Florida No. 1 in barring ex-prisoners...

Florida No. 1 in barring ex-prisoners from voting

There are 2 comments on the CBS 47 story from May 18, 2013, titled Florida No. 1 in barring ex-prisoners from voting. In it, CBS 47 reports that:

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Florida leads the nation by a wide margin in the number of felons who have served their sentences but cannot vote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 47.

Alex Weinstein

“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#1 May 19, 2013
Well of COURSE felons shouldn't be allowed to vote. They're evil people, right? And they're lucky we didn't just execute them.

A lifetime sentence of no longer being able to be a full citizen is very fair. Very fair! What do you think Rush?

I WISH EVERY CONVICTED FELON WOULD MEET AT ONE PLACE. and DEMAND their rights back. Talk about squares quaking in their boots.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 16, 2013
...If i am not wrong, Florida is also Number #1....in Medicaid , Medicare and Insurance fraud.....We're #1....We're #1.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cats poisoned by antifreeze mixed with food (Jan '08) 3 hr Scolla 437
News Trump hails - perfect day' for women's demo as ... Sat spocko 1
News Trump says 'I'm not a racist', keeps door open ... Jan 15 Paul Syntor 3
George Norcross Dies in Palm Beach Jan 13 wolf 3
News Central Florida largely silent on banning gay-c... Jan 13 Wholly Silicon Wafer 7
Lindasy Widmann for sale at the beach cost me m... Jan 12 pro golfer 3
News News Casey Anthony spotted out drinking at Flor... (May '17) May '17 Murphey_Law 9

North Palm Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Palm Beach Mortgages