those rejects. The cops in west penn have enough informants and undercover agents in the fire monkeys to get any intel they need. As for Rodent, sorry for his luck. If it was self defense (nudge,nudge,wink,wink), must be a big setup by the 81 in conjuction with state, local and federal law enforcement!!! If you believe that one, you are a complete idiot. Knowing what a small guy he is, he bit off more than he could chew and had to shoot as to not get the shit beat out of him. Apparently if he aimed low, he can't shot for shit, or can he??? Mike666, you are obviously a supporter. The 666 is a good touch. I cannot blame you for suppoting the fire monkeys due to where you live. Let me tell you again, it is red and blaaaaaack!!!! SYLWD via con diablo Mike666. You are a true genius!!!!!

Mike666

Millbrook, NY

#177 Dec 26, 2008
well its hard to take you serious with out knowing who you are.If you honestly believe William would have got beat bad then You are agreeing with me that William acted in self defense.
So I guess You just totally understand that William acted in self defense and I think your Word as a cop would help if you come forward as a witness.Thank you for supporting my stance. William was tough enough to keep all the new Rock crew and New york Crews away But Grover was the toughest and thats why he was out looking for trouble with his T shirt on and thats what made this all happen.Cop lets get this strait I don't support any Motorcycle clubs and I am sure I could get along fine with members of your club we are into some of the same things and I am also sure I would think some off your members are complete assholes .Do you understand that I support William Martin sure I can get along with some Pagan's members and every other club out there.Getting along with some members does not make me a supporter do you understand that COP I call you cop because you talk like a cop and make broad statements like a lot of cops that talk about things with out knowing the whole story.Do not get me wrong I respect law enforcement someone has to protect the innocent old and weak but a Bad Cop can harm a lot of innocent people without even knowing what he is really doing. William Is innocent you just proved it but yet you say he is guilty think about that. You said he would have been hurt bad if he did not shoot well thats what William thought thank You Please come forward and make that Info available in case you are needed . Do You got a problem giving your honest opinion for the record?
Mike666

Millbrook, NY

#178 Dec 26, 2008
Machine if your in this respectable MC why are you talking shit here like a hells angels.Grow up a couple words going to make you cry? I know an innocent man that will be missing a lot of his childrens life because of horrible police and court work. Merry Christmas and Happy New year Life is to short to waste on name calling.
Stan from MB

Indian Trail, NC

#179 Dec 30, 2008
total support wrote:
i am sick and tired of all the people talking shit on the pagans my best friend is the president of the fairmont wv chapter we have been friends for 15 years and the only way to describe him is he would give you the shirt off his back but if you cross him he will take the shirt off your back and for everbody talkin shit on the 16ers is because you dont have the balls to stand up for what you believe in and also for those talking shit would never say that to one of there faces so keep hiding behind your computers and talking shit because that is all youll ever do so remember i totally support my local and all the 16ers so to all the 16ers you are all real men in my book and its nice to see people stand up for whatthe believe in no matter the out come of what might happen
I spent some time in Fairmont at Hyper's house back in '80-'81?? Great people. I have lot's of love and respect for them.
Stan from MB

Indian Trail, NC

#180 Dec 30, 2008
I spent some time in Fairmont at Hyper's house back in 80 or 81. I have nothing but fond memories. Great people, Great nation.
rommel

AOL

#181 Dec 31, 2008
support the madness
motorcycle

Stamford, CT

#182 Jan 1, 2009
nice
tinny

West Bloomfield, MI

#183 Jan 1, 2009
s,y,l,g,w...................
WV16s supporter

United States

#184 Jan 13, 2009
Just sitting back showing my love for my local.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Plainfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Plainfield Worst Place to Live - Train Pr... (Feb '12) Apr 26 Time to move 45
Plainfield, need a little history around 1960 (Feb '08) Apr 22 Elaine 160
News All 600 undocumented immigrants need to get fin... Mar '18 ONLYONETERM 3
Berkeley Heights Newpaper Mar '18 wburbage 1
News Scotch Plains man pleads guilty to bilking rest... (Feb '08) Feb '18 Licketysplit 70
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Giordano Jr. as Mayor? (Nov '11) Oct '17 mke 23
News Bernardsville hunter searches for local ghost (Dec '07) Jul '17 LOU 19

North Plainfield Jobs

Personal Finance

North Plainfield Mortgages