Renaissance Commons gives Boynton Beach festive night life

The former cow pastures are now this city's hippest playground. Renaissance Commons, a medley of shops, restaurants, bars and condominiums spanning 200 acres, has transformed Boynton Beach 's social landscape ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EBone

Boca Raton, FL

#2 Feb 2, 2009
And what has the commons brought? TRAFFIC, CONGESTION, UNDERAGE DRINKING, MORE CRIME, MORE TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS...

Good job aholes...
EBone

Boca Raton, FL

#3 Feb 2, 2009
I dunno why it says Im from fort laud.. im in Boynton.. not for long thanks to the idiots who concocted the commons.

Hey kids!! not old enough to drink? go to Bar Louie's in BOYNTON BEACH... they WILL serve you.

How do I know? they served my children... doesnt that make you feel GREAT about those new commons Boynton beach parents?
Ret Mayor PhD

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Feb 2, 2009
Boynton is the official training center for all up and coming skinny dreadlocked criminals and drug dealers. These gold toofers train on the streets of the Boynton honing their skills and when ready, they venture to other cities and counties to committ violent crimes. Fast food restaurants,waffel houses and old 7-elevens are favorite targets

It all starts in Boynton, though.
in the know

Lake Worth, FL

#5 Feb 2, 2009
Look on the positive: employment for hundreds of residents, sorely needed; clean, new attractive locations and restaurants for locals. Why not look at the positives, instead of the negatives all the time.

“Remember, pillage THEN burn”

Since: Nov 08

Chula Vista

#6 Feb 2, 2009
in the know wrote:
Look on the positive: employment for hundreds of residents, sorely needed; clean, new attractive locations and restaurants for locals. Why not look at the positives, instead of the negatives all the time.
LOL, It would not matter if they were giving away $100 bills just fir stopping by, the people on this blog would complain that they received a paper cut from one of them. I have never seen so many whiny, whimpy, crybabies in my life as I have since this thing started.
Pretty sure my comments will illicit the usual 'Moron" moniker response as most here think that makes them intelligent for some unknown reason.
The Commons is actually pretty cool, I live pretty close and spend time in the Irish bar.

Chula Vista

#7 Feb 2, 2009
for
Becky

Boynton Beach, FL

#8 Feb 2, 2009
Go-To Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, It would not matter if they were giving away $100 bills just fir stopping by, the people on this blog would complain that they received a paper cut from one of them. I have never seen so many whiny, whimpy, crybabies in my life as I have since this thing started.
Pretty sure my comments will illicit the usual 'Moron" moniker response as most here think that makes them intelligent for some unknown reason.
The Commons is actually pretty cool, I live pretty close and spend time in the Irish bar.
The earlier post is accurate. Boynton is a ghetto and soon, the blacks will take over and ruin that place. Enjoy it while you can.

“MANGLER”

Since: Dec 06

Atlanta, GA / Seattle, WA

#9 Feb 2, 2009
Nice to hear part of the development is doing well. There aren't many lights on in those condo's behind the restaurants, though.

“The Homies Have Spoken”

Since: Jul 08

Lighthouse Point, Florida

#10 Feb 2, 2009
EBone wrote:
I dunno why it says Im from fort laud.. im in Boynton.. not for long thanks to the idiots who concocted the commons.
Hey kids!! not old enough to drink? go to Bar Louie's in BOYNTON BEACH... they WILL serve you.
How do I know? they served my children... doesnt that make you feel GREAT about those new commons Boynton beach parents?
Maybe instead of ranting and raving at everyone in the world, you should teach your underage kids about not drinking. It's not the bar's fault if your kids had fake IDs. Step up and be a parent and stop blaming the world for your lousy parenting skills.
EBone

Boca Raton, FL

#11 Feb 2, 2009
i was there when it happened, they dont have fake id's.. i asked one just to see how responsible the place was to get me a beer, then they returned to me with a beer.. my kids dont drink, it was a test... one they failed miserably.

before you rant and rave at me... check your facts.

and HAHAHA... Bar Loiue's just got busted for... UNDERAGE DRINKING... so dont blame me delightful.

“The Homies Have Spoken”

#12 Feb 2, 2009
Go-To Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So very true. Some people love to complain. BTW, Slainte is a blast...been there a few times myself.

Chula Vista

#13 Feb 2, 2009
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>The earlier post is accurate. Boynton is a ghetto and soon, the blacks will take over and ruin that place. Enjoy it while you can.
There are ghetto areas in EVERY town/city. I don't dwell on the negative, I actually do "enjoy it while I can" If I stop enjoying it, I'll move on. No worries.
Becky

Boynton Beach, FL

#14 Feb 2, 2009
Go-To Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are ghetto areas in EVERY town/city. I don't dwell on the negative, I actually do "enjoy it while I can" If I stop enjoying it, I'll move on. No worries.
I live in Delray and have a home in Pompano. There are no ghettos in either place. Get your facts straight before you post otherwise you sound silly.

“The Homies Have Spoken”

#16 Feb 2, 2009
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Delray and have a home in Pompano. There are no ghettos in either place. Get your facts straight before you post otherwise you sound silly.
No ghettos in Pompano or Delray? Are you on crack, lady? I can think of at least 10 areas that come to mind instantly in those cities.

Chula Vista

#17 Feb 3, 2009
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Delray and have a home in Pompano. There are no ghettos in either place. Get your facts straight before you post otherwise you sound silly.
Becky, Becky, Becky, MOST of Pompano is ghetto, and I have driven down Atlantic between I-95 and Swinton. BOTH sies of the blvd. are nothing BUT ghetto. So if you are posting just to get your name in print , fine, but if you are going to attempt to make a valid point, you really need to pull your head out first! uh
Huh

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18 Feb 3, 2009
EBone wrote:
i was there when it happened, they dont have fake id's.. i asked one just to see how responsible the place was to get me a beer, then they returned to me with a beer.. my kids dont drink, it was a test... one they failed miserably.
before you rant and rave at me... check your facts.
and HAHAHA... Bar Loiue's just got busted for... UNDERAGE DRINKING... so dont blame me delightful.
Hey slavedriver, your situation sounds more like underage serving!
MonkeyBoy

Lake Worth, FL

#19 Feb 6, 2009
That whole area is great, the restaurants are all really good. the only problem is all the teens that have invaded the place.

seems like every place their will serve anyone, including teenagers. So it becomes a bunch of drunk teens in their honda civics and fart can exhausts. Very dangerous and really kills the fun quite a bit. Its terrible since there are a ton of cops there but they dont seem to do anything about it.. Guess why they call the boynton cops the rejects from all the other pd's!

maybe one day they will clean that place up. hopefully
StopYourWhining

Pompano Beach, FL

#20 Jul 8, 2009
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>The earlier post is accurate. Boynton is a ghetto and soon, the blacks will take over and ruin that place. Enjoy it while you can.
Sounds like Becky is a racist!
Why is it that most people who comment need to complain about everything? That especially goes for you EBone!
PROUD PARENT

Pompano Beach, FL

#21 Aug 16, 2009
ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO REPORT UNDERAGE DRINKING (NUMBERS). THERE IS A PLACE IN LAKEWORTH THAT THE OWNER SERVE EVERYONE ALCOHOL IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT AGE THE PERSON IS. EVEN 16 YEARS OLD GET DRINKS THERE.
Jenna

United States

#22 Nov 12, 2009
Becky wrote:
there are ghetttos in Pompano and Delray! There are ghettos and bad areas ALL OVER THE COAST OF FLORIDA in each and EVERY CITY! Get you facts straight!
In all honesty, if you do not like it, move somewhere else!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Nancy Styles, Palm Beach County Schools Sat Captain America 8
Review: Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Fri martinez martin 2
Riviera Beach Music Thread (Oct '13) Dec 18 Musikologist 5
Pizza on Indiantown Rd ? Dec 13 Visitor 1
africa23 - _ tel od out fo in protest is spy ... Dec 12 africhaiti 1
home away from home child care needs investigated (Feb '10) Dec 10 UNR IRR 42
Breezeway. Motel Inn alias Motel Hell (Jan '14) Dec 10 truth teller 23
More from around the web

North Palm Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE