Report: DEA Investigating Florida Wal...

Report: DEA Investigating Florida Walgreens Store & Distribution Center

There are 20 comments on the CBS Local story from Apr 7, 2012, titled Report: DEA Investigating Florida Walgreens Store & Distribution Center. In it, CBS Local reports that:

CVS , CVS Pharmacy , DEA , Drug Enforcement Administration , Drug Enforcement Agency , Oxycodone , Pain Pills , Painkillers , Walgreens , Walgreens Distribution Center , Walgreens Store How do I report illegal activity in a particular home? by the way i called the cops they said they could not do anything JUPITER, Fla.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

pili

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Apr 10, 2012
mind your own

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 10, 2012
Agreed with above.. None of your business
goodtimes39

Vero Beach, FL

#4 Apr 11, 2012
went to get my oxycodone yesterday and due to this dea investigation on the distribution center my pharmacist told me the price went up 30 cents a pill now for the oxy ir 30's and not sure if hell be able to get them next month depending on what happens here in the distibution center. THANX DEA for screwing all us legitamite patients out of our medication we need to even get out of bed and have a productive day. you just made it this much harder to find these meds currently. I really wish they had this happen to them or someone in their family so they know what pain daily is like. try getting shot in your face(like me in 1995) and then have 4 cervical neck fusions with titanium rods, stabilizers, screws and plates and be in constant pain so you can feel how much this sucks for the honest person who is in legitamite pain. NOT DRUG SEEKING, NOT SELLING PILLS, NOT ABUSING PILLS, VETERAN US NAVY, JUST IN PAIN. DEA ALREADY MADE THIS NEW WEBSITE SO PEOPLE CANT DOCTOR SHOP AND IF YOUR NOT LEGITAMITE, YOU DONT GET THESE PILLS ANYMORE ANYWAYS, SO I WISH THEY WOULD GO AFTER THE CROOKS, AND DEALERS AND LEAVE THE PEOPLE WHO NEED THIS MEDICATION TO HAVE QUALITY OF LIFE ALONE AND LET US GET OUR MEDICATION.PERIOD! SO TIRED OF THE DEA SCREWING UP THE CONSISTENT FLOW OF OXYCODONE TO PHARMACIES SO THIS JUST MAKES US STRESS EACH MONTH WONDERING IF WE WILL BE OK NEXT MONTH. SWITCHING TO OTHERMEDS SOUNDS GREAT BUT NOT ONLY DOES IT COST MORE FOR THE OTHER TYPES OF MEDS BUT IT TAKES MORE OF THEM TO EQUAL THE OXYCODONE AND WAITING FOR INSURANCE TAKES TIME, AND IN THE MEANTIME, PRICES GOING UP AT THE PHARMACIES DUE TO ALL THIS BS. LEAVE THE LEGITAMILTE PATIENTS ALONE AND GO AFTER THE BAD GUYS.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#6 Apr 13, 2012
goodtimes39 wrote:
went to get my oxycodone yesterday and due to this dea investigation on the distribution center my pharmacist told me the price went up 30 cents a pill now for the oxy ir 30's and not sure if hell be able to get them next month depending on what happens here in the distibution center. THANX DEA for screwing all us legitamite patients out of our medication we need to even get out of bed and have a productive day. you just made it this much harder to find these meds currently. I really wish they had this happen to them or someone in their family so they know what pain daily is like. try getting shot in your face(like me in 1995) and then have 4 cervical neck fusions with titanium rods, stabilizers, screws and plates and be in constant pain so you can feel how much this sucks for the honest person who is in legitamite pain. NOT DRUG SEEKING, NOT SELLING PILLS, NOT ABUSING PILLS, VETERAN US NAVY, JUST IN PAIN. DEA ALREADY MADE THIS NEW WEBSITE SO PEOPLE CANT DOCTOR SHOP AND IF YOUR NOT LEGITAMITE, YOU DONT GET THESE PILLS ANYMORE ANYWAYS, SO I WISH THEY WOULD GO AFTER THE CROOKS, AND DEALERS AND LEAVE THE PEOPLE WHO NEED THIS MEDICATION TO HAVE QUALITY OF LIFE ALONE AND LET US GET OUR MEDICATION.PERIOD! SO TIRED OF THE DEA SCREWING UP THE CONSISTENT FLOW OF OXYCODONE TO PHARMACIES SO THIS JUST MAKES US STRESS EACH MONTH WONDERING IF WE WILL BE OK NEXT MONTH. SWITCHING TO OTHERMEDS SOUNDS GREAT BUT NOT ONLY DOES IT COST MORE FOR THE OTHER TYPES OF MEDS BUT IT TAKES MORE OF THEM TO EQUAL THE OXYCODONE AND WAITING FOR INSURANCE TAKES TIME, AND IN THE MEANTIME, PRICES GOING UP AT THE PHARMACIES DUE TO ALL THIS BS. LEAVE THE LEGITAMILTE PATIENTS ALONE AND GO AFTER THE BAD GUYS.
What you need to realize is that these thugs are sociopaths who could care less about you and other legitimate pain patients. What the do care about is publicity and more federal funding. Some of these vermin actually take pleasure in watching patients suffer. Walgreen's is one of the strictest drug stores around when it comes to dispensing narcotic painkillers. These raids are just more publicity stunts so these thugs can justify their bloated paychecks!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Apr 13, 2012


All this bs in florida is doing is increasing crime,nothing else,last year i was in fla, oc 30was 8$ anywhere. this year they are 20$ crime has risen accordingly, and just like in tenn. and other states that "cracked down on pills" heroin is moving in to fill the gap, which will increase the problem 10fold, so great job guys,way to think things through.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9 Apr 13, 2012
piercit wrote:
Yea my walgreens was trying to mess with me. I have been a customer there for 8 years. I mean cmon. I called the district manger and got satisfaction ; but should I have to there?
Why start chit with a longtime customer over what. I probably spend 1500, a year there on crap. Not to mention my 1000 worth of scripts.
Yea H is hitting the streets big-time. But that is not my problem.
I am a CPP, against diversion, the only answer long term is bio-script. Every CPP should support this system..p
well, until all cpp's can find drs to treat them i support diversion, far too many people suffering in pain cant find a dr not afraid of the dea.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#10 Apr 14, 2012
piercit you got an email? would like to speak with you.

just moved down here had my spine fused last year workmans comp paid for it but thats over i have to find my own doc.

you seem like you know whats going on in this area.
zen

Deerfield Beach, FL

#11 Apr 16, 2012
How about having your Rx filled at CVS if Walgreens is a problem?
jbelle

Orlando, FL

#12 Apr 16, 2012
piercit wrote:
Yea my walgreens was trying to mess with me. I have been a customer there for 8 years. I mean cmon. I called the district manger and got satisfaction ; but should I have to there?
Why start chit with a longtime customer over what. I probably spend 1500, a year there on crap. Not to mention my 1000 worth of scripts.
Yea H is hitting the streets big-time. But that is not my problem.
I am a CPP, against diversion, the only answer long term is bio-script. Every CPP should support this system..p
what is bi script??
Walgreens

United States

#13 Apr 16, 2012
What has been people's experience at south Florida Walgreens recently?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14 Apr 16, 2012
piercit wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on bro!!..p
AJ

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#19 Apr 17, 2012
piercit wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you at in FL bro; and I will see whats up..p
jensen beach

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#21 Apr 17, 2012
piercit wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in Port St.Lucie right now.
Are you a girl?
Just wondering. You just move here?
guy.

yea from chicago.
mobgirl

Sanford, FL

#22 Apr 17, 2012
Walgreens has been hard to fill at for awhile now in Florida. Im not sure why people think this is something new?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#24 Apr 22, 2012
lala666 wrote:
<quoted text>
guy.
yea from chicago.
Y'all he's a nut

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#25 Apr 22, 2012
lala666 wrote:
piercit you got an email? would like to speak with you.
just moved down here had my spine fused last year workmans comp paid for it but thats over i have to find my own doc.
you seem like you know whats going on in this area.
warning be careful pircets a sicko on the oxy forum 24 hours warning
sillyazzfolks

Rome, GA

#26 Apr 24, 2012
someone mentioned using a CVS to fill at. they use cardinal health along with walgreens, kroger, and publix that i know of and cardinal has had theit license suspended by the DEA because of 2 cvs and two other places in fla. so now cardinal has to ship in from mississippi or S carolina to FLA and GA so we are screwed here. i know this because i have a script that is a month old. also a lot of places are ebing trained to lie to everyone or the dealers have bought out the techs to keep them for them. just what i have found out doing research so far.
Paintitblackudev il

Nokomis, FL

#27 Aug 1, 2012
This all started 2 years ago when Perdue Frederick renewewed their patent and changed the OC s to OP s with the gel so the Junkies cant snort or shoot them.So then they all went for the Roxy 30 s and it was jus a matter of time till this bullshit happened. The doctors should make Random Patients bring their pills in for a Count a week after the patient gets them.Then when they only got 30 piulls left from 120 they will know they have been selling them to pay thier rent and bills.And after tha all the disabled ,food Stamp Collecting Junkies wont get them anymore!
kechie

United States

#30 Mar 7, 2013
why won't they stop the distribution of Viagra. Might be to close to home. people like myself actually needs this medicine. Must be afraid of the gun carrying drug dealers...
goat

Germany

#31 May 3, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forensic Psychology for Idiots 7 hr BF Skinner 1
Palm Beach County Family Court, 15th Circuit Sun BF Skinner 8
New Radical Feminist Courts, Opens in Palm Beac... Sun NURSE KRIS 1
"C" Rated indoctrinated Municipal Public Schoo... Sat Mind Mill Manager 21
News Hurricane expert: If Erika survives wind shear,... Sat Finally the Truth 2
Childrens Services Council $$$ Sat Psy Fi 21
Decadent Violent Culture Hits West Palm Beach S... Sat Psy Fi 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Palm Beach Mortgages