Ex-husband of slain West Palm mother ...

Ex-husband of slain West Palm mother found dead in Miami

There are 13 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 3, 2013, titled Ex-husband of slain West Palm mother found dead in Miami. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The ex-husband of Kimberly Lindsey, a mother of three who was found slain in a Glades sugar cane field last week, was found dead in Miami, the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Saddest of all, is that the three daughters have now lost both parents, and for what?....BTW, the daughters look all grown up....too old for child support, eh?
terry

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Nov 6, 2013
only one was of age just turned eighteen I
think>>the other ones were fourteen and
fifteen>>>they all needed child support
and dear old dad got hiself a mistress off
the computer and she took all the cash he
was really really dumb to hook up with this
tramp and let his children go without.......
and murdered his wife in a terrible way......
those poor kids man to have to live with.....
then the coward killed hiself and the
his girlfriend gets all the money I would
sue her ass for being involved in this or
at least the cops question her for info.......

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#3 Nov 6, 2013
This will not end well for the girlfriend. They may not be able to charge her with anything but in civil court, these 3 young women will be able to receive the justice they and their mom deserved. Very, very sad for everyone involved, except the girlfriend....for NOW! Karma's a bitch, lady.
Susan

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Nov 6, 2013
terry wrote:
only one was of age just turned eighteen I
think>>the other ones were fourteen and
fifteen>>>they all needed child support
and dear old dad got hiself a mistress off
the computer and she took all the cash he
was really really dumb to hook up with this
tramp and let his children go without.......
and murdered his wife in a terrible way......
those poor kids man to have to live with.....
then the coward killed hiself and the
his girlfriend gets all the money I would
sue her ass for being involved in this or
at least the cops question her for info.......
I agree with you terri he was a coward! He took the "easy" way out some pills then go to sleep, she on the other hand was tortured, mutilated, hands and head cut off, can you just imagine how much pain she suffered, too bad the monster Dad couldnt feel that pain.

I doubt his little girlfriend was involved, I pray not, but she will be questioned, in a case like this she must be, it would be nice if she gave some of the money back to those orphan girls without a mother or home, but do not hold your breathe, she is probably getting a lawyer as we speak to "protect" her, and hid all assests, then she will go to the tabloids, newspapers, tv talk shows and write a book, make a lot of money off a situation she was part of, thats how it will go down, unless the girls counter sue, I mean do you really expect a female who whorres herself on the internet to do the right thing? I think not! He cleaned out all thier money and gave it too her and now the daughters are poor and indigent, her identity will come out after the cops question her and hopefully the daughters can recover some money, if the mistress has one decent bone in her body she will do the right thing, but as I said do not hold your breathe, just knowing what she is and does.

My prayers again for the daughters and family, and I am sure the Father will meet his fate in hell, while his wife sleeps with the angels. Look at the terrible brutal thing that has happened because some desperate hardup stupid doctor stalking for barely legal girls on the internet, these sites should be shut down! I cringe when I think of the pain the mother felt being cut up and mutilated, only someone with much evil in them could do such a thing.while the girlfriend extorted all the daughters money. No happy ending I wish the daughters peace and somehow to recover and live again.
Susan

Boynton Beach, FL

#5 Nov 6, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
This will not end well for the girlfriend. They may not be able to charge her with anything but in civil court, these 3 young women will be able to receive the justice they and their mom deserved. Very, very sad for everyone involved, except the girlfriend....for NOW! Karma's a bitch, lady.
Good Post !! I agree! The girlfriend should be held accountable and the daughters will have their day in court against her. These sites are awful, I read a lot of strippers and prostitutes are members and I believe it! Hopefully she will have to relinquish some money and property to the daughters, but with a fight I am sure, she probably is planning tv shows and a book deal to make money now, and if she does the proceeds should be ordered by a judge to go to the young daughters, wonder who she is? how can she live with herself? This man was a murdering monster. Pray for the daughters!

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#6 Nov 6, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Post !! I agree! The girlfriend should be held accountable and the daughters will have their day in court against her. These sites are awful, I read a lot of strippers and prostitutes are members and I believe it! Hopefully she will have to relinquish some money and property to the daughters, but with a fight I am sure, she probably is planning tv shows and a book deal to make money now, and if she does the proceeds should be ordered by a judge to go to the young daughters, wonder who she is? how can she live with herself? This man was a murdering monster. Pray for the daughters!
Unless she was in his will, a girlfriend has no claim on his estate. The girls will have to salvage what they can from moms estate and dads and Bak Middle School has set up a trust fund for them. Just pray for these girls. I can't imagine what they are going through right now.
Susan

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 Nov 6, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Unless she was in his will, a girlfriend has no claim on his estate. The girls will have to salvage what they can from moms estate and dads and Bak Middle School has set up a trust fund for them. Just pray for these girls. I can't imagine what they are going through right now.
Yes they need prayers. I hope the cops are questioning the computer skanky on that sugardaddies site and getting information, not that she was an accomplice or involved but he might of told her things leading up to this terrible terrible tragedy. She will be identified, just hope she does NOT profit through it by the media. That doctor took a sworn oath to save lives and look what he did, the brutal way he killed her and the coward way he died. May those young daughters somehow someway find peace one day and answers and hopefully money recovered from some old man predator sugar daddy site!

Location hidden

#8 Nov 7, 2013
What is with his sister and her husband, trying to transport the body of the scumbag ? I don't get, what that was about....

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#9 Nov 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
What is with his sister and her husband, trying to transport the body of the scumbag ? I don't get, what that was about....
Seems like a pretty dysfunctional group of people.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 7, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like a pretty dysfunctional group of people.
Grew up next door to the Incognito family.......
Susan

Boynton Beach, FL

#11 Nov 8, 2013
I was thinking about this and something occured to me. The cops said it was a horrible terrible struggle, Lindsy was a bigboned girl, not fat, she was 5'10 and 150 pounds she was no slouch, could the husband had help?? An accomplice?? I mean he cut off her hands and feet {God that poor woman} and dragged her he had to of needed help unless he pocessed great strength which I do not think he looks small and cowardly! I think he had help doing this dreadful deed it was too much work for just one man alone.

Are they EVER going to question the skank he met online who took all his money?? I am not saying she had a hand in the actual death, I dont think she did, but she MUST have information, maybe he talked with her about it in his guilt. They need to question the girlfriend and fast before she dissapers the cops should get right on that and hopefully the courts can recover some on the money so his daughters have a roof over their heads and money too live, hopefully he did not give it ALL to the online hussy! I hope the cops catch up with her if for NO other reason to help those poor orphaned girls, my prayers to them.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#12 Nov 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Grew up next door to the Incognito family.......
Really? Do tell! Are they nice people? I didn't hear any of the voice mails he left but the press says they are really racist and abusive. Then on the other hand, every picture you see has those guys next to each other yucking it up. Kind of wondering if the player who quit is just looking to rake in some cash in a law suit. The NFL can afford a pay out. I don't feel bad for them or the coaches in Miami who instructed this guy to "toughen him up".

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#13 Nov 8, 2013
Susan wrote:
I was thinking about this and something occured to me. The cops said it was a horrible terrible struggle, Lindsy was a bigboned girl, not fat, she was 5'10 and 150 pounds she was no slouch, could the husband had help?? An accomplice?? I mean he cut off her hands and feet {God that poor woman} and dragged her he had to of needed help unless he pocessed great strength which I do not think he looks small and cowardly! I think he had help doing this dreadful deed it was too much work for just one man alone.
Are they EVER going to question the skank he met online who took all his money?? I am not saying she had a hand in the actual death, I dont think she did, but she MUST have information, maybe he talked with her about it in his guilt. They need to question the girlfriend and fast before she dissapers the cops should get right on that and hopefully the courts can recover some on the money so his daughters have a roof over their heads and money too live, hopefully he did not give it ALL to the online hussy! I hope the cops catch up with her if for NO other reason to help those poor orphaned girls, my prayers to them.
They aren't saying much about the girlfriend on the news but I think they arrested the sister and her husband who were caught moving the husbands body out of the house. Why would they do that? Did they kill him hoping to collect on the estate once they were both dead? They would have been given parental rights and access to mom and dads money. Something is not right with those people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Curly-Tailed Lizard Population Threatens Native... (Mar '08) Sat Tarah 150
News Pauline Hanson slams Islam and the burqa Sat BB Board 2
News Influx of Section 8 residents upsets some unit ... (Oct '08) Fri Reality77 415
Baker Act or Not Baker Act Fri anonymous 1
News Cats poisoned by antifreeze mixed with food (Jan '08) Fri Visitor 427
News Legal Notebook: New leadership for The Florida Bar Jun 21 The Mick 2
News $20,000 reward by FBI offered in Jupiter shootings Jun 20 Jupiter1 10

North Palm Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Palm Beach Mortgages