Pagan's MC Member Sentenced to 28 Years

Pagan's MC Member Sentenced to 28 Years

There are 770 comments on the Demos World Biker News story from Dec 3, 2007, titled Pagan's MC Member Sentenced to 28 Years. In it, Demos World Biker News reports that:

A member of the Pagans motorcycle gang was sentenced this morning to 28 years in prison for the 2005 murder of a Hillsborough man who was wearing a t-shirt supporting the rival Hell's Angels motorcycle gang.As ... via Demos World Biker News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Demos World Biker News.

RED AND WHITE

Woodbridge, NJ

#115 Aug 8, 2008
The group attacked Stock because he wore a shirt with an insignia supporting the Pagans motorcycle club, a source familiar with both the incident and outlaw motorcycle clubs said. The source requested anonymity because he feared retribution from the Hell's Angels.
The source said Stock wore a shirt with the number 16 on it. The number signifies support for the Pagans and corresponds to the letter "P" in the alphabet.
A shirt with the number "81" signifies support for the Hell's Angels. The two numbers correspond with the letters H and A, the source said.
worst enemy

Toms River, NJ

#116 Aug 29, 2008
Snowbabe wrote:
This is in response to Mike... How inept are you??? He's keeping trash out of Jersey?!!..He is trash, all Pagans are trash, and as the years go by the Pagans have lowered even their standards(used loosely), and accept anyone with no conscious, no self respect, no morals and no values. The pagans are nothing but a group of wanna be bikers...half of them don't even own a bike..I speak from first hand experience as my family has been torn for years because of family members involvement with this group of drug selling, drug doing, raping, murdering, violent individuals, the list goes on and on.. Pagans are bottom dwellers...And you call the HA's punks have you seen any of the pagans? talk about PUNKS... I don't agree or support aany of the mc's but 1st hand I can say the HA's are targeted by the Pagans, ans 9 out of 10 times its the pagans looking for trouble and screwing with the HA's.. Little by little you people are going down...
snowbabe ..........u must be a bitch .......obviously u know nothing about the pagans..they r a fine group of guys...i enjoy being with them we have a lot of fun...they r not what everybody thinks they r.....
joe

United States

#117 Sep 1, 2008
Does anyone remember Joe Milano who was with the Pagan....One living relative wants to know.
Pennsylvania Pagan Proud

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#118 Sep 8, 2008
alot of lip smacking on here. Dont listen to that ass Mike..... anyone that knows a Pagan or associates with a Pagan knows the real deal. Support East Coast Madness... and hey "81" see you in Philly?? or NOT!!
gallagher

Washington, DC

#119 Sep 16, 2008
Why all the hate for the Pagans? I have nothing but fond memories. When I was about 10 years old in Fayette City, PA, a group of Pagans stopped and fixed my mom's broke down Blazer when we were stranded on the side of the road.
These guys were nothing but courteous and refused any compensation for their help. It's because of that encounter 20 years ago that I got into motorcycles, my number one love.
Rooster

Mount Pleasant, PA

#120 Sep 19, 2008
the cops (lets get out there;i hate cops), press, ha and now the War Dogs (cop wanna be bikes; what a joke) all give bad press and present an immage that 16 members are all criminals and evil-doers. there are a lot of stories like the one gallagher (tuesday sept 16) presented. i have been cycling in western pa since the 60's, i know. anyone else have a gallagher story?
Rooster

Mount Pleasant, PA

#121 Sep 19, 2008
here's a gallagher: mid 70's before the take-down we were at a eatery and a couple of #@%& %#@#@ were picken on a elderly handicapper. they quit when two 16 members put a stop to it. sticken-up for the weak. the capper called the state pd and the stipid a cop hassled the 16 members. did i mention i hate cops?
gallagher

Washington, DC

#122 Oct 8, 2008
I love how the cops will spend their days harrasing bikers and then when the shift's over go slap on some leather and ride with these "clubs" like the War Dogs Rooster mentioned.
YoungHead

Frederick, MD

#126 Oct 28, 2008
Why don't all you lame assed Pagan haters shut the hell up. If you don't like them, that's your shitty problem. They do what they do, with no excuses or blame. Finger pointing snitch ass wanna be's.
cinnamon girl

Mckeesport, PA

#127 Oct 31, 2008
Hi Rooster,I agree, cops are all on a power trip. They have their own secret society. Just as the pagans. The pagans are a great group of people. The cops want everyone to perceive that they are putting on good examples for the community. Take away their badges and they are all pussy cats. The only difference is that the pagans stand for what they believe in and the cops stand behind their badges like cowards.
Large Hotel

Brooksville, FL

#128 Nov 3, 2008
Rooster wrote:
the cops (lets get out there;i hate cops), press, ha and now the War Dogs (cop wanna be bikes; what a joke) all give bad press and present an immage that 16 members are all criminals and evil-doers. there are a lot of stories like the one gallagher (tuesday sept 16) presented. i have been cycling in western pa since the 60's, i know. anyone else have a gallagher story?
I wish I had a good story about "16" but in Westmoreland County in the 70's it was terror and some new guys rising to power(****pot). Now that the "*ld m*n" is gone ... things aren't the same. Hey ... you held church and gave them (WD's) their colors and now do you regret it? shut them down or shut up!
Large Hotel

Brooksville, FL

#129 Nov 3, 2008
hey ... Rooster

I don't think you'd want to meet up with the WD's
Prezzie in a little match ... you'd be carried out looking like a pretzel.
Mike H

Wytheville, VA

#130 Nov 7, 2008
I live in Va. I have support T-shirts that say "We're No Angels" "No More Mr. Nice Guy" and all The Pagans I've ever been around are true 1%ers. They say what they mean & mean what they say. All I can say is - Support Your Local 16's.
Pagan members son

United States

#132 Nov 12, 2008
pffp
total support

Morgantown, WV

#133 Nov 14, 2008
the 16ers rule the do what they want when and how they want for everbody talkin shit are just mad because they dont have the balls to be that way
total support

Morgantown, WV

#135 Nov 16, 2008
whats up with nobody writing about the 16rs
wheres all the love
total support

Morgantown, WV

#136 Nov 19, 2008
dont know much about the william martin case but what ive heard sounds like self defence to me if mr grover was a ha supporter he knew by whereing the support stuff he was asking for trouble by walking out to comfront a 16er and by doing this im sure he wasnt walking out unarmed so by doing this he knew the outcome he was facing thats just the way I see it
no support

AOL

#137 Nov 22, 2008
I grew up in southwestern, pa. everyone knows that the pagans at are the bottom of the food chain. the other clubs laugh at them, the mongols parlayed with them just to piss the angels off.
total support

Morgantown, WV

#138 Nov 24, 2008
to no support i really would

love to see you walked up to a 16er and say

to no support I respect your opinoin but I dont think you would say that in front of a 16er I dont think that would be a wise choice

total support

Morgantown, WV

#139 Nov 24, 2008
to no support disreguard the first two lines

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Plainfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Dies In Union County After Falling From Ladder Aug 13 Mr_Gee 1
News Roselle Park 37th Safest City In NJ According T... Aug 7 flipityflop 1
News New Jersey American Water to resume treating wa... (Apr '14) Jul '15 optimismo 5
Does anyone know anything about Jason H Mackey (Jun '09) Jun '15 Ashely 6
Plainfield, need a little history around 1960 (Feb '08) Jun '15 carmenscialla 143
Officer accused of illegally running license pl... Jun '15 Debbie-5 2
Appliance Arama (Dec '14) Jun '15 Victor 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Plainfield Mortgages