Pagan's MC Member Sentenced to 28 Years

Pagan's MC Member Sentenced to 28 Years

There are 769 comments on the Demos World Biker News story from Dec 3, 2007, titled Pagan's MC Member Sentenced to 28 Years. In it, Demos World Biker News reports that:

A member of the Pagans motorcycle gang was sentenced this morning to 28 years in prison for the 2005 murder of a Hillsborough man who was wearing a t-shirt supporting the rival Hell's Angels motorcycle gang.As ... via Demos World Biker News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Demos World Biker News.

God of the hells angels

Manorville, NY

#726 Jul 1, 2010
plucked hells angels can be a nuisance.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/1079021/magg...

God of the hells angels

Manorville, NY

#727 Jul 1, 2010
I heard hells angels live Vicariously through Douchucky. IS douchucky Chuck Zito's club name ?
God of the hells angels

Manorville, NY

#728 Jul 1, 2010
Douche chucky Most men are just told to keep their Nose clean. Welcome to the HA world
HA Forever

Manchester Township, NJ

#730 Jul 2, 2010
All you guy are faags (Pagan Lovers)It's all bull shit!! If you have support gear on, you should be left along!!! The Pagan do not have support gear do to the fact they spend all there $ on METH & WHORrES!!!!
HA Forever

Manchester Township, NJ

#731 Jul 2, 2010
God of the hells angels wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hopoken Nj Cowboy said he tried 10 mill pool covers last time Pee wee got a yeast infection but they both prefer to ride natural.
Nothing comes between a Hells angel and the men he dates.
You must be a Pagan ( FAAAAAAGGG!!!)
God of the Hells angels

Manorville, NY

#732 Jul 3, 2010
Party time for America

This guy is funny as a hell LOL

Now picture

Pee wee and Chuck singing that Song 2nd verse but dancing as
Hells angels flap their wings with Pee Wee’s Lyrics Directed to the Hoboken cowboy.

Yodel in Me

Yodel In Ho

Yodel in HA HA HA

God of the Hells angels

Manorville, NY

#733 Jul 3, 2010
Looks like some man in Manchester NJ Has been drinking out of a Soiled Keg of douchechucky and cannot keep it all in.

hells angels and the pink punk pansy men they date must be pottying hardy and stewing in their own Brew for the 4 th of July weekend.

God of the Hells angels

Manorville, NY

#734 Jul 3, 2010
HA Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a Pagan ( FAAAAAAGGG!!!)
&fe ature=watch_response
God of the Hells angels

Manorville, NY

#735 Jul 4, 2010
the way I see it the USA hells angels are such bitches they probably think just because they bleed they invented the period. It could have been a plain white rag ha started with and later that month they added the red. Could have been ? after all Hells angels due claim to be a cycle club .
God of the Hells angels

Manorville, NY

#736 Jul 4, 2010
Yodel in Me

Yodel In Ho

Yodel in hA

Yodel in HA HA HA

I almost left one HA out of the song.

He would have never forgiven me.
Guess who

Manorville, NY

#737 Jul 26, 2010
Nevada hells angel Pee wee calls the Hoboken NJ Cowboy His space cowboy.

The Hoboken NJ Cowboy calls Pee Wee his gangster of Love .

K1ll4

Greensburg, PA

#738 Aug 29, 2010
no support wrote:
I grew up in southwestern, pa. everyone knows that the pagans at are the bottom of the food chain. the other clubs laugh at them, the mongols parlayed with them just to piss the angels off.
the mongols really dude you need to learn what your talking about. the mongols are a bunch of unorganized wet backs from cali. I've known the pagans my whole life and they have done nothing but good for me and my family. That is until my dad joined the War Dawgs. now they want nothing to do with us. but they are still a good group of guys with a bad rap from people who dont know what the hell there talking about. go watch some sons of anarchy and pretend you know something more about nothing
no support

AOL

#739 Aug 31, 2010
K1ll4 wrote:
<quoted text> the mongols really dude you need to learn what your talking about. the mongols are a bunch of unorganized wet backs from cali. I've known the pagans my whole life and they have done nothing but good for me and my family. That is until my dad joined the War Dawgs. now they want nothing to do with us. but they are still a good group of guys with a bad rap from people who dont know what the hell there talking about. go watch some sons of anarchy and pretend you know something more about nothing
Maybe your dad is smarter than you think. Support your local pagan, go buy some bread, how special.
Charlotte

Lehighton, PA

#740 Aug 31, 2010
Dori--> If you ever read this again please email me at CSTROHL1982@aol.com... My father rode for the pagans and his name was Mongo... I'd like to see if it is the same person.. Thanks Charlotte
Dori wrote:
PFFP for all you dumb ass who might not know what that means[PAGANS FOREVER FOREVER PAGANS] There is only one way the right way the Pagans way,I learn this since 1971 by TT and Mongo later know as Lad,they were the best people around,if Lad orTT was living and you meet them and trashed there family which was the club,you would get attitude adjustment
Charlotte

Lehighton, PA

#741 Aug 31, 2010
My father rode or the Pagans his MC name was Mongo. He passed away before I really had a chance to know him. I am just looking to see if anyone here knew him its not a joke.
JUSTICE 4 ALBERT KOLANO

Pittsburgh, PA

#743 Sep 12, 2010
To Attention wrote:
Wait. I get it now. Mr. Kolano was also an undercover Hells Angel, wasn't he?
Nobody gets anything over on you Mike.
NO ALBERT KOLANO WASN'T A HELLS ANGELS OR UNDER COVER FOR ANY BIKER GANG! WHAT WIMPS THAT HIDE BEHIND A GANG! OR WHAT WIMPS THAT SHOT A MAN THE WAS TRUELY INNOCENT & DIDNT HAVE ANY THING 2 DO WITH ANY BIKER GANG! AND WHAT A COWARD 2 SHOT AN UN- ARMED MAN! AND THERE STILL HAS NOT BEEN JUSTICE IN HIS CASE & IT HAPPENED MARCH 12TH 2009! HE HAS 2 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! AND NOW THEY CANT SEE THERE DADDY BECAUSE OF A COWARDLY BIKER GANG CALLED THE PAGANS! MAY THERE B JUSTICE FOR ALBERT KOLANO WHO WAS A INNOCENT MAN THAT WAS OUT FOR A GOOD TIME WITH HIS COUSIN! POOR ALBERT KOLANO WHOS FAMILY HAS NOT SEEN JUSTICE YET FOR HIS MURDER! POOR ALBERT KOLANO WHOS FAMILY SUFFERS EVERY SINGLE DAY CAUSE WE MISS HIM WITH ALL OUR HEART! POOR US IN THIS WORLD THAT WE LET WIMPY BIKER PAGANS KILL OUR INNOCENT FATHERS, SONS, BROTHER, & FAMILY MEMEBERS THAT HAVE NOTHING AT ALL 2 DO WITH THESE LOW-LIFE COWARDLY BIKER GANGS LIKE THE LOSSER PAGANS THAT DID THIS TERRIBLE CRIME & THERE HAS NOT BEEN JUSTICE YET BECAUSE THEY ARE CORRUPT! POOR US ALL THAT HAVE 2 SHARE THIS EARTH & BREATH THE SAME AIR AS THESE COWARDS! DIE ALL PAGANS THAT TAKE INNOCENT PEOPLES LIFES!
peace in this world

Pittsburgh, PA

#745 Sep 12, 2010
cant we all get along & stop killing each other
the real deal

Manorville, NY

#746 Sep 14, 2010
peace in this world wrote:
cant we all get along & stop killing each other

get a piece of hells angel pee wee and sing like the Hoboken cowboy. For men that date Hells angel thats the only kind of piece those shit heads will ever see.

Sing that happy Hoboken Cowboy MC rider tune at your next beauty padget and forget about world peace its just never going to happen.

Yodel in Me

Yodel In Ho

Yodel in hA

Yodel in HA HA HA
JD from CP

UK

#748 Sep 16, 2010
Ridgid wrote:
Sideshow?
Sideshow Mike?
Outside Source

New York, NY

#749 Sep 17, 2010
Mike Yevtuck still a b!tch...Are U still suxn d1ck in your trailerpark ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Plainfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Jersey American Water to resume treating wa... (Apr '14) Jul 14 optimismo 5
Does anyone know anything about Jason H Mackey (Jun '09) Jun '15 Ashely 6
Plainfield, need a little history around 1960 (Feb '08) Jun '15 carmenscialla 143
Officer accused of illegally running license pl... Jun '15 Debbie-5 2
Appliance Arama (Dec '14) Jun '15 Victor 3
Plainfield riots - 1967 (Sep '07) Jun '15 Really Kim 85
The Board and the Superintendent in Plainfield Jun '15 Really Kim 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Plainfield Mortgages