Since: Sep 11

Duncansville, PA

#21 Dec 25, 2012
----I have today off-------can't get back to this computer until sometime in Jan.------what is the weather like now in West Palm Beach?---------I have unfortunately never been to Florida but hope to visit it someday)---------Y'all have a nice Christmas and New Year's Day-------
Craig

Duncansville, PA

#22 Feb 5, 2013
-----okay-----have been away from this computer for some time now-------anything neat happening in West Palm Beach?------hope to visit Florida someday----you people have a nice day------will try to make it back here in March-----
Craig

Duncansville, PA

#23 Mar 30, 2013
----well,I am here again after 53 days and still no reply yet----I do wish I could drive to Florida someday------you all have a good day.-------
Craig

Honey Grove, PA

#24 May 12, 2013
-----just coming back to see if anyone has answered this yet------have a nice day-------hope to visit Florida someday-----have no idea when that will happen however-------
craig

Honey Grove, PA

#25 Jun 1, 2013
-----just came back to see if anyone has yet answered this-----
Craig

Honey Grove, PA

#26 Jun 11, 2013
----just wanted to clarify that I grew up in a different time era----(the 1970's)------when although things were not that much better than the modern era it seemed to be better now when I look back and I hope I did nothing wrong by asking this question------I really wish I could make it down to Florida someday----y'all have a nice day----
Craig

Honey Grove, PA

#27 Jun 15, 2013
-----just coming back to see if anyone has yet responded to my question-----have a nice day----
Craig

Duncansville, PA

#28 Jun 19, 2013
----still coming here---more and more often it seems------trying and hoping someone can help me find this person that I saw many years ago on the internet who hailed from West Palm Beach,Florida------(would reward money help?)------well,y'all have a nice day-------
Craig

Honey Grove, PA

#29 Jun 29, 2013
-----still coming here to see if anyone has replied yet----this has been here a long time now----but eventually,someone will respond I hope.------once again,y'all have a nice day----
Craig

Honey Grove, PA

#30 Jul 12, 2013
-----I came back again to check if anybody has given a reply to this-----I wish someone there knew who I was talking about---well,have a good day-----
Craig

Honey Grove, PA

#31 Jul 16, 2013
----just checking this once more------have a nice day----
Craig

Honey Grove, PA

#32 Jul 20, 2013
---just checking to see if anyone has responded yet---have a good day----
Craig

Honey Grove, PA

#33 Jul 22, 2013
----just checking to see if anybody has answered this yet----hope you all have a good day----
Craig

Duncansville, PA

#34 Aug 3, 2013
---just checking this to see if anyone has replied yet----I wish someone there knew who I was talking about----have a nice day---
Craig

Honey Grove, PA

#35 Aug 9, 2013
-----just checking in again to see if anybody has responded yet-----I surely do wish someone here did know her-----
Craig

Honey Grove, PA

#36 Aug 18, 2013
---just checking in again to see if anyone has yet responded to this question------I sure hope someone sees this and knows who I am talking about-----well,y'all have a good day----
Craig

Honey Grove, PA

#37 Aug 25, 2013
---I just wanted to see if anyone has answered this----have a good day----
Craig

Duncansville, PA

#38 Sep 7, 2013
-------hello to the people of West Palm Beach-----I am visiting my parents today-----just checking this to see if anyone has replied yet-----I see they have not----well,hope you all have a good week-----
Craig

Honey Grove, PA

#39 Sep 23, 2013
-------came back to see if anybody else answered this yet-------y'all have a good day--------I want to visit this state soon-------
craig

Honey Grove, PA

#40 Oct 3, 2013
-----just visiting again--------what has been going on there?----well,have a nice day-----

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Palm Beach Music Thread (Nov '13) 23 min Musikologist 5
News Cold Case No More: Police Arrest Husband in Hea... (Nov '06) Mon BobSherin 910
News Free tutoring program to begin in Palm Beach Co... (Sep '07) Sun CORA MAYES 7
pastor Kermit Watkins Sun Brett Ray 1
Review: Rising Sun Martial Arts of Jupiter Mar 27 mdsimkin 1
News Massage parlor a brothel, police say (May '07) Mar 27 NASH 175
News Report: Deputy threatened to 'bust a cap' in gr... (Dec '08) Mar 25 Wondering WHy 151
More from around the web

North Palm Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]